Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
TC article

Naagin fans terribly miss you in the show, do you also miss being a part of the project?

Yes, of course. Naagin has given me a lot. But now, I am doing a different show so I really can't comment on what's going on in Naagin 2. I am very busy with my show's shooting. There are people who have told me that I am being missed in Naagin 2. I like it as I feel that I have managed to make a special place in viewers' hearts. I am taking it in a positive way.

You became audience's favourite post Naagin. So do you think the show has given a lot to you?

Yes, Naagin was a super hit show. I owe a lot to it. I hope audience loves and appreciates my new character and show the same way.

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

TC article

Naagin fans terribly miss you in the show, do you also miss being a part of the project?

Yes, of course. Naagin has given me a lot. But now, I am doing a different show so I really can't comment on what's going on in Naagin 2. I am very busy with my show's shooting. There are people who have told me that I am being missed in Naagin 2. I like it as I feel that I have managed to make a special place in viewers' hearts. I am taking it in a positive way.

You became audience's favourite post Naagin. So do you think the show has given a lot to you?

Yes, Naagin was a super hit show. I owe a lot to it. I hope audience loves and appreciates my new character and show the same way.

LOL, I bet he knows exactly what's going on in S2 and is glad to be out of it.
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

LOL, I bet he knows exactly what's going on in S2 and is glad to be out of it.

Season 2 is more like reboot rather than continuation. Saw arjun new show trailer. Looks like they.have spent some money making it. Visuals were very good.

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

Season 2 is more like reboot rather than continuation. Saw arjun new show trailer. Looks like they.have spent some money making it. Visuals were very good.

A very cheap, badly made reboot. AB ke new show ka trailer is good. Wish it was not Ekta show then I would have watched it.
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

A very cheap, badly made reboot. AB ke new show ka trailer is good. Wish it was not Ekta show then I would have watched it.

How dare you mock the crazina of media world๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

How dare you mock the crazina of media world๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

I've done worse ๐Ÿคฃ You have no idea. ๐Ÿคฃ I am actually pretty muted on here.

Khair someone tell me when Shivangi will kill HKP, I will want to see that scene. And hope Shivangi clearly tells the psychopath that she had no right or claim on Ritik. I dunno why Shivu always kept quiet when HKP called Ritik hers and said Shivu stole him. Crazy female doggie creature. ๐Ÿคข
maharathikarna thumbnail
Human moralities and traditions dont apply on animals i.e naagins. Hows that๐Ÿ˜†.???? Its line used by shri ram in ramayan when he killed baali by hiding.
Similarly sesha being naagin is accustomed to takes things she likes by force๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† just like animals do without any scruples of conscience. Jokes apart. If sesha kills shivangi or shivangi kills sesha or both kill each other leaving rocky to marry mahismati queen. The series is damaged beyond repair๐Ÿ˜•

nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Btw I forgot to ask something
Does hkp mean hawa ki pujaran I.e. a metaphor for sesha?

Human moralities and traditions dont apply on animals i.e naagins. Hows that๐Ÿ˜†.???? Its line used by shri ram in ramayan when he killed baali by hiding.

Similarly sesha being naagin is accustomed to takes things she likes by force๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† just like animals do without any scruples of conscience. Jokes apart. If sesha kills shivangi or shivangi kills sesha or both kill each other leaving rocky to marry mahismati queen. The series is damaged beyond repair๐Ÿ˜•

LOL I would have believed that if she hadn't called Ritik as Shivu's husband and love before her obsession got out of hand.

Yeah let's see if HKP survives S2 to torture us in S3 if there is one. ๐Ÿคฃ

Originally posted by: nuckts

Btw I forgot to ask something

Does hkp mean hawa ki pujaran I.e. a metaphor for sesha?

Havas ki Pujaran as in lust lol. Adaa herself called Shesha that and it stuck. ๐Ÿ˜†