Users

Frequent Posters

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

what no way yaar

i quit sony😑 im watching ishq baaz on star plus πŸ˜ƒ

Oh! But you're "watching" 'Ishqbaaz' on India's No 1 channel (by TRP I meant, rather necessarily sanity)??? πŸ˜• The show which is gonna replace my most-favourite show after a long time, 'Tamanna' [after [Ashutosh Gowariker's] 'Everest'] (I know it's a "finite series" but due to a personal-backstory [pertaining to that "Bulandganj issue"], I wish it could've stayed longer for some more time πŸ˜’). πŸ˜” Anyways, have you done something "special" for that network or have "deep connections" with them that you're getting privileged by watching its premiere before "Rest of the World", even its very own star cast?? πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Anyways, given the name, it just "choked" me in the brain that how could they name it like that?? Look, the promos talk about the "bromance" between 3 [apparently blood-relatives] brothers, then why the name 'Ishqbaaz' (which just literally translates to 'Flirts' in English)?? I was so "pi--ed off" by that name that I literally wanted to suggest them a better title by translating the same to Haryanvi/Himachali dialects...!!! You might have understood by now that what I mean?!? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Translating in either dialects would have given that result which most of the Hindi-speaking people from other regions confuse/construe as a verbal abuse!!!* πŸ˜† Anyways, it seems that it will be like 'Gunday' (2014) since given the title, it's very hard for them to mimic 'Kai Po Che' (2013)!!! πŸ˜† And after watching the promo, they have literally "helped" me understand who'll play whom (i.e. I'm talking about supporting-characters and their respective "shades")...!!! πŸ˜‰ And now, after learning that it's from the same "stable" as 'Qubool Hai' and 'Adhuri Kahaani Hamari', my "worries" (read predictions) are most likely to turn into reality!!! πŸ˜† Anyways, 'Nuff Said about it as I don't represent that network's marketing team!!! πŸ˜ƒ BTW, I liked their mansion/villa though, especially that garden-over-the-terrace (I firstly saw such architecture at Twitter HQ only)...! 😊

*Disclaimer: No offence intended to anyone's sentiments. And that's why I elaborately said that's what most people think rather implying it as fact[ual] or something else. So, definitely not a "racism"...!!! 😊

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

i just saw saas bahu saazish and saas bahu betiyaan today😊

no where they mentionedπŸ˜ƒ Parvarish 2 goin off air
can we trust biz asia article😑😑😑 ithink its a rumor and not true even tellychakkar hasnot reported anything like this so far πŸ˜•

Thank You So Much for the info! 😊
Kindly keep checking for that daily for few more days... Please!!! {Joined-Hands}
Well, I wish I could openly speak-up about that "one-man show" BizAsia website but I think it's "best" not to. And as far as TellyChakkar is concerned, kindly view my reply to @dhoperchop just above this post. 😊
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvakanksha

Although I love this show but I really found season 1 to be better, that season gave Sony trps too, this season is not giving them appropriate trps. Sony's viewership has increased since tkss now they are getting ambitious for becoming no 1 channel which is not wrong at all. Their serials are anyday more matured and intelligent than stupid regressive SaaS bahu and bhoot pret supernatural stuff. Parvarish requires promotions but I don't know why they are failing to promote it. Last season had some brilliant actors. This season we have an OK ok cast. May be they could promote it on tkss, they are calling tmkoc on tkss which requires no promotion at all.

Argh...!!! Wasted 2 efforts to post reply to you due to my idiot smartphone...!!! 😑

So, without lengthening the post to even a reasonable extent [because who knows? when this script also gets lost, Thanks to the idiocy of my "great" smartphone], I just thought this to be "most-necessary" to convey to you that I 'liked' your post only because of the last sentence (I had the very same idea in my mind since weeks)...!!! 😊
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey people the news is confirmed
Aditya aka jitendra announced it in his blog last telecast most probably on 15th July

Here is the link

Watch it from 3.28 min
maazkalim thumbnail
So, it seems @HitmanH is "too-busy" to respond (as he's acquired in "too-many" stuffs [at once!]). 😊

And neither anyone else has "dared" to provide us the link here. So, for those who still couldn't find the article, I'm gonna take the risk and "face the music" (if any, let's see who reports this post πŸ˜‰):

As you can see, surprisingly the article is as-short-as posted here! You'll find nothing more there except a pic from the promo and it's caption. "Hilariously" enough, it's so-short that all of its points got summarised in BizAsia's "karta-dharta" Raj Baddhan's tweet, and that too after the consumption of already-scarce space by short-URL. I desperately wanted to reply with a witty remark but I thought it would most probably be construed as "bullying" so I controlled myself. πŸ˜†

Now, speaking out-of-consideration of "time paradox", latter developments have hinted me to just be "tight-zipped" about this. The interesting part is just that as usual, no one gave a d--n to comment on that website. And BizAsia shares a [...]. BTW, may anyone from the UK provide me the ratings of 'Parvarrish' there, please?? I know it's very-diffciult given South Asian channels are niche their but still possible, na?? πŸ€” 😊 (I missed requesting the same in my previous independent/non-reply post πŸ˜’)

[...]Can just tell you [for now] that it's a replacement for deliberately-censured phrase.

Aditya aka jitendra announced it in his blog last telecast most probably on 15th July

Here is the link

Watch it from 3.28 min

Oh! Then why don't you create a new thread embedding the same video, "dear"?? 😊 (I will wait for a maximum of 2 to 2-and-half hours [for action/response] from now)
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Here is the link

Watch it from 3.28 min

I didn't watch it but comments mein tha ki he confirmed that the show is going off air and one person had commented ki his last Vlog will be uploaded on 15th. I hope she/he meant that Parvarrish peeps ke saat his last Vlog. Because I seriously hope he doesn't stop making Vlogs after the show goes off air.😊 I love his Vlogs- and starting ke Vlogs( specially one Holiday wala which featured his friends and no Parvarrish peeps) were also as cool as the onset ones. Really hope he doesn't stop making Vlogs after the shoe goes off air.