dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Sony kuch bolti kyun nahin officially kabhi bhi 😡 😡 😡

Aab kapil sharma ka trp 2 se kam hone laga to they are obsessing over kuch rang.

Any idea when karn will finish and we can have parvarish back to monday-tuesday?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

wewantparvarish😳

Who's the "driver" behind this initiative?? I meant any individual Twitter user or that fanclub-operator i.e. who coined that hashtag?? 🤔 😉

If it's the latter, then I'm Sorry, I can't be of any help (most probably) since she (whom I also highly suspect to be an active member of this forum) has barred me since this Monday to not "stalk" her "timeline" [as I don't "follow" the fanclub so far for a reason which may seem "weird" to you] and "avoid wasting my time" [followed by slew of bullying attacks by others linked to that fanclub for the entire day (whom I asked, or not asked harmless questions IMHO)] and that's why I'm obliging to her "requests". 😊

If you believe I'm acting egoistic, well, I don't think that's the case! Even when I originally intended to [post this] reply and now when the situations have turned really "upside down" since the past 3 days, I'm willing to give my Best once she allows!