Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
I already know that. Tell me something that I don't know.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Jokes apart.I feel so bad for naagin 2 more so for sesha.
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Kya Pta zinda hon kyun Kai Mr tai Hui dikhaya nhin gopi or ruhi ki trha woh bhi bch jai 🀣
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nhin debo ap bnna dijiyai agla AT please please bachon ki baatain suni chahiyai bachai bhagwan ka roop ho tai hain 😊 πŸ˜ƒ 🀣
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
I already know that. Tell me something that I don't know.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.

Jokes apart.I feel so bad for naagin 2 more so for sesha.

LOL.

I don't..they brought this on themselves..if they had actually worked on S2 instead of taking it for granted then it wouldn't be the mess it is right now. And Shesha can go hang herself. πŸ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Just saw yesterday episode through clips on Insta. 🀣 x infinity. Imma Lol forever, seriously. It was such a mind F, I can't even.

Shivanya got stabbed 15 times and yet she arranged a dead body in her place, pulled a shawl over herself and then walked up the stairs before the vamps and villains OR ANYONE seeing her. Did they go for a refreshing stroll before going to get Shivangi? She then proceeded to tell Shivangi to leave but she wouldn't so our Mother India hit her on the head with a vase. 🀣(I laughed really really hard at this part..seriously, my family came to see why I am laughing like a lunatic.)

Then Gautami from somewhere came in through the balcony I am guessing? Why the vamps and villains didn't think of that, I dunno. Anyway Gautami must be spiderwoman to have climbed to the balcony from below and then descended with an unconscious Shivangi. Shivu convinced Gautami to leave with Shivangi and Gautami did without asking her to firmly come with them. Shivu meanwhile showed no hint of pain and was talking normally. Then she changed Shivangi's dress and made her wear a white salwar (You know hint hint..Shivu about to die..so helpful she is.)

She then donned the bridal wear, with jewelry and make up and removed her specs to turn into Shivangi. Then she very energetically and enthusiastically wailed and struggled at seeing all the dead people and even more so for her mom. A 53 year old woman who was stabbed 15 times. All the while, not bleeding from the 15 wounds. You know, let's not ruin the bridal wear. 🀣 Oh it's not over yet! THEN she is kidnapped by HKP because well she wants Mr Patthar. ANYWAY, HKP takes her to some cliff where Yamu and Avantika drive to in a car like tuccha praanis. She could have turned into a giant bee and flown Yamu to that cliff but khair she is not that entitled. SO, anyway they reach AFTER Shivu as Shivangi question HKP over who is she and what she is and why she is doing everything like a dumbass. And ofcourse HKP is all like WOE is ME..all the guys I love, you and your momma stole. You two such vamps and me such a bechari, tum dono ki maari..lust se mere haari..Ritik tapakgaya(Even after Shivu had Sada Suhaagan boon but F that..boon by Shivji, who cares?!) but Rocky mere lust ko bhujaega saari. Ritik was mine even though I am the despo psycho who tried to hook up with my Jiju pretending to be my sister Shivanya. YES, I am your aunt and your momma's ex-sister and sauten. Muhahahahahahahaha. *mustache twirl*

By now I am hoping she would just drop Shivu in the cliff and end my torture but oh no, there's more because F you people watching our show. 🀣

THEN HKP grabbed Shivu in her tail and put her over the cliff and then proceeded to gab with the vamps and villains with Shivu politely looking on and still not bleeding or showing any pain FROM 15 STAB WOUNDS. After a longgg drawn out verbal stupidity, HKP lets go of Shivu because "Shivangi HAS to DIE for her to get Patthar". Shivu happily smiles while falling and I think she dies mid fall or faints. I don't really give a shit by now. I just wanted it to end. And then they didn't show it but Shivu died..FINALLY. Dunno if she was human or Lady Sunny Deol who refused to die but that was the LONGEST death scene in the history of death scenes. I was EFFING traumatized from the sheer idiocy.

Seriously, Arjun, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for not being in S2. If I could, I would treat you(hang your diet πŸ˜›) to chocolates and cakes and whatever you like. No, really, thank you for not being there in S2 and hence for Rivanya not being there and hence saving me from watching S2 anymore...especially now that they will stop using Rivanya flashbacks in every episode due to Shivu. πŸ€— Adaa and Mouni, you have my utmost sympathy. πŸ€— You poor babies. Stay blessed.

Good bye S2. πŸ˜› You maybe be enjoying good TRP's thanks to the goodwill of S1 but you suck...so BAD! Over and out. πŸ˜ƒ

after this brilliant written update...now my family thinks i am a lunatic laughing like crazy🀣
_Capsicum_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

after this brilliant written update...now my family thinks i am a lunatic laughing like crazy🀣

What did I just read 🀣
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

What did I just read 🀣

honest review of this week episode. seriously are the writers high on pot? aise script likhte hai

Originally posted by: LuvArTi4ever

What did I just read 🀣

The ramblings of a very very very tortured and traumatized mind. 🀣

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

honest review of this week episode. seriously are the writers high on pot? aise script likhte hai

I think they are. 🀣 Imagine writing shit like "I will save my child and die in her place. I will take the death that is meant for her" or whatever. After 15 stabs and her energetic performance in front of vamps and villains, ofcourse she was going to die...before taking Shivangi's roop, was Shivu going to do garba after 15 stabs? This season is so stupid I can't even..can't believe I thought S1 was stupid.
Shivangi you so stupid re. Deemaag ka omelet banake khaya kya isne? Or did Gautami mistakenly hit her head hard when descending from the balcony with her? After Shivu died for her, madam wanted to stroll right in the killer house and demand answers from Patthar. Effectively nulling the "sacrifice" by Shivu.
Also what is this "Maa ki maut ka badla. Maa ki maut ka badla." Ritik ke maut ka badla kya padosi ka chacha lega?

And last but not the least. HKP will turn positive and be redeemed when pigs do bhangra wearing ghagra choli. Some delusional people are still hopeful of it.

😳