Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I guess some of you are following show beyhadh which goes in good boy falls in love with pscyho girl path. Naagin 2 will be nothing in front of that I guess. I guess psychos chosen are having field day as they attract more eyeballs n ratings. So in name of trp some mind frying twists needs to be shown.😆
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I guess some of you are following show beyhadh which goes in good boy falls in love with pscyho girl path. Naagin 2 will be nothing in front of that I guess. I guess psychos chosen are having field day as they attract more eyeballs n ratings. So in name of trp some mind frying twists needs to be shown.😆

behadd was touted to be based on Gone girl. but i dont think they went ahead with gone girl totally.

i have seen behadd. i hate kushal tandon, and more so cause they absolutely had to name him "Arjun" warna i would have regularly followed it. aneri and jennifer are great, and some body just sucks!!

i am liking the character of Maya. its different, and kudos to makers for attempting it on Indian television
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

behadd was touted to be based on Gone girl. but i dont think they went ahead with gone girl totally.

i have seen behadd. i hate kushal tandon, and more so cause they absolutely had to name him "Arjun" warna i would have regularly followed it. aneri and jennifer are great, and some body just sucks!!

i am liking the character of Maya. its different, and kudos to makers for attempting it on Indian television

I don't think it gonna be based on gone girl. Coz gone girl hero also sucks. But arjun is shown as a good guy with attitude. Maya is like devil wears prada boss. Thats fine coz that's common. But did you see its promo were she burns house of panditji who predicts a difficult marriage with arjun. Thats limits.
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I don't think it gonna be based on gone girl. Coz gone girl hero also sucks. But arjun is shown as a good guy with attitude. Maya is like devil wears prada boss. Thats fine coz that's common. But did you see its promo were she burns house of panditji who predicts a difficult marriage with arjun. Thats limits.

thats what even i said behadd is miles away from Gone girl.

but i do like behadd plot, its different than usual saas bahu drama.

and promos have to be dramatic, that's when they attract viewership. no one responds to thanda promo.
well even naagin 1 had some gruesome scenes, when that was applauded, why not behadd
maharathikarna thumbnail
That's true. if its for dramatic effect then it's fine. Else I don't support it. In Naagin it was fine coz the person getting punished was for his sins. In beyhadh the person getting punished is innocent. Thats the difference.
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Arjun & Mouni segment on IBN 7 from Naagin set.Arjun says iski shadi ho rahi hai...meri saut laa rahi hai 😆 .Mouni says..Shivangi is your daughter.Arjun grins & says..iska matlab daamad la rahe ho.

Mouni says everybody is missing him on set. He used to be like a monkey making us laugh a lot though we used to pretend that his talks are not funny. Now I don't talk much & read my book.

Arjun pulls Mouni's cheek 😊

Cute segment 😊
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: well-wisher

Arjun & Mouni segment on IBN 7 from Naagin set.Arjun says iski shadi ho rahi hai...meri saut laa rahi hai 😆 .Mouni says..Shivangi is your daughter.Arjun grins & says..iska matlab daamad la rahe ho.

Mouni says everybody is missing him on set. He used to be like a monkey making us laugh a lot though we used to pretend that his talks are not funny. Now I don't talk much & read my book.

Arjun pulls Mouni's cheek 😊

Cute segment 😊

Just saw. They are so cute and miss each other so much. I felt sad when Mouni mentioned how there's less laughter on the sets now with him gone and that she basically just reads her books.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
that toh we know Arjun is always like the jaan of the set. even Radhika who herself is always brimming with laughter and fun said Arjun simply doubles the fun quotient.
I think Arjun had gone over to the set to invite Mouni for his bday party. Adaa attended, mouni wasn't present
well-wisher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
SBB & SBS also covered it..though I could not see it properly...ek phone aa gaya

Miss mohini of SBAS mein bhi dikhaya along with Arjun ka chote tera birthday aaya wala excitement 😃
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

that toh we know Arjun is always like the jaan of the set. even Radhika who herself is always brimming with laughter and fun said Arjun simply doubles the fun quotient.

I think Arjun had gone over to the set to invite Mouni for his bday party. Adaa attended, mouni wasn't present

She was probably shooting and went later. This also proves she is not very close to Patthar actor. 😆 Not that I am surprised.