Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Mein agai sorry Kl chli gai thi wo 20 post kr liyai Thai na isliyai 20 post sai zada nhin kr skhtai
Hkp or yamini is season mein nhin Mr nai walai
Acha wasai ap sb KO bta hai much log actors KO bash kr rhai thai xx(]
Btwn mujhai ek baat smaj nhin ayi Kai shivanya nai diary KB sai likhni shuru kr do I mean koi aklmnd insan ho ga to diary mein yeh sb thori na likhai ga 🤣
Haan aisa ho skh ta hai shayad isi liyai sb ignore kr rhai hain

Some ppl do write diary diligently covering everything but i am far too lazy for that.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

Ultimately regardless of reviews only numbers count as its business. So as long as numbers are generated ektaa madam will be happy.

yes sadly that is true... but creative satisfaction bhi koi cheez hoti hai. but kisiko woh chod ke numbers gather karne hai its their wish.
and kisko blame kare, audience dekhti hai tabhi makers dikhate hai without efforts to improve
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

yes sadly that is true... but creative satisfaction bhi koi cheez hoti hai. but kisiko woh chod ke numbers gather karne hai its their wish.
and kisko blame kare, audience dekhti hai tabhi makers dikhate hai without efforts to improve

Its very true. Currently i am following season 2 just for sake of following it. So shivanya rithik or sesha being dead or alive isnt making any difference to me. I didnt think it will come to this but thats how it is.
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

re-incarnation was the only way to keep ArNi as leads. but we knew s would be about leap, and beti story since RiVanya were given happy ending (albeit for three months).

so after the happy ending how do we fool ourselves into thinking ArNi will take centre stage, and if going the beti way it was always clear focus will be on beti screaming mere maa baba ka inteqaam. and i definitely wouldn't want even now Arjun to play Mouni's father. playing your own father is ok, cause there the focus is the younger character and older character is the supporting role. but playing ONLY father NO NO

Yeah I knew what the story will be as soon as they said "Beta ya beti kahani aagey badhayenge" in the last episode. I'd hoped that they would show Rivanya together for 25 years before tragedy will strike but they only kept them together for 3 months. That's what pisses me off the most. Shivji said their couple will be together eternally..not separated and Ritik should defo not be dead. Shivu had Sada Suhaagan boon. Bloody idiots.

But it's fine, in my head, I have like hundreds of Rivanya SS scenes in my head..the fav one would be what happened when Ritik was "dead" after Yamini stabbed him and he drowned. Somehow I always picture Ritik's soul talking to Shivji, wanting to give up to meet his Shivanya in after life and Shivji asking him to wait and showing him what his future(Happy ever after with Shivu and their kids) will be like if he doesnot give up.

This shitty S2 never happened. They lived happily ever after with their son and daughter. Ritik is a doting father, their children love, respect and adore him. They even tease their too serious a mom together with their dad sometimes and Shivanya loves it. He teases her while watching animal planet and asks her to translate what the snakes are hissing. He still calls her his beautiful Naagin. He super romantic even after years of marriage which embarrasses their children somewhat. I could literally go on and on. 🤣 Making up such scenes makes me happy unlike S2 which literally makes my blood boil.😆

And yeah I doubt we will see AB and Mouni as Father and daughter..the chemistry would confuse people. 🤣 Which reminds me..it's so funny that Shivanya and Patthar scenes are more acceptable than Shivangi and Patthar's. 🤣

and about TRP well i wish not to comment on that. we are no one to comment. but one thing is clear even with high TRP the show doesn't have good reviews at all. and honestly even with good numbers they haven't been able to shut up the slammers.

Atleast last time reviews had been good, but this time everyone is ridiculing the show...

That is true..everyone is ridiculing the show..more so than they did in S1. I think after S1's TRP came, the tides turned and the bashing stopped but with S2, the slammers are still slamming and everyone is disappointed, even the new ML fans. They just want S2 to be done and over with so he can move on and get better projects because so far he or his character is getting no love or recognition. Only the vamps and Mouni are being praised but even that is muted. S1 mein Ritik and AB got love from episode 1.

BTW I joined S1 fandom late and twitter recently so I am curious about something. During S1 how was live tweeting for Rivanya and the episode? I checked the Naagin 2 feed this Sunday and literally, there were less than 20 tweets during and after the episode. None for the new couple.
Edited by slippery_chilka - 7 years ago

😆

Who knows one day ekta madam will come up with such a exclusive track with title ek pyaar aisa bhi.

I think this Hate lovestory concept is already done ...isn't that the premise of the new Rajat show?😆
maharathikarna thumbnail
I seriously dont know. I like subtle realistic style of acting so find rajat over the top. So i dont follow his shows. Theoretically if you are in love with your fathers enemy it is hate love story but it can be love love story also like in case of pritviraj chauhan and sanjoktha.

I seriously dont know. I like subtle realistic style of acting so find rajat over the top. So i dont follow his shows. Theoretically if you are in love with your fathers enemy it is hate love story but it can be love love story also like in case of pritviraj chauhan and sanjoktha.

He is that now. He was actually good in Prithviraj Chauhan. LOL Prithvi and Sanyogita were my first fav couple. After that I think he got too over confident.
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oye mein kathk classes thori deir tk chli hai sb logon nai 10 page complete kr liyai 😲
Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Mujhai agr koi Jodi psnd ati hai to mujhai os mein kuch bht zada special chahiyai hota hai ainvai nai psnd at I mujhai koi Jodi isi liyai to mujhai apni zindagi mein surf do jodian psnd ayi hain 😉