Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Are @lizzie1765...!!! πŸ˜’ What yaar...?!! πŸ˜† Agar saare [hafton ke] "spoilers" ek hi thread mein post kar denge to, Sony TV waalon ki jo "dhajjiyaan" udengi-to-udengi, lekin hamaare show ka kya hoga[, socha hai]...?? 😡 πŸ˜†
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maazkalim

Are @lizzie1765...!!! πŸ˜’ What yaar...?!! πŸ˜† Agar saare [hafton ke] "spoilers" ek hi thread mein post kar denge to, Sony TV waalon ki jo "dhajjiyaan" udengi-to-udengi, lekin hamaare show ka kya hoga[, socha hai]...?? 😡 πŸ˜†

ye times of india website neπŸ˜› post kiya hain spoliers 🀣
unko bollo na sony tv should sue them na πŸ˜›
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

ye times of india website neπŸ˜› post kiya hain spoliers 🀣
unko bollo na sony tv should sue them na πŸ˜›

I know that very well, "dear"! πŸ˜› But I said it because despite of that [web]page being public, many still can't reach that "China Wall" easily!!! πŸ˜ƒ 😊
Well, when that page is configured to automatically-update [its main data] by upon receiving each and every new feed from that EPG-service provider then techn[olog]ically, SPN's lawsuit will be [almost] completely weaker from inception. And I noticed ever since that day that you've only posted [almost] half of the "spoiler" for next week. And beyond 21st [of] June, there are no spoilers available! πŸ˜† And given the latest episode [and preceding ones, too], it's clear that except the 1st and 2nd spoilers and, half of them weren't actually spoilers but just a "commentary" delayed by one-episode (i.e. easily qualifying to be called an "EPG synopses" instead) and if we dig-in even deeper, the 17th June's "spoiler" contains actually an overlapping scenario also apart from the first-half describing events from preceding episode. Anhh..., 'Nuff Said! 😊 πŸ˜†

That being said, it makes their "lawsuit" completely weak! πŸ˜‰ So do you really think they'll have the "chutzpah" to sue them despite of knowing that who's "Big Daddy" of whom in this world of Internet?? πŸ˜‰ First of all, it's not 'IPL', even not 'TKSS' (hypothetical example) for them to even think anywhere near taking action against TNN, let alone suing them! If they ever dare to think of the same, that will be the "Most Stupidiest Corporate Decision of the Century"...!!! Period. 😳 πŸ˜†

Epilogue: That "IPL-lawsuit" days are gone, when Times Internet was on their side, but ever since acquiring cricket journalism portal Cricbuzz and "losing" all of the digital [media] rights to Novi Digital Entertainment (hotstar), the former is already on their "opponent-side". Okay, enough of "gyaan-baantna", let's finish this...!!! ☺️ πŸ˜†