Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Anarth!

Tabhi 3 din mein Patthar se "pyaar kar bethi" 🤣 Rivanya what you gave birth to. 🤣

teen mahine mein paida hi hai teen din mein pyaar is believable.

tabhi at her birth RiVanya were scared kya kar dala🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

I know right. We felt both their dilemma's so clearly. Ritik had no idea of the danger he was in for 3'4 of the show BUT the whole story and the subplots too revolved around him so he still had plenty to do. Unlike someone whose fans are calling S1 ML useless and just there for romance. 🤣 Whenever I read such posts all I can do is laugh. At least bother to read the S1 story before trying to make yourselves feel better about your fav's current role as just a romantic arc.

Ritik had loads to do. he was the protector...iss season toh naagmani protector bhi shivangi ko bana diya. naagin bhi protector bhi. male lead ke liye kuch nahi chhora...and upar se Arjun had a double role to play.

so as a fan of Ritik or Arjun we were satisfied. Last season ML had loads to do, in spite of the show being female centric.
and if not i believe still people cribbing for Ritik to come back is indication enough he did make his presence felt
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 7 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

teen mahine mein paida hi hai teen din mein pyaar is believable.

tabhi at her birth RiVanya were scared kya kar dala🤣

Logic makes sense. 🤣 I bet Shivangi will give birth in 3 minutes flat in the beginning of S3. 🤣

Ritik had loads to do. he was the protector...iss season toh naagmani protector bhi shivangi ko bana diya. naagin bhi protector bhi. male lead ke liye kuch nahi chhora...and upar se Arjun had a double role to play.

so as a fan of Ritik or Arjun we were satisfied. Last season ML had loads to do, in spite of the show being female centric.
and if not i believe still people cribbing for Ritik to come back is indication enough he did make his presence felt

Exactly. Arjun had plently to do as Ritik and SS so no complaints. Yes Ritik's presence is still being missed and everyone wants him to come back TO SAVE THE SHOW. That is very telling.

Khush khabari..seems like Shivangi apne tuccha praani maasi par nahi gayi hai. Maa par gayi hai. 🤣 She tricked Yamini as a bechari and got married to Patthar..exactly like S1. 🤣 Nothing new in this season at all. Atleast she marrying him as HKP would have been new. 🤣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Khush khabari..seems like Shivangi apne tuccha praani maasi par nahi gayi hai. Maa par gayi hai. 🤣 She tricked Yamini as a bechari and got married to Patthar..exactly like S1. 🤣 Nothing new in this season at all. Atleast she marrying him as HKP would have been new. 🤣

kabhi sautan kabhi damad...

Mouni/Adaa ke Karan Arjun🤣🤣
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Shivangi got married to Patthar in HKP's place. Just saw their pic on Insta, dunno why these people tag S2 ke pics with Naagin, Ritik, Shivanya and Rivanya.🥱 She is wearing golden, Mouni looking very beautiful and Patthar wearing blue. Even the mangalsutra is the same. 🤣 Tell me what is new in this season. Tell me, tell me. 🤣 🤣

Rocky is new na😉. will he know he is marrying shivangi??
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago

kabhi sautan kabhi damad...

Mouni/Adaa ke Karan Arjun🤣🤣

Karan Arjun?! 🤣

Ritik rok nahi paya khudko..usse apne sautan/daamad ko milna hi tha. 🤣

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

Rocky is new na😉. will he know she is.marrying shivangi??

Yeah he knows he married Shivangi. He is very happy. 😆 It's exactly like the wedding sequence in S1. ML marrying the dulhan with a sad pissed off face and the minute he sees the bride he gets happy. 🥱

And kaheka new..he looks the oldest. 🤣
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah he knows he married Shivangi. He is very happy. 😆 It's exactly like the wedding sequence in S1. ML marrying the dulhan with a sad pissed off face and the minute he sees the bride he gets happy. 🥱

And kaheka new..he looks the oldest. 🤣

😆😆😆.

I am not liking him as actor in Naagin but he looks like a really nice guy in real life. A complete family man.😊