Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ronshaan

oh sad thing

it is good show why off air.

its trp and the cvs to blame for this 😲
they just dragged soty for so many months πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
characters disappearing 😲
soo much negativity 😑
not the tracks which should ve happened did not happen like jasi real parents in the show πŸ˜•and simrans ex lover , exams , college career too 😲
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

what abt hanuman 😲goin off air

Hanuman's story is far from complete. So far only the life of bal Hanuman has been shown. Adult Hanuman is yet to be introduced into SMMH.
I highly doubt this show will go off air ... but then, who knows what Sony has in mindπŸ˜•
Bishnumaya5 thumbnail
Don't know why SonyTV does this same "AXE the show with low TRP" wala funda again & again with my Fav. Shows
1st- KehtaHaiDilJeeLeZara & now ParvarishSeason2?
😭😭
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

no noboddy else confirmed but i remember some days back jitns vlog mein somebody asked if parvarish 2 goin off for 1 minuteπŸ˜• he remained and then said that the channel did not comfirm

matlab he knew the show was goin off air but did not want to hurt fans feeling πŸ₯±

Really?? 😲 In which Vlog exactly?? πŸ€”

And that means that Sushant's decision to quit 'Parvarrish' was not voluntarily but because makers had no choice except to end his character abruptly as even their "future" is hanging in the air at first place [so what could they have done]?? 😭
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

June?? thought it was July in other thread πŸ˜•

if june, then only 7-8 episodes left?? winding down will be rushed!!!

No!!! It's July only!!! Either the "anyone-can-edit" (read anyone-may-tamper-with) wiki editor "was on high" ("#UdtaEditor") or [s]he was herself/himself in shock that [s]he confused "July" with "June"?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜•

^^^ so it might end mid July OR knowing Sony, they will end in june and then 45 minutes episodes of suryaputra and hanuman until the new show starts??!!!

Yeah, it seems so, probably! πŸ˜• Given what they did with 'PKHJD' by replacing it with "filler" shows i.e. shows "revisiting" the latest editions of Filmfare Film Awards and Guild Film Awards in 5 episodes each], anything can happen?!? πŸ€”

Kavita Barjatya (Rajshris) show Ek Rishta Sajehdari Ka was supposed to start in June?? once again sony not confirming air date.

That means another show is under scanner?? hopefully Suryaputra as taking into account the extention period this show was given should by now conclude!!!!

Logic Prevails?!? Oh, please...!!! πŸ˜›
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

I was watching parvarish jab aaya date 19 th july se bade bhaiyya . Ekdam confirmed 😭

What?? SET's "date-confusion-syndrome" again...?? 😲 Good!!! πŸ‘ πŸ˜† So now, the "juggelery" is between 2 dates i.e. 18th [of] July, 2015 or 19th [of] July, 2016?? πŸ˜•

But when?? 😲 I watched the entire episode of 'Parvarrish' without even changing a channel and watched even early 4-5 minutes of 'KRPKAB' but nothing has changed!!! πŸ˜• I noticed neither any OAP or DOG banner even at once and neither my [younger] sister confirmed noticing anything similar for the rest of period she watched 'KRPKAB'. πŸ˜•
maazkalim thumbnail

but i dont know why SBBB SBSis not mentioning abt PV2 going off air 😲

what abt tellychakkar thats the only site i trust πŸ˜†
what abt hanuman 😲goin off air
i know &tv hamari dosti & begusarai gin off air
tammana SP goin off air 😊
kalash life ok goin off air πŸ˜›
comedy nightπŸ˜›
diya aur batti goin ogff air in august next mite be ye rishta or saath nibhana sathiya probably πŸ˜†

Tried replying elaborately to your this post, but got "huge spat" by that usual-tantrum once again, BATTERY DISCHARGE!!! 😑 😭 Got more than a hour of my efforts wasted in total!!! 😭 🀒

Will update this reply once I get enough time and "peace of mind" again. πŸ˜”
maazkalim thumbnail
{Can't believe why I'm still not in shock?? Maybe because getting used to the hype of it getting "off-air" since long-times... πŸ€”}

Oh! Okay! 😲 So, since the actress whose character is "most-highlighted" in the show "confirms" [in her response to a Direct Message from a fanclub on Instagram asking for the same by fetching a screenshot from anyone-can-edit encyclopedia (read "anyone-can-tamper-with"; Wikipedia)] in a typical 1-4 words response like other actors [who've went through the same earlier], there isn't any room/scope for ambiguity/discrepancy left, right?!?! πŸ˜• But wait, look at the point @Ms.S.K. paid attention to than anyone else here, well, maybe it's just a "typo" from that "editor" who edited that wiki entry (most probably, [s]he too might have been the "ardent fan/die-hard-fan" of the show so it most probably have "shook him/her to the core", too) and as Internet-world is already full of "typoists" πŸ˜‰, she must have corrected it by her self-judgement and replied considering that it actually tried to convey about the following/next month rather current! πŸ˜• Anyways, did someone also noticed?? "Coincidentally", it's not her 1st-show to go "off-air" on the network, so she might have learnt how to cope-up with situations like that [despite of the fact that her former show didn't had prominent role of hers). 😳

So, now since everyone has believed it entirely, there's no point for me arguing with anything except agreeing to the fact that network's track-record makes anything "unpredictable" so it's better I stay tight-lipped.* πŸ₯±

*Hint: I believe what I can see-through, most (if not all) of others can't! So, it's much-better for the "interests" of all stakeholders that I keep the Zipper-on-my-Mouth closed and avoid saying something [for now]. 😊

Well, regardless of the ultimate consequence, I would like to reiterate what I firstly said in that another-thread (BizAsia one):
It's high-time everyone who really/seriously gives a d--n start watching 'Parvarrish' on TV including all of its repeats (come on, it's just 1 on each channels) and forget about YouTube or Sony LIV, let alone becoming a "pirate" by using sites like YoDesi, DesiTVBoxMe, etcetera and all this before indulging in any kind of "slacktivism". Peace. 😳