Amazing chapter-1!!

Thank you so much.
It really means alot. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Spark.Shreya

Hie Greeshma!

Firstly I'm so glad to see a new SwaRon SS. After reading your insta posts ,a new SS is so welcoming!..And what a beginning! It held so many emotions . I can imagine Sharon all decked up and no doubt she's beautiful but it pains me to know her heart lies somewhere else. I'm wondering what made her to agree to marry Shivam.
The last line! ...It took my breath away too along with Sharon!...

Please update soon!..eager to know what's going to happen ahead.Beautifully written!!

Love ,
Shreya:)

Thank you so much Shreya.
Your words means alot.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Fantastic update..👍🏼
Beautiful banner..👏
Thanks for pm 😊

Thank you.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

this was beautiful
so emotional
u knw wht i can relate to it guess still some extant
this is going to b my fev story i guess
sharon's every emotions were heart touching
he did it??? bt d time...arghhh...
eagerly waiting for nxt update

Thank you so much dear. ;)
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Toree_B-

Great start 👍🏼 Looking forward to the next part.. update soon 😛
- Toree 😊

Thank you
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: angels007

it's a amazing concept ... like two sisters bond and the way she say Sharon to smile. but why she getting engaged with shivam ??? I think that caller was swayam n the way he say to Sharon I love u. it took her breath away and also mine with Sharon... n she is also not happy hey update soon eager to known what happen next? what Sharon say??? what swayam do ????

Thank you so much. 😳
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: SHAhira-Swaron

Didu neww ss from you is really a treat to read and it was amazing the way you portrayed sharon feelings was just mindblowing i just loved the convo btw sharon nd her cousin why the hell sharon is getting engaged to swayam and by the end he confessed wat a confession my god and the chapter ended didu u seriously s a devil now updte soon na nd dnt forget to pm me love u

Thank you so much dear.
😃
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaaRey_VruShan

Awesome Start, Loved it..

Continue Soon, Thanks for d PM..😊😊

Thank you.
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

I'm back with the second part, hope you guys like it. 😊

2. RIPPED

"I love you Miss Sharon Rai Prakash." Those words felt serene, a dream came true, my wait came to an end but,

"You are late, too late," I mumbled looking at my attire, it took me all strength to speak, I know I have been waiting for this, but there are many lives connected to this, I cannot let it down. "You wanted this to happen,"

"And I still want this to happen, Sharon." He was broken; I could sense it in his voice.

"Then why did you call me now?" I was getting angry, what does he think about me? , that I am a doll that he can play with.

"Just want to let you know that, I have always loved you, still do." He chooses to ignore what I have to say, without saying anything the line went off.

I was busy in my thoughts that I failed to notice I had become the center of attraction, snapping from my thoughts I looked at Devika when she nudged me. I know this is the time, and I have to do this, I really don't know and I don't even want to think about it, I just want to hide from the gazes.

"Sharon."

I turned to see Shivam, he was smiling widely, at least he was happy. I could not really smile but I could pretend that one, and I did, how easy it would be if we could pretend everything?

Everything went in a moment, I was a robot who played along with the instructions; I was programmed to do this. We exchanged rings, I officially became his fiance.

It couldn't be worse when I felt his presence; he was here, staring at me, he stood there near the door looking handsome as always, he was looking at us with those eyes, it was red, I know he was crying.

"Hey Swayam" I gasped when Shivam called him; he slowly walked towards us with a smile adorned his face. I stood there without moving, I was least expecting this after the confession he did today.

"Hey, congratulations to both of you." He smiled widely; I know I might be looking like a ghost now.

"I thought you won't come." They both shared a hug.

"How can I miss this one, after all, my brother is getting engaged to my friend?" His gazes fell over me; I could not look at him when those eyes were full of love for me. I wanted to crush him in my arms, I wanted to hide him from everyone, and I wanted to run away with him.

"Hi Sharon, you are looking beautiful." He complimented, that smile never left his lips.

That made it all loose, a small tear escaped from my eye, he didnt fail to notice it.

"I think I should go, you guys enjoy." He said before walking away.

* Rey *

"Why Sharon, why?" shouting at the top of his voice, he smashed the last piece of glass in his room, it broke into thousands of pieces. He broke every tiny memory of her, he did not even flinch when the glass pieces pricked into his flesh, blood oozed out from his foot and wrist, the heartbreak was worse than this physical pain.

He was completely devastated when he came back from the function, seeing her holding Shivam's hand broke his heart, but that was something he wanted, he wanted this.

Tired from the events he fell on his knees, hiding his face in between his knees he cried like a baby.

"What the hell swayam?" I ran towards him and shook him holding his shoulders. "What the hell are you doing?"

"I lost her, I lost her Rey." He mumbled mostly to himself.

"You left her" I corrected him.

"Huh?' He snapped his head at me, as I said something wrong.

"You left her, you let her go." Making him comfortable on the bed, I walked towards his washroom to take the first aid box.

"I wanted her with me, but Shivam, he loves her." I wanted to slap him when he said that. If I were in his place I would have taken her away from these morons.

After cleaning his wounds, we sat together, "And you? You do not love her."

"I do, but she said I'm late."

"You were; you ignored her feeling when she confessed. You asked her to leave when she came to you. You wanted her to go." I was not putting all the blames on him but he should know his mistakes,

"I was wrong!" he stated.

"No Swayam, the situation is wrong."

Sharon's pov:

You came to my life when I could not afford a person anymore. I was a mess when you saw me, a dirty mess that always had hurt others for the superiority. Many people came and went; all of them were only interested in my mask, the bright side. The life beyond the mask was kept hidden, though I had kept it in the darkness I always desired for someone to bring light to it. You were different in many ways, but what made you special was, you were only interested in the life beyond my mask, you were aware that the life, the smile, the happiness, the superiority, the courage, and the attitude... all of these were fake. Only you looked into my soul, only you saw my vulnerable side, only you realized how lonely I am behind that mask, only you grasped my need to love and to be loved. And then you decided to break the wall, slowly yet steadily I let you break me, I let you make a space, through that you made a way into my heart and you made my heart your heaven, I worshiped you there every day. We both loved each other but the meaning was different, you loved me with a meaning and I loved you with a different meaning... our contrasting love was not enough for us to be together swayam, I will always love you.

Closing the dairy I lied down on the bed, the ring on my finger suffocated me.

Am I cheating someone?

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
ShifaD07 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb Chapter, Just loved it..😃
Waiting for Next Chapter, Update Soon..
Thanks for d PM...😊😊