Sharon got engaged to shivam??
Poor swaron
Thanks 4 d pm
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

3. HOPE

* Sharon *

Life has been smooth since the engagement ceremony just for one reason: two weeks, two weeks passed since I last saw him, it was on that function, he was there looking ripped yet handsome. I have known him since forever; I have seen him growing up; I have seen him graduating; I have seen him going for his first date; I have known every single thing about him, yet that night he was mysteriously unknown to me, he had concealed him from me, just by looking at his eyes I knew I was hurting, I have been doing it for a long time now.

"Sharon," Someone called me, more like murmured.

My whole body came alive with that voice, I didn't need much time to realize that it was him, Swayam Shekhawat, my unrequited love, until he confessed. He became the one I could never have in my life, we both accepted that we were never meant to be. How someone could possibly love his brother's girlfriend, oops I would like to correct it, brother's fiancee.

I looked up gathering all courage I could find at that moment, he was standing there, in front of me in his glory. The tight smile on my face widened slightly when I took a minute to look what he was wearing; the gray color suit perfectly clung to his body. I smiled at the memory; at that cute irritation, he had on his face on that day when I pushed him into the changing room.

"Thinking about that day?"

An amused smile formed on his lips, making me stare at his gorgeous face, he was adorable in every sense, that cute dimples on his cheeks shouted his innocence, his playfulness, he was childish in every way possible but the maturity he had was incredible.

The world seemed blank to us, the people around us seemed ignorant to us, and we forgot the audience we had. Staring at him, I saw the changes, there were some changes in his appearance, his eyes looked almost dead, it was emotionless, the slightly grown stubble added maturity to his face. I imagined me touching them. How creepy that sounds? Still, I wanted to do that.

I have not realized when I raised my hand to feel them, but the moment was never meant to happen.

"Which day?"

My fiance decided to break my moment, the curiosity was evident in his voice. I felt bad for that man, he loves a girl, who doesn't even have the heart to make a place for him, the heart he wants to have belongs to his brother. How ironic!

My hand froze in the middle air; I was frozen on my spot. The reality check was hard; as if even god was against me being with Swayam. A cold hand slightly touched my shoulder causing me to come out of my dazed world, from the tingles I felt I knew it was Swayam who touched me.

What? I have known him since I was in diapers, so obviously, I was used to his touch, but the tingles were new.

"We were just talking about the day we went for shopping to buy this suit," Swayam answered pointing a finger at his perfectly ironed suit.

"I'm quite sure, Sharon selected it, Am I right?"

Shivam walked towards my side with a cheeky smile after sharing a hug with his brother. To my surprise he placed his hands on my waist and pulled me towards his side tightly, I could feel a possessiveness in that hold. I did not know Shivam could be possessive, and the hurt ran across Swayam's face was easy to read, his eyes stayed on Shivam's hand, which was on my waist.

"Yeah, she did."

Cold, his voice was cold. His eyes still stayed on my waist, while Shivam's were on my face.

"That's cool; my fiancee has a good choice, Just look at me."

I mentally cursed him for his wrong timing, I did not choose him, and he did. He did choose me.

"Yeah, I agree. She did choose the best one."

A few seconds ago I wanted to curse Shivam then at this moment I wanted to hang Swayam until he dies. For god sake, they are talking about me, while I am standing beside them, what I am, a potato?

"I will leave you both, I have to meet dad."

After few minutes of staring, Swayam left me with my so-called fiance.

Do not misunderstand me and my feeling for Shivam. He was definitely a very good person, I even like him, scratch that I love him but just as a friend. He was not a bad person, not a clingy fiance, nothing like that. He was far away from it. It would be an utter lie if I say that he was perfect, no, he was not perfect. Then who was perfect in this world? None. He was the sweetest person. However, the problem was the feelings he has for me were not mutual. He was aware of it, but he was not ready to give up, whenever I tried to make him understand, he would always reply with his famous line ' I know Sharon the feelings are not mutual now, but it will be, I have that faith.'

I do not know how someone could be that much hopeful; his expectations were terrifying. Nevertheless, my feelings for Swayam were stronger. Only, Swayam, Rey and I know about it, it would have been easy if Swayam was ready to fight for me, but unfortunately, Shivam was more important for him than his happiness.

I used to think, what I was, a toy... yeah, a toy that swayam wanted to play according to his rules. But not anymore, I am not going to do it. I am going to live it in my ways, if it is with Shivam then fine, I will happily live it, I at least can try.

"Back to your seats ladies and gentlemen, they are here."

Don't get confused now; I am at Rekha's constructions, Rekha Shekhawat is Swayam's mother, Mr. Rishi Shekhawat's wife. I have been working here since few months; an internship program Rishi uncle offered.

I have known these three guys throughout my life, Swayam was the elder one in our group and the mature one too. I had developed a small crush on Swayam in my teenage days. Being the mature responsible one, he rejected me at that tender age. My whole fantasy world, my whole dreams crashed down when he decided to move out of the country, he left me hanging. That was a shock, the Sharon I knew changed into someone I did not know. Life changed since that day, I buried my feelings deep inside, and the cold exterior helped me to overcome the rejection. Little did I know, he would be back to crash the exterior I had made.

After few minutes everyone settled, the black door opened with a clinking sound, my eyes unconsciously moved across the room to catch his glimpse, but his seat was empty; a frown came to my face. Rishi uncle introduced everyone along with Rey who were sitting right beside me; I was sandwiched between him and Shivam. Swayam's seat was still empty, which was right in front of me.

"Where is Swayam?" Rey leaned closer to me and asked, his breath fanned my earlobes.

"Why don't you ask him?"

"Someone is feisty."

I rolled my eyes at his bluntness, it would be an understatement if I say that I was irritated. My heart was beating faster than the usual pace, it was throbbing inside my rib cage and the nasty feeling came back to my stomach, at that time I knew, something was wrong, something was going to happen which I would not appreciate at all.

After one hour of presentations, doubts, questions, the meeting came to its end, yet there was no sign of him. I was angry with him, I was angry with me, I was angry at our situation, more than anything I was angry at these stupid feelings.

"Sharon,"

"Sharon, did you hear, what they said?"

"Sharon, back to earth now."

Someone nudged me; I looked towards my right to see an irritated Rey glaring at me.

"What happened?"

"You again went to your dream world, that's what happened."

I looked around to see the hall empty, everyone left. The meeting was over, but I did not notice it. I was deep in my thoughts.

"What happened, whom they chose?" my hands were sweaty, I was apprehensive about this since the time I entered this hall.

"You,"

"And"

"Swayam"

I choked my own saliva, did I hear that correct?

Yes, you did dumbass. Someone snapped.

"What"

"Yeah, it's you, who is going to New York with Swayam," Shivam said, I stared at him with a horrible look, he was beaming with happiness, How someone could be so happy to hear the news of his fiancee going for a business trip along with another male who supposed to be his brother, that too for a month.

That is because swayam is his brother. My consciousness took the opportunity to intervene.

"You are happy for that," I knew I sounded stupid, but who cares.

"Of course, I'm damn happy, you deserve this."

Only if he knew few more things. Rey had already left in the search of Swayam, so it was Shivam and me alone.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He frowned.

"I thought you would have some problems with me going with Swayam," I asked him confused, his happiness was weird.

He gave me a perplexed look and burst out laughing, he was laughing so hard holding his stomach.

"You really thought that, oh god Sharon, I trust Swayam in that more than you."

He pulled me into his arms; it was a friendly gesture. My hands were on my side for few seconds, but eventually, I lead my arms around his neck. I regretted that action as soon as I did it, at the door there was Swayam who was holding the door a bit tight than the need, his knuckles turned white, his eyes were dark, for a moment I thought he would pull me away from Shivam. Since Shivam's back was facing the door, he did not see Swayam yet.

It didn't take much time for me to see, the pain his face reflected, Rey was standing beside him, his hand was on Swayam's shoulder, he really knows how to support a friend.

Swayam was neither angry nor jealous, he was broken, He was holding himself together from the further damages, at that time I knew, he heard what Shivam said. His eyes reflected the pain, the pain of betraying his brother.

Please read the note below, 😳

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
hoPe_kk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hey, guys !

I came back with an update after two months. 😎

I'm disheartened after the response on the last part, so I don't know about the updates of my other stories, but I will be updating this as soon as possible. 🤔

There is a lot I want to say through this story, and I just want to give a warning, this story may not end on a happy note.

I have tried to change my style of writing, and I feel little more confident and comfortable on this, this is the first ever part I wrote in less time.

Add this account for further notifications.

Thank you.

Keechu ❤️
Edited by Keechu.Pms - 7 years ago
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Omg this two r nuts no only swayam is nuts
they love each other bt still can't be together
Awesome update
swaronaaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update. thanks for pm. try to update soon.
Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Felt bad for swaron...
Swayam should have fought...

Now they are gonna work together...
It's gonna be amazing

Thanks
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update. U penned their emotions very beautifully. Pls bring swaron together. I know u said there won't be a happy ending but still one can hope. Will be waiting for ur next update.
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Chapter, liked it a lot..
Update Next Chapter Soon, Thanks for d PM..