SRK drops a hint on what Imtiaz Ali's film is about

touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago

Shah Rukh Khan reveals plot of Imtiaz Ali's next

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
PublishedJun 18, 2016, 11:10 am IST
UpdatedJun 18, 2016, 11:15 am IST
Shah Rukh Khan is expected to begin shooting for Imtiaz Ali's film later next month.
Shah Rukh Khan dropped a hint that his film with Anushka Sharma might just be a romantic film.
 Shah Rukh Khan dropped a hint that his film with Anushka Sharma might just be a romantic film.

Shah Rukh Khan might have just revealed the story line of his next film with Imtiaz Ali. The actor, who will star in the director's next film opposite Anushka Sharma, dropped a hint early Saturday morning, that the film might just be a romantic film.

SRK took to his Twitter handle in the early hours of the morning to share a post that read: Revealed Imtiaz Ali story "That u become such an unquestionable part of me, that I can't find the beginning of ur heart and the end of mine."

According to latest reports, Shah Rukh will being shooting for Imtiaz Ali's film first before moving on to Anand L Rai's flick. The actor allotted dates for Ali's shoot as his script is ready and waiting to go on floor. Rai's script on the other hand is still being worked on and hence it only seemed logical to start the film once things were in place.

Imtiaz is expected to start work on the film in July and hopes to release the film by early 2017.

Shah Rukh is currently wrapping up post production work on Raees' and his lovely co-star Anushka Sharma, is busy shooting for her home production romantic comedy Phillauri'.

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/180616/shah-rukh-khan-reveals-plot-of-next-film-with-imtiaz-ali.html

Edited by touch_of_pink - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

"That u become such an unquestionable part of me, that I can't find the beginning of ur heart and the end of mine."

^ Let me imagine Major Samar Anand (JTHJ) saying this to me... Oh sweet heaven  

Btw that does not make me Katrina's character. In my imagination her character dies πŸ˜†

-Edited - Typo

Edited by Curlylocks - 7 years ago
hasini009 thumbnail
"That u become such an unquestionable part of me, that I can't find the beginning of ur heart and the end of mine."
story of global king & queenπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Awww sweet! Can't wait for this! they r one f my fav couples cz they r quirky sweet ❀️
hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Curlylocks

^ Let me imagine Major Samar Anand (JTHJ) saying this to me... Oh sweet heaven  

Btw that does not make me Katrina's character. In my imagination her character dies πŸ˜†

-Edited - Typo

πŸ˜†
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ She dies in my head. DIES!!! πŸ˜‘ Don't angry me Hasini πŸ˜‘
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
So what that JTHJ could have been, if Katrina wasn't in it
Maraka_Musso89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2