Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash9 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Baki sb KO choro rivanya/Arni pai aao jin pai AT hai jin Kai liyai AT bnaya hai baki sb KO maro goli
maharathikarna thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Eek..please don't scare me. Shivu cannot be alive now. Logically speaking a 53 year old cannot survive 15 stabs but this is Naagin 2. I just hope they keep her dead. Let them happily go forward with Shivangi' and Dagadulaal's story.

I knw thats what you are affraid off😊. But you are expecting logic in naagin. Thats too much😆. But its true naagin 2 is not keeping me on tenterhooks like season 1. I go as per the story i.e in fast forward mode.😆
Ash9 thumbnail
Haan kash PR aisa hona Kai pratishad bht km hain s1 mein nhin diya to fb kahika CVA dengai
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashmastera957

Baki sb KO choro rivanya/Arni pai aao jin pai AT hai jin Kai liyai AT bnaya hai baki sb KO maro goli

😆😆😆

Thats true. But rivanya is now as good as gone. Toh Ab bas yadein hi bachi hain😊.
Ash9 thumbnail
To yadon sai hi Kam chla lai tai hain na jaisai shiv sati ka mainai kiya tha
Khya li pulao pkka nai mein koi buri baat to nhin
Edited by ashmastera957 - 7 years ago
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maharathikarna

I knw thats what you are affraid off😊. But you are expecting logic in naagin. Thats too much😆. But its true naagin 2 is not keeping me on tenterhooks like season 1. I go as per the story i.e in fast forward mode.😆

I am afraid of them ruining Rivanya more than they already have in S2. No more, thanks a lot. LOL, still watching on Voot Boot? Did you enjoy the brutal stabbing scene?🤢 I watched on Insta and felt sick to my stomach.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Eek..please don't scare me. Shivu cannot be alive now. Logically speaking a 53 year old cannot survive 15 stabs but this is Naagin 2. I just hope they keep her dead. Let them happily go forward with Shivangi' and Dagadulaal's story.

waise Shivanya is the true bahu os SS. that old man fell off a cliff still dint die🤣
maharathikarna thumbnail
Actually that stabbing didnt affect me coz i have seen kill bill series and the whole segment was running like carbon copy for me. Its not at all brutal compared to kill bill which was all blood and gore. But for indian television it was brutal coz kill bill is adults only n indian tv during that time is watched by all. Still i am not convinced that Shivanya is dead but i was not convinced hans solo was also dead in star wars 7. But he died forever more due to fact that harrision ford became old wanted that charecter dead. Its one of the most iconic heros of late 70s n 80s. So when such favourite character dies a part of us feels too numb to react. So voot in fast forward mode is only apt to save my sanity.
Edited by maharathikarna - 7 years ago
maharathikarna thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Sanchu--

waise Shivanya is the true bahu os SS. that old man fell off a cliff still dint die🤣

Its very well possible😆.
--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and the reason shivanya will be dying is because they wont continue with the double role, and not because the character has run its course.
double role sets the pace of shooting very slow with the constant changes and shooting same scene twice over