Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Aur Jo do jodian psnd ai hain on mein sai mera paihli jodi to donon insan nhin thai aurdosri rivanya woh toh sb KO pta hai 😊
PR mujhai apna paihla pyar rivanya sai abhi tk zada psnd hai bht zada diehard fan of my paihla pyar 😳
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Yeah I knew what the story will be as soon as they said "Beta ya beti kahani aagey badhayenge" in the last episode. I'd hoped that they would show Rivanya together for 25 years before tragedy will strike but they only kept them together for 3 months. That's what pisses me off the most. Shivji said their couple will be together eternally..not separated and Ritik should defo not be dead. Shivu had Sada Suhaagan boon. Bloody idiots.

But it's fine, in my head, I have like hundreds of Rivanya SS scenes in my head..the fav one would be what happened when Ritik was "dead" after Yamini stabbed him and he drowned. Somehow I always picture Ritik's soul talking to Shivji, wanting to give up to meet his Shivanya in after life and Shivji asking him to wait and showing him what his future(Happy ever after with Shivu and their kids) will be like if he doesnot give up.

This shitty S2 never happened. They lived happily ever after with their son and daughter. Ritik is a doting father, their children love, respect and adore him. They even tease their too serious a mom together with their dad sometimes and Shivanya loves it. He teases her while watching animal planet and asks her to translate what the snakes are hissing. He still calls her his beautiful Naagin. He super romantic even after years of marriage which embarrasses their children somewhat. I could literally go on and on. 🀣 Making up such scenes makes me happy unlike S2 which literally makes my blood boil.πŸ˜†

And yeah I doubt we will see AB and Mouni as Father and daughter..the chemistry would confuse people. 🀣 Which reminds me..it's so funny that Shivanya and Patthar scenes are more acceptable than Shivangi and Patthar's. 🀣

u have given a lot of thought to the stabbing scene I see.
about chemistry, have to be noted SS and Shivanya were never shown in one frame, and it wasn't like AB n MOuni dint shoot each with each other as SS shivanya.
Sun and me were waiting for one scene that will have SS n Shivanya in one frame, alas! nahi milaπŸ˜†
Edited by --Sanchu-- - 7 years ago
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

LOL Weren't our Rivanya hoping she would not be a Naagin..toh Shivangi naam deke uski kismat seal kyun kardi. 🀣 I bet Ritik chose her name..he loved Shivanya so much.

Lol, I don't know what was the need to cut ritik's character
Remember their higher baba (white haired) said that Shivanya will be saubhagyavati bhava something like that
Plus they also sealed it saying this line is from shivji
They sell anything on name of Gods and Goddesses
I personally don't find rocky dagadu because I used to watch him as viraj
But yes a good actor is wasted here.
I won't watch the show now but I feel he should at least be a wolf who would bite off pieces of yamini and sesha

--Sanchu-- thumbnail

That is true..everyone is ridiculing the show..more so than they did in S1. I think after S1's TRP came, the tides turned and the bashing stopped but with S2, the slammers are still slamming and everyone is disappointed, even the new ML fans. They just want S2 to be done and over with so he can move on and get better projects because so far he or his character is getting no love or recognition. Only the vamps and Mouni are being praised but even that is muted. S1 mein Ritik and AB got love from episode 1.

BTW I joined S1 fandom late and twitter recently so I am curious about something. During S1 how was live tweeting for Rivanya and the episode? I checked the Naagin 2 feed this Sunday and literally, there were less than 20 tweets during and after the episode. None for the new couple.

it was good, response was amazing, infact 90% of the tweets you find for season 2 is because of season1. people still crying Ritik come back. but season 1 people fell in love with the show instantly, and the firefly scene was one of its kind stellar scene, media audience everyone kept gushing over it.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nuckts

Remember their higher baba (white haired) said that Shivanya will be saubhagyavati bhava something like that
I won't watch the show now but I feel he should at least be a wolf who would bite off pieces of yamini and sesha

exactly what everyone trying to say. good actor wasted in this season, the character so far has no depth, and completely like fish out of water
nuckts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

exactly what everyone trying to say. good actor wasted in this season, the character so far has no depth, and completely like fish out of water

After he played viraj, I was superexcited when I came to know that he is entering naagin
In fact would love to see arjun and karan sharing a screen space if its shown ritik kabhi mara hi nahi tha
I wonder what was going on in director or storyteller's mind during khoon ki holi scene
Nothing can replace season 1
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

u have given a lot of thought to the stabbing scene I see.
about chemistry, have to be noted SS and Shivanya were never shown in one frame, and it wasn't like AB n MOuni dint shoot each with each other as SS shivanya.
Sun and me were waiting for one scene that will have SS n Shivanya in one frame, alas! nahi milaπŸ˜†

Arey I am prone to overthink and rewrite a scene in my head if I am not happy with what the episode showed.🀣

Yeah wahi toh..even when Mouni was available, they showed the body double with AB as SS. 🀣 Isiliye I doubt Shivangi and Ritik actually kabhi milenge..agar miley toh BD honge zaroor. πŸ˜†

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LOL Ritik's role was cut because, they can't have a FL with both the parents, she has to see her mom struggle to make ends meet. You know tragic bachpan which has made her humble and given her good values. Rich, tycoon dad ke children are always spoiled na as per Indian TV shows. πŸ˜† Plus AB got Pardes so the deal was sealed..even though technically Ritik should be alive due to the Sada Suhaagan boon. Maybe like AB said in an interview, in the future his track may come up after a few months.

A part of me actually hopes he is dead because Ritik knows and sees when Shivanya is in danger and imagine his state if he sees her so brutally stabbed over and over in a vision or a dream. Remember how traumatized he was when Yamini stabbed Shivu? He was in more pain than Shivanya herself. Khair..for now Rivanya are dead and hopefully there will be no flashback or VO of them, so we all are spared. πŸ˜†

KVB was actually good in QH from what little I saw of him there...never saw him as Viraj..but here he is Dagadu because he literally has no purpose, no drive and honestly, even the show is giving him no importance. 6 episodes and we know nothing about him..literally nothing. I think he himself is dissatisfied with what he has gotten. You can see it in his lack of effort in the episode. Sad but he is reduced to just a brainless love interest and nothing more.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Arey I am prone to overthink and rewrite a scene in my head if I am not happy with what the episode showed.🀣

Yeah wahi toh..even when Mouni was available, they showed the body double with AB as SS. 🀣 Isiliye I doubt Shivangi and Ritik actually kabhi milenge..agar miley toh BD honge zaroor. πŸ˜†

i used to do that with MayUr, even to the limit here it could be termed as obsession with the characters.
Thankfully i have grown out of it (to some extent)
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

After he played viraj, I was superexcited when I came to know that he is entering naagin
In fact would love to see arjun and karan sharing a screen space if its shown ritik kabhi mara hi nahi tha
I wonder what was going on in director or storyteller's mind during khoon ki holi scene
Nothing can replace season 1

i have seen a few scenes as Viraj. and thats what makes me think KVB is more suited for such roles, than the lover boy.
Even his stint in Kasauti zindagi ki was good. I havent seen QH so don't know.

but for Rocky...the character hasn't been developed at all.