Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Nah that was apni dumb HKP who thought Ritik was a killer..he was 5 🤣 like Shivu pointed out. Anyway Shivu only thought he was in on stealing the naagmani and knew about the murders.

Par haan similarity hai..also Patthar Kumar will also help Shivangi in the revenge later on apparently.

BTW the actors are so confused about Shivanya and Shivangi..Sunday ke episode mein HKP Shivangi ko le gayi but Yamu and Avantika were saying ki Shivanya ko le gayi. 🤣 Why did they choose such similar names like idiots..Uska naam Rivanya rakte toh kitna suit karta.

they had to keep Shiv Ji ka naam. so Shivangi.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
khair jo bhi ho..., finally that RiVanya are dead and i can move ahead.
plus i found my new obsession. Pardes mein hai mera dil promo is fabulous. am totally tripping on it❤️

slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

khair jo bhi ho..., finally that RiVanya are dead and i can move ahead.

plus i found my new obsession. Pardes mein hai mera dil promo is fabulous. am totally tripping on it❤️

I saw..it's adorable! I am glad AB got Pardes over S2. Pardes may suck after 6 months or so, that's the golden period for new Ekta shows after which the characters and the story takes a beating but at least it'll be better than S2.

they had to keep Shiv Ji ka naam. so Shivangi.

LOL Weren't our Rivanya hoping she would not be a Naagin..toh Shivangi naam deke uski kismat seal kyun kardi. 🤣 I bet Ritik chose her name..he loved Shivanya so much.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

I saw..it's adorable! I am glad AB got Pardes over S2. Pardes may suck after 6 months or so, that's the golden period for new Ekta shows after which the characters and the story takes a beating but at least it'll be better than S2.

6 months or 3 months, since the season 1 ended i wished he would move out of supernatural genre and get back at fiction-drama, but then his guest appearance in Kawach shocked me beyond wits. i know he did it for Ekta, but phirbhi kawach was just too much to take. and seeing s2 well kawach bhi better laga mujhe.

Plus season 2 male lead ka scope bahut less hai. inta was established at the end of s1. so i guess its win win for all

6 months or 3 months, since the season 1 ended i wished he would move out of supernatural genre and get back at fiction-drama, but then his guest appearance in Kawach shocked me beyond wits. i know he did it for Ekta, but phirbhi kawach was just too much to take. and seeing s2 well kawach bhi better laga mujhe.

Plus season 2 male lead ka scope bahut less hai. inta was established at the end of s1. so i guess its win win for all

Yeah..3-6 months ki chandi phir ghani raat 🤣 The story of all Ekta shows. 😆 I just hope they don't bring ridiculous tracks like they did in YHM..the bhootni and stuff. 🤣

I don't think Havas is better than S2. It's almost just as bad as it. And haan S2 ke hero ka koi scope nahi hai..no importance either..uparse he is unable to look convincing as a loverboy..so he even fails at that. But IF they had gone with ArNi in S2 then they would have had to go the reincarnation way and I think that would have worked wonders. I am 110% sure ArNi would have sold it and S2 would have been a hit with TRP and the audience. Right now TRP are good for S2 but aage jaake patah nahi kya hoga agar yehi haal raha toh.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

Yeah..3-6 months ki chandi phir ghani raat 🤣 The story of all Ekta shows. 😆 I just hope they don't bring ridiculous tracks like they did in YHM..the bhootni and stuff. 🤣

I don't think Havas is better than S2. It's almost just as bad as it. And haan S2 ke hero ka koi scope nahi hai..no importance either..uparse he is unable to look convincing as a loverboy..so he even fails at that. But IF they had gone with ArNi in S2 then they would have had to go the reincarnation way and I think that would have worked wonders. I am 110% sure ArNi would have sold it and S2 would have been a hit with TRP and the audience. Right now TRP are good for S2 but aage jaake patah nahi kya hoga agar yehi haal raha toh.

re-incarnation was the only way to keep ArNi as leads. but we knew s would be about leap, and beti story since RiVanya were given happy ending (albeit for three months).

so after the happy ending how do we fool ourselves into thinking ArNi will take centre stage, and if going the beti way it was always clear focus will be on beti screaming mere maa baba ka inteqaam. and i definitely wouldn't want even now Arjun to play Mouni's father. playing your own father is ok, cause there the focus is the younger character and older character is the supporting role. but playing ONLY father NO NO
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
and about TRP well i wish not to comment on that. we are no one to comment. but one thing is clear even with high TRP the show doesn't have good reviews at all. and honestly even with good numbers they haven't been able to shut up the slammers.
Atleast last time reviews had been good, but this time everyone is ridiculing the show...

maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

and about TRP well i wish not to comment on that. we are no one to comment. but one thing is clear even with high TRP the show doesn't have good reviews at all. and honestly even with good numbers they haven't been able to shut up the slammers.

Atleast last time reviews had been good, but this time everyone is ridiculing the show...

Ultimately regardless of reviews only numbers count as its business. So as long as numbers are generated ektaa madam will be happy.
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

LOL Sure..Shivangi will be attracted to Dagadulaal but will feel guilty and hate him too. Such a good lovestory.

😆

Who knows one day ekta madam will come up with such a exclusive track with title ek pyaar aisa bhi.