Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu_TanHa

Thank u very much for understanding my feeling.

I was and i am SwaRon fan, i loved SwaRon so much so that i let it go instead of ruining it for me.
Just to complete ur journey its not always necessary to choose "watever" path comes on ur way . We live SwaRon for wat they made us to fall for them. I loved SwaRon for the characters Swayam and Sharon. Again i will say for me characters and acting standards are far more important than to compromise and wasting time in name of proving my loyalty to anyone.πŸ˜†

Fair enough , you felt continuing to see was ruining it but I felt otherwise! Difference in opinion can occur.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Moreover I felt the whole journey was good and magical!

It's good that we both love SwaRon in our own ways!😊
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just saying this post was never about the loving SwaRon in ur "ways" There is one person who just asked is there any TanHa fans left here or not. 😳
For me watever TanHa did as SwaRon can never be replaced by anyone. And this is why even after years i'm still here to praise my TanHa.
And it is not necessary to divert the topic just to make it all negative.
There is nothing wrong remembering TanHa and praising them for THEIR work .
Edited by Anu_TanHa - 8 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Just saying this post was never about the loving SwaRon in ur "ways" There is one person who just asked is there any TanHa fans left here or not. 😳

For me watever TanHa did as SwaRon can never be replaced by anyone. And this is why even after years i'm still here to praise my TanHa.

Anu πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

Anu_TanHa thumbnail
SomiπŸ€— We must submit our id here otherwise one day we all be declared dead. Haan bhai hum zinda hai. TanHa fans πŸ˜†
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

SomiπŸ€— We must submit our id here otherwise one day we all be declared dead. Haan bhai hum zinda hai. TanHa fans πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† isliye aaj bhi ID me TanHa hai πŸ˜†
Anu_TanHa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joshua_TANHA

πŸ˜† isliye aaj bhi ID me TanHa hai πŸ˜†

🀣

Word Count: 0

swarontanha786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think if anyone who truly loved SwaRon, will always be greatful to TanHa for making SwaRon worth of our time.

No one can ever deny the fact that TanHa's sizzling chemistry and their acting skills made SwaRon a parallel lead which was well accepeted by the creator herself.
TanHa ka naam aate hi sab k kaan khade ho jate hai...Lover ho ya haters and this is TanHa PowerπŸ˜‰

So agree with this! TanHa power! Im sure even if today they come back together for a show,they'll kill it! How I wish this comes true!
A.Green thumbnail

And it is not necessary to divert the topic just to make it all negative.
There is nothing wrong remembering TanHa and praising them for THEIR work .

I think you are getting me wrong , I just thought we were having a discussion , I'm sorry if it offended you in any way! Meanwhile I completely adore TanHa as well. It was just my opinion I was sharing thinking we're just talking. Peace out , I never want anything to turn negative!😊
A.Green thumbnail
Also guys if anyone needs TanHa scenes and unable to find them , someone is sharing on fb!

I know this thread isn't for this but since it's about TanHa and all their fans here , maybe it would help u guys coz it helped me! :)
Edited by Aayu27 - 8 years ago
Anu_TanHa thumbnail
Hey, i'm always ready for healthy discussion. Every person has right to put forward their views but i think this is just not the place as in past i witnesed many TanHa post getting close just because of all this discussion. 😳
and thanks for the link.