Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

picashu971 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Panimanan123

Oh my god its awesome deedi iam reading one go precap is shoking manik reaction kya hua very interestin jeldi update karo next part

OK baba im updating now...n tq so much for calling me Di really I appreciate it... now enjoy the story and be happy
picashu971 thumbnail

RECAP : MANIK SIDE OF STORY

CHAPTER 6

Nandhini was sitting in the car... lost in their memories together. She was the one who always wanted Manik to trust her. But isn't she was the one who broke it as well. Manik was always a child for her. She wanted to give him all the love and care that he craved for. But when it was time for her to be with him, she shattered him. How is he gonna behave seeing her after all these years. By now she knew that Navya and Cabir didn't tell abt her arrival to Manik since they were not sure whether she will come or not. They were right when they said, they didn't want to give false hope to Manik. Suddenly the car halt.

Nandhini saw outside her window... she was speechless.. it was her house..the house she built in her dreams with Manik... the dream that she always shared with Navya and Manik. Nothing was changed ... far away from hustle bustle of city... tranquil environment ... small house... a small garden infront of the house with a swing... infact this is far more beautiful than her dream.

Navya who saw Nandhini's reaction, understood that Nandhini recognize her dream house. She was happy to know finally Nandhini could see her bhai's love. But somewhere she is scared of Manik's reaction as well. Navya hold her hand and almost drag her feet inside the house. Nandhini turn n saw Cabir still sitting inside the car. That moment she realized what Cabir meant when he said " iss 5 years he stayed like this.. jiss ghar mein vo rehethi hai vaha kisisko bhi aane nehi deta...except Navya... Apna behen maana hai na... she is the only connection e has with outer world."

Nandhini ST : merewajese Manik hi nehi balki Cabir and whole Fab 5 is suffering.

She was dying with guilt but the person who can take all her pains and hide her in his arms, himself become victim of her mistake. No no.. not mistake but sin.

Navya opened the door and shook her head knowing he never lock the door no matter how many times she remind him.

Navya : Bhai??!!!! Bhai??!!! Kaha hai aap.. sorry baba aaneme dher hogayi... itni bhi gussa hai kya..

Navya asked all this walking into kitchen and pretending like Nandhini was not there. She was arranging some eatable items inside the cupboard. Nandhini felt a different warmth inside the house which didn't let her feel uncomfortable. She turn to have a look at the house. She stood rooted to her place.. not only the house filled with her and Manik's favourite colour i.e white and Red... the walls of house filled with only her photo. Not captured photos but paintings. Se knew it was Navya's work... but every picture at a diff touch which surely not from Navya.

Like someone called her soul...she turned and saw towards the back door of the house. She saw him... from backdoor through kitchen sneeking behind Navya who was busy with her works..and put mud over her head...Navya was standing there not sure of what to do...Manik was grinning behind her... when she turned he pour a bucket of water on her... n run from there...Nandini who was shocked till now started to laugh seeing Navya... navya chase him around the house... messing the floor. Finally manik fall on floor exhausted n Navya beside him on her knees panting...

Navya : Bhai ... I know I was late...but aisa bhi koi kartha hai kya? Hmmm... theko na main aapki jiju se btathi hu...

Then only Nandhini notice Navya's transformation. No more boring salwar suit.. she was wearing a knee length sleeveless kurti with pants. Her hair was curled not braided like it used to..but her biggest transformation was her sindoor and mangalsutra around her neck. She was looking beautiful.

Nandhini ST : Matlab Navya aur Cabir ki shaaadi hogayi? Kaise dost hu main...apne sapse best friend ki shaadi ki kabar tak mujhe nehi pta... Navyu always wanted me beside her in her wedding aur main yeh baat tak poori nehi karpayi ...she was shedding tears silently

Navya : chalo theek hai mujhe abhi jaana hai... main chalti hu... kaana pakane samaan sap kuc hai...bas tyaanse kijiye... bye..n she hugged him in a brotherly hug..Manik kissed her forehead n she left

Nandhini was dumbfould seeing all this.. navya didn't even wait till Manik notice her..and she left without even wishing her. Manik who was heading towards kitchen finally noticed Nandhini

Nandhini's heart was beating in super speed. It felt like her heart was going to jump out of her ribcage. It always happened due to her proximately with Manik..but today...it was due to fear... fear of seeing his broken trust...fear of seeing her love being questioned...

She felt a featherlike touch on her cheeks...she opened her eyes to see him..see him... SMILLING AT HER... she was expecting anger, hurt, accusing eyes..but this???

His eyes were reflecting his genuine feeling... he is happy ... but his smile never reach his eyes? Why is he not pouring his years felt emotions to her?

He drag her n made her sit on dining table chair. He went into kitchen and made some noodles n brought it to her and kept it infront of her. Nandhini still numb not knowing what's going on in his mind... sat there looking at him eating. Her screaming stomach finally let her eat few bites. After cleaning the kitchen and table he sat in hall typing something on his laptop. Nandhini was still looking at him sitting infront. He smiled at her and switch on TV. Tom & Jerry... nandini's fav cartoon was playing. Did he really think Nandhini gonna enjoy that at this moment? She wanted to pour her guilt to him. She know she is being selfish but he is the only one who can let her feel better but he is pretending like she don't even exist in this house anymore. No no...cut that out... he is pretending like nothing gone wrong with their relation...nothing changed in these 5 years...nandhini lost in her thoughts

Manik still working on his laptop. Somehow she find out he was replying to some official emails. It seems he still manages his business...

Sharp at 10pm ...he put down his laptop and switched off TV and get into the bedroom.. nandhini was not sure whether they both are gonna share the room... Manik come back and saw her lost. He simply smiled and lift her in bridal style. Startled Nandini hold him tightly by his neck and closed her eyes not knowing what to expect.

The closeness start to effect her. Her breath fans his left chest... right above his heart... her right hand from his nape moves to play with the ends of his hair. She frowns realizing his hair longer that it used to be... Manik's hand on her back makes her realize the warmth she missed all these years.. unknowingly she shed her tears that she hold back from the moment she saw him. She conconed herself in his chest and cry silently.

Manik put her on bed and wipe her tears. Losing his warmth the sec he placed her on bed, she stared to cry vigourously. Manik pat her head and try to calm her down.

Nandhini hide her face in pillow and drench it with her tears.

Manik lay down beside her facing her back. And hug her from back.

Nandhini turned and hug him tightly..pasting her whole body with his.

Nandhini murmers : manik...im...so..sorry...main bohot buri hu na... maine tujhe kabhi nehi samja...main sacheme buri hu... I couldn't understand ur trust... ur love on me ... tumari Nandhini failed...she failed

The moment she said sorry.. Manik's hand stop patting her head like some realization hit him. He break the hug and see her face.

Nandhini saw his face... he was not smiling like what he did throughout the day... he seemed to be realizing her present... the changes that happen... the cause of their separation..

But only for few seconds... before he wore back his smiling mask. Nandhini hated the fact that he was not punishing her. He was not taunting her for her mistrust on their relationship as she was the one who talked about trusting each other all the time they were together.

Manik hugged her back but this time his face hiding in her chest. They both hugged each other like their life depend on each other. Finally Manik and Nandhini had a peaceful sleep after years.. there are still many things to be revealed but these love birds choose to cherish the moment they have now.

NEXT DAY MORING

Nandhini woke up due to the sunrays that peeked from forest trees to their glass walled bedroom. She panicked seeing the new environment before last day's events come crashing down the small peace that she had. Tears started to roll down not seeing Manik around her.

Did he left her? Maybe he just wanted that one day? How can he? she didn't beg him for forgiveness yet... however the warmth that she got from Manik made her realize how much she missed him... her silent cry turned loud sobs...she hugged her knees to chest and started to sob.

Same time the door opened to see Navya standing there with coffee tray . navya went to Nandhini and embraced her.

Nandhini : Navyu... maine yeh kya karthiya... Manik didn't even shout at me.,.. I want him Navyu... I want him... maine bohot der karti vapas aane mein? Kya vo mujhse kabhi baat nehi karega? Mujhe maaf nehi karega? This guilt na...it kills me... I feel suffocate... I don't wanna live this burden life... amma teek kahi thi... im just being a burden on everyone...

Navya closed her lips with her palms and look at her with teary eyes..: no Nandhini u r not a burden... tum bhai ki umeed ho... u have to be with him... remember u r here for him... unko phirse hamara Manik banato... uskeliye u have to be strong...please...

Nandhini wiped her tears: ha Navyu... I will get him back... usko mujhe saza thena hi hoga ...

And she went to fresh up

Navya smiled faintly : bhai tumhe kabhi saza nehi thegi Nandhini... tumhari yeh soch bhi galat hai unke bareme... u need to understand him to get him back..im afraid u r gonna fail... babaji please mere bhai aur Nandhini ko ek karto... they meant to be together... ek galti keliye itni bada saza math tho...please ..

She folded her hands and prayed

Once Nandhini came out of her room she saw Navya waiting for her.

Navya : Nandhini chal aaj hum tujhe bhai ki doctor se milwate hai...chalo

Nandhini look at the backdoor of kitchen hoping to catch a glimpse of Manik.

Navya : Nandhini dher kyu karrai ho.. we have to reach there in 40 minutes chal...

Nandhini : vo Navyu... Manik ko bataya bina...vo dondegi na?

Nvya smiled st her sadly : nehi doondega just come and dragged her

Even though Nandhini was not sure of what Navya meant, she followed her helplessly. Cabir greeted her cheerfully only to get a faint smile as reply. Not waiting for any explanation the trio went to hospital.

After 37 minutes.

Nandhini lost her patients seeing both of them not giving answer to her questions.

Nandhini yelled : koi kuch kahega ki hum iyeha kya karrai hai... hume Manik ki doctor se milna hai na...hum iye psychiatric ward mein kyu aayi hain...abhi tum log...

Before she can finish Cabir's name was called. Nandhini controlled herself and walk into the cabin.

A man in his 50s sat there welcoming them with a smile ... also noticing the confused look on a lady that he never met but was sure of who she is. Cabir and Navya take their seat while Nandhini was still confused

Dr : sit dowm Nandhini beta...

Nandhini : aap... hume kaise..?

Dr smiled at her... : jo Manik ko jaante hai vo Nandhini ko jaane bina kaise reh sakte...

Manik's name caught her attention and immediately she sat infront of him.

Nandhini : Dr please aap kahiye hum iyeha kyu aayi... indono mujhe kuch nehi btarai hai. Manik ki awaaz main problem hai na.. to hume psychiatrist ki kya zarrorat hai... she asked all this in one breath

Dr asked her to calm down then continued..

Dr : cabir ne btaya ki he told u about his accident... so let me tell u what happen after that. On the 5th day after is attack, he was stable ...usko hosh bhi agaya... but for 1 month he was in complete bed rest...uske har ek test normal rahi sivai few fractures on his leg and arm... after he was discharged...on his next appointment yaneki after 2 months of accident .. the doctor asked him few question which he didn't answer ... after asking Fab 5 and Navya we got to know ki usne ek lafz bhi nehi bola... we had another test but the result was normal... vo physically fit tha... to talk but ... mentally he wasn't... do u remember what did u say to him lastly?

Nandhini tried to remember but it was just a blur image since it was the moment of anger... she don't know what she said...seeing her struggling to remember Cabir patted her head and asked her not to stress herself...

Nandini : mujhe kuch yaad nehi hai..par what the point of saying all this now?... if Manik is physically fit then why he is not talking...vo bhi panch saal...away from singing and Music...yeh sap to uski jaan hai na...then?

Dr : beta shant raho... jiss dhin yeh sap hua Navya was there behind both of u. but she chose to give both of u space to talk

Navya : jo meri sapse badi galti hai...

Cabir sat inbetween both ladies consoling them while trying to control his tears...

Nandhini : but wat did I say?

That's it... Navya's self control blasts.

Navya yells at her..: tumhe yaad nehi hai???? Tumhari ek lafz ne unhe khamosh banadi..aur tujhe yaad nehi hai?

Cabir hugged her : Jaan this is not the time... now Nandhini needs us..please.. and kisses her forehead.

Nandhini sat there shocked to see Navya's outburst

Dr : all of please remember we are here to help Manik and only Nandhini can do it. He said a bit sternly to control the situation.

Dr : Nandhini that day u told him that if he ever say anything u will kill urself.

Nandhini became numb to her surrounding...only her words to Manik rang in her head "Manik Malhotra agar tumharo moo se ek aur shabd bhi aayi to I will kill myself right here..."

Nandhini St : manik...manik love me this much???? Mere gusse mein kahi hue cheese ko itna maana hai? Kya main uskeliye layak hu???? He love me like his life... mere naa honeke baujut bhi he lived in my words... aiyappa meine yeh kya kardi... I stopped believing u but right now I cant even believe ki manik ki tara koi ho sakta hai... what did I do to deserve him... im sorry Manik...im really sorry

Nandhini to Dr : agar meri ek lafz ki vajese vo apna zubaan khamosh raka...to meri kehenepe vo baath bhi karsakta hai na... ???

All three look at her sadly...

Dr : zarroor baat karega if u asked him to but for that he have to believe ki tum uske saath ho... kal pura dhin tum uske saath thi na... did u feel like he is ur old Manik... did he shout at u...did he shower his love at you... did he even acknowledge ur presence?

Nandhini shook her head ... while Navya came by Nandhini's side at gave her a side hug,.

Navya : tumhe pta Nandhini ... after few months he shifed to Shimla.. to this dream house of urs... bhai sirf mujhe maantha hai apni zindagi mein... I store him items and jab bhi vo chahe vo mujhse tumhari painting mangwatha hai... but every painting will have his touch.. chahe just to lit the shine of ur eyes.. he wanted ur pics to be perfect. Then one day when I went there to surprise him...i notice ki he is smiling at some blank spaces. After I told Cabir... we realized our worst fear coming true.. unki bachpan ki illusions...unki imaginay world...it started again but this time with you. He managed to look normal when I will be there..but once I leave... he will imagine u everywhere..he lives with you Nandhini...issilye I told u today... agar tum vaha nehi mili to unhe apna illusion Nandhini thikayegi... so he don't think u r real...

Nandhini's mind digest each and every detail Navya said.. now even her guilt was not enough.. uske vajese ek insan apne pure zindagi kogai aur vo usko apne gunegar mane beti... dr came near Nandhini and hugged her. Finding herself in a fatherly hug.. she broke down.. she let out all that caged inside her...

Cabir look at Dr while he assured her that his decision of letting Nandhini know full details infront of him was the best. This kind of situation can make any strong person die out of self-blaming and result to nerve breakdown... presence of a psychiatrist made it easier to handle.

After 1 hour dr, Navya, Cabir and nandhini were sitting in the cabin but on couch.

Dr : ab sirf tum hamare umeed ho... we tried to treat him but it was quiet obvious ki usko sirf tum chahi hai... he is not sick.. he just miss u... har insan ki alag alag tareeka hota hai apna feeling dikane... manik was already an emotionally weak kid...if he loved someone he do it like mad... to see them leaving is unbearable for him.. after his dad he got Fab 5 but after u, he felt like he lost everything. U have to get him back.. uskeliye koi tareka nehi.. just love him and make him realize...

Nandhini didn't cry anymore.. she cant fall weak.. not after knowing that Manik needed her. She have to be strong for him.. now it was her turn to show how strong their love is...

Nandhini : I will do it... for Manik main apna jaan bhi thenge

Dr : tum apni jaan tethenge to use theek kon karega... he asked in a teasing tone only to get faint smiles

Dr : arre tum sap aise rahega to...mere sher ko kon theek karega... nandhini tujhe pta main usko bachpanse jaanti hu...mere naam bi Rajveer hai...uske papa ki tara... just because of that he disliked me..kehetha hai ki maine uske papa ki naam churathiya...bohot manana pada... akhir Rajeev Kapoor ko uske RK Uncle banathiya...ek tham badmash tha

All of them smiled genuinely listening to Manik's memories.

Dr placed his hand on her head :tum bhi mujhe dr nehi uncle bulao...

She nods her head still smilling.

Finally all of them head towards Manik's home after lots of emotional moments.. toward betterment of the man they all love and cherished.

Precap : nandhini back to home... a big step toward Manik's betterment. NanNav talk..
Where is Dhruv, mukti and Alya?

Sorry for no romantic moments... will try to compensate in next update. And yeah truly sorry for late update ... a big problem arrived ...EXAMS!!!!!! so kinda busy now..so next update also ASAP... and good spoiler.. Manik will cure really fast... akhir uske Nandhini jo uske paas hai...

-t-

Panimanan123 thumbnail
Di thank you for pm di update super very emotional manik ki condition is very sad .jeldi manik ko teak kardo di
riyaparo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update
very emotional part
continue soon
thanks for pm
Panimanan123 thumbnail
Deedi me kya bolu di.manik jeldi teak karna he. Di alya ,dhruv ,mukthi kahahe . Vo sab manik ko chood thiya. Ilove manik navya ki bomding its realy nice .but very sad di manik cabir ko bi ane na kehthiya. Nandu agayi hena sab teak hojayenga hena deedi? Di muge hena update chahiye kyuki bahuth restless feel horahahe aage kyahoga .any way di story is awesome ,interesting,nice.and jeldi jeldi ipdate karodi
HappySoul-4va thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ohh my GOD...this is the one fo the best narration..loved it
Nandu's words made him Khamosh...he loves her that much and that misuderstaidng as usual made the babies usuffer thsi much..
the way u expressed manik, it pinched my heart.why shoudl they suffer , Manik is lost and only Nandu can bring him back huh

So many things but but ...time will reveal the next..

how will nandu make Manik realize her presence or to make him live life...

Ohh GOD...im super curious..

Sweety , please update it in wattpad coz thsi story worth to be posted there too.

Wattapd has so many Manan fans and I think , this is something they shouldn't miss '

Thanks for the PM
Satya28 thumbnail
Very interesting update dear . So many revelations are out. Manik binded himself in his imaginary world.😭 Liked the bond between manik and navya. Even after seeing Nandini , he didn't reacted like the way he had to. He is still in his hallucination. He loves her so much that he stick to her angry words even in her absence. Now nandu need cabir, navya and doctor uncle's support to get back manik. And manik need Nandini's love and care to get back . Overall very emotional update dear. Hope soon manan will come close. Thanks for the pm dear.😃 and all the best for your exams. Be positive and keep smiling. Take care and bye😊
Naf21 thumbnail
thanks for pm...
awesome update...
waiting for next chapter..
PamAlps thumbnail
Its so touchy I was lost in the story like I was there all this happen.
picashu971 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Panimanan123

Di thank you for pm di update super very emotional manik ki condition is very sad .jeldi manik ko teak kardo di

WELCOME BABA... MANIK BOHOT JALDI THEEK HOJAYEGA AFTERALL NANDU IS TERE NA... N ENJOY UR DAY...THANKS FOR COMMENT...WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE