Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/Arjun-Bijlanis-double-celebration-on-his-birthday/articleshow/55154821.cms
This is the article
Writers are just copy pasting s1's story
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

yes trust new set of writers...kuch bhi kahi bhi kar sakti hai

Yes anything is possible. Expect the unexpected. I am also following beyhadh these days. As of now show is very good. Maya character is also very nice. But in future I cant say when she will become psycho. But currently it's attracting lot of attention for that channel. Writers can makeasily or break a show.
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

Yes anything is possible. Expect the unexpected. I am also following beyhadh these days. As of now show is very good. Maya character is also very nice. But in future I cant say when she will become psycho. But currently it's attracting lot of attention for that channel. Writers can makeasily or break a show.

behadd has a definite story and is speculated to run for exactly a year, irrespective of trps.

so makers have the story and plot chalked out well in advance. plus presentation is sleek n good...mera bas uss show se ek hi problem hai... the male lead. never ever liked him. warnathe two female leads i like
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

behadd has a definite story and is speculated to run for exactly a year, irrespective of trps.

so makers have the story and plot chalked out well in advance. plus presentation is sleek n good...mera bas uss show se ek hi problem hai... the male lead. never ever liked him. warnathe two female leads i like

Hey that guy is doing a nice job in that show He even has your favourite actors name also😆. I really liked the tag line of the show.

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Hey that guy is doing a nice job in that show He even has your favourite actors name also😆. I really liked the tag line of the show.

LOL
that character having my fav actors name is only worsening the situation for me.😆😆😆

and i find kushal slightly OTT. jitna i am liking Maya, from the performance perspective, Arjun pe mazaa nahi araha. and Sanjh is cute

warna i would have seen it for jennifer n aneri.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Even after seeing the episode I am still having that doubt.

WHY?! You always do this.🤣

Shivangi was burning 4 chitas. Her uncle, aunty, sapna girl and Shivu obviously.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Shivangi was burning 4 chitas. Her uncle, aunty, sapna girl and Shivu obviously.

lol thats what audience thinks.
shivu is alive.
she had a parachute and the moment she ws thrown off he cliff she rescued herself with the aid of the parachute🤣
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

🤣.

Do you really trust indian show makers more so ektaa to allow the dead to sleep in peace.😉. Not that it matters much anyway.
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago