PV 2 : 10 th June Behind The Scenes

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

couldnt post the video because its tellychakkar video rival site video naπŸ˜†
ok guys 😊
accoring to the recent track πŸ˜›
suri simran aditya jassi jogi ria they re in the same carπŸ˜† and dcp pandey stops themπŸ˜›
suri tries to handle situation dcp pandey questions aditya whats in the bag and all πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">couldnt post the video because its tellychakkar video rival site video naπŸ˜†</font>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ok guys😊</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">accoring to the recent trackπŸ˜›</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">suri simran aditya jassi jogi ria they re in the same carπŸ˜† and dcp pandey stops themπŸ˜›</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">suri tries to handle situation dcp pandey questions aditya whats in the bag and all πŸ˜•</font>

U saw on twitter?? I couldnt find any on location
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hehe! Yes, we understand very well that since TellyChakkar is a rival publication, you wanna be on the "complete" safe-side. πŸ˜†

But my issue is same as @dhoperchop, I couldn't find any video! (But unlike what's being claimed by her, I really didn't dig-in to try find that video πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†) If you're afraid to post its link, then do mention its exact title here [to the least]. πŸ˜›

[On a serious note,] Please @lizzie1765, as those who've either watched the latest episode or are well-aware of events occurred in it [TTL] know that it's from one of the most crucial scenes in upcoming episodes. 😊

P.S. I [do] hope that the sound [of humans] is at least clearly audible enough that we can decipher their uttering unlike previous On-Location Videos [by others] and TellyChakkar [being TellyChakkar], didn't needed to include voice-over. πŸ˜‰
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago