Confirmed: Parvarrish 2 Going Off Air!!

HitmanH thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Sony TV confirms launch of Bade Bhaiyya...'

Sony Entertainment Television Asia has confirmed the launch of its new weekday fiction Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania'.

The show revolves around 14 family members on the lookout for the perfect bride for their Bade Bhaiyya' Abhishek, played by Priyanshu Jora.

Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania' will take the 21:00 slot replacing Parvarish' from Monday 18th July.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bisha1 thumbnail
Whyy ?!
Sony TV I hate you for this!😑
This is NOT FAIR !😭
They don't promote Parvarish at all. No promos NOTHING!
They keep promoting the other FREAKIN shows but such step behavior with Parvarish 😭
Parvarish is one serial which I watch and hearing this, *Dil Toots* 😭
I hope They Give Parvarish a new timeslot. #FingersCrossed
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HitmanH

Bade Bhaiyya Ki Dulhania' will take the 21:00 slot replacing Parvarish' from Monday 18th July.

{Although, I intended my reply to be longer but changed it in favour of "humour". I understand that while reading my post, many will most probably think I have "gone crazy/went nuts" but I assure, your such humorous thoughts will not last long! I'm very much fine and this is proven by the fact that I can type this notice without any issue. 😊}

What?? πŸ˜† What.., man?? πŸ˜› Even if they would have mentioned 'Ek Rishta Sajhedaari Ka', it would have been believable to some extent but 'Bade Bhaiya Ki Dulhaniya'...?!! 🀣 Which website posted this article, BizAsia na...?? Well, I have lots of things to say stored in my mind and which I originally intended to include in my reply but then thought why would I waste my energy before getting the whole-picture like others?? πŸ˜‰ For now, I would just like to seriously confess that due to the much-panic and hype of the show going off-air, it even hit me to that much extent that I started getting "hallucinations" of reading "is going off-air/to an end" wherever I read an article about the "SOTY drama" finally coming to an end. TBVH, I felt like someone has "quietly banged" on my head when I was reading that! πŸ˜† But then days-passed, and finally that hallucination reduced but now this! If you can't give me the link, at least tell me the name! Come on, don't get afraid of IF's policies pertaining to rival sites, anyone hardly gives a d--n about them and see @lizzie1765 threads as example, she always credits the site by naming it and fortunately, nothing wrong happens! So if you're "too-afraid" to fetch the link, then at least name that site so I can read the entire article and then make my view and see what has to be done, whether to catch that "reporter" or something else?? 😊

Look, I cancelled all my scheduled replies pending since days just because I want to have a "serious dig" into that article i.e. have a complete trust on you that you shared this news only in good-faith by believing that article. Now, hopefully you are expected to properly reply ASAP so that further steps can be evaluated. 😊

For those who're thinking "why am I h--l bent on proving that article wrong", okay! Let's neutralise this post by the following:
"'BBKD' to replace 'Parvarrish' 18th [of] July 2016 akin to 'PKHJD' replacing 'Reporters'. Having said that, it will be 1-hour weekday show by quashing 'Parvarrish' out of the Planet Earth and kicking 'KRPKAB' in its a🀬 to go and find a suitable time-slot of its own. After few ["unannounced"] weeks, it will later shift to a regular half-an-hour programming slot at 21:30. And within the next 3 months, it will wrap-up and get vanished just like a vapour gets vanished from the utensil as soon as it's removed from the gas-stove."
Happy now?? πŸ˜›

P.S. For those who're seriously "affected" by this news, just my little piece of [free-]advice: it's high-time they start watching 'Parvarrish' on TV including all of its repeats (come on, it's just 1 on each channels) and forget about YouTube or Sony LIV, let alone becoming a "pirate" by using sites like YoDesi, DesiTVBoxMe, etcetera and all this before indulging in any kind of "slacktivism". And to the author (@HitmanH) or any other knowledgeable person, as I informed earlier in the notice of this post and in the 4th sentence of my 1st para[graph], I have many logical points to add which I omitted to not "waste" anyone's time and in favour of "comedy" until I read that article and figure-out its probable "link[s]" completely. I'm confident that even after reading the article, I'll have lot more to say! 😊
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I also saw the link and wondering
1. Bade bhaiyya has 2 nd round of promos on air already. Why will they wait for a month more to start if it is indeed replacing parvarish at 9pm?
2. Karn was ending so then why havent we heard an end date for karn yet? Wont ek rishta also start soon?
3.they have something rocking lined up fr 10:30? Or what is sony waiting for?easily 8:30 & 10:30 could have been new shows
4. Telly chakkar is always first to report. They haven't yet, right?

Anyways sony sucks big time!!! Diff shows ka concept late hai ablnd then they interfere & completely ruin it. Sony has no show except karn which ran more than a yr. too many things too fast they want to do. Losers!!! I'll watch flies, nagins, peacocks, kawach ka dayan now... They'll entertain atleast
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
what no way yaar
i quit sony😑 im watching ishq baaz on star plus πŸ˜ƒ

luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Although I love this show but I really found season 1 to be better, that season gave Sony trps too, this season is not giving them appropriate trps. Sony's viewership has increased since tkss now they are getting ambitious for becoming no 1 channel which is not wrong at all. Their serials are anyday more matured and intelligent than stupid regressive SaaS bahu and bhoot pret supernatural stuff. Parvarish requires promotions but I don't know why they are failing to promote it. Last season had some brilliant actors. This season we have an OK ok cast. May be they could promote it on tkss, they are calling tmkoc on tkss which requires no promotion at all.
SONAL30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
As expected...well m not surprised😳
No proper promotions no episodes toh yeh to hona hi tha
Waisey bhi the show is going nowhere n this hit n run track toh pucho mat...i mean its damn boringπŸ₯±
M not feeling bad because i know that the channel is unpredictable bas m toh just disappointed n yeah feeling bad for actors baki rab rakha
Edited by SONAL30 - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i just saw saas bahu saazish and saas bahu betiyaan today😊
no where they mentionedπŸ˜ƒ Parvarish 2 goin off air
can we trust biz asia article😑😑😑 ithink its a rumor and not true even tellychakkar hasnot reported anything like this so far πŸ˜•
arey_bhai thumbnail
Source please ?
Possible though, may be the channel wants to fix the two shows for 8:30 and 9:00 wala slot.
Not possible because, if it would have been off air, the news would have been posted in all websites as well as on Twitter ka Fanclub. But they have 10:30 slot, they can use that too !!
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

I also saw the link and wondering
1. Bade bhaiyya has 2 nd round of promos on air already. Why will they wait for a month more to start if it is indeed replacing parvarish at 9pm?
2. Karn was ending so then why havent we heard an end date for karn yet? Wont ek rishta also start soon?
3.they have something rocking lined up fr 10:30? Or what is sony waiting for?easily 8:30 & 10:30 could have been new shows
4. Telly chakkar is always first to report. They haven't yet, right?

Anyways sony sucks big time!!! Diff shows ka concept late hai ablnd then they interfere & completely ruin it. Sony has no show except karn which ran more than a yr. too many things too fast they want to do. Losers!!! I'll watch flies, nagins, peacocks, kawach ka dayan now... They'll entertain atleast

Thank You So Much for your "support"!!! πŸ˜‰ 😊
1. Totally Agreed!
2. "" ({Same here})
3. ""
4. Well, TellyChakkar is also notorious for publishing "paid articles" as far as my observation based on personal experience matters.* 😊

Agreed to almost all of your points in that para[graph]. 😊 BTW, what did you mean by "different shows have late-concepts"?? πŸ€”

*I hope you do understand what I intended to convey. πŸ˜‰ πŸ€”