PV 2 : TOI SPOILERS 15th-21st JUNE 2016

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

15 th June

Riya stops Jassi from telling the truth to their parents. Meanwhile, Simran asks Suri the reason behind not forcing their kids to tell them the truth.

16 thJune

Jogi mistakenly drops his phone in the hospital while trying to hide from the DCP. Later, when Jogi goes back to the hospital with his friends, he is unable to find his phone.
17th June
Suri and Simran approach the driver and urge him to tell them the truth. Later, Suri comforts Jassi and tells her to share the truth with her.

21 June

Jassi is stunned when she gets a phone call from Jogi's phone. 😲😲😲
( so jogi phone that mystery person has😕😕😕 is trying to scare jassi😕😕😕 , ye lo scream series challoo 🤣🤣🤣)
Edited by lizzie1765 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<h2><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">15 th June</font></h2>

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Riya stops Jassi from telling the truth to their parents. Meanwhile, Simran asks Suri the reason behind not forcing their kids to tell them the truth.</font>
<h2><font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">16 thJune</font>
</h2>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jogi mistakenly drops his phone in the hospital while trying to hide from the DCP. Later, when Jogi goes back to the hospital with his friends, he is unable to find his phone.</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">17th June</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Suri and Simran approach the driver and urge him to tell them the truth. Later, Suri comforts Jassi and tells her to share the truth with her.</font>

Thanku lizzie for this
👏

Will skip this week 😉
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs. This accident will drag on for 2-3 weeks 😆
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Tfs. This accident will drag on for 2-3 weeks 😆

challo sab bollo😛😛😛 pv2 cvs baba ki jai ho 🤣🤣🤣
true dragging dragging dragging 😛😛🤪
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing this Lizzie 😊

So this track is going to be dragged like the Student of the Year track 🥱

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol iss hafte bhi drag fir. Just already khatm kardo yeh track yaar. And btw saw Sushant in the Vlog. Sardar banke pata nahi kya scene hai bande ka.
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing.Looks like a yawn-worthy week!
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing! again drag for this week too!
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello @lizzie1765! Thank You So Much for posting this! While I was gonna post this 2 days later, but you "spoiled" the surprise by posting 2 days earlier. 😉 😆 By the way, didn't anyone paid attention to one minor looking, but major point! 🤓 😲 Our 'Parvarrish' has gone tri-weekly from quad-weekly!!! "All hail Sony TV's indecisiveness"...!!! 😛 😆 Now without holding on the curtains unnecessarily, I would like to inform anyone reading that this was the exact information about which I was aware of since 3+ days (from the time of posting of this reply) and therefore indicated in latest reply (so-far) to @dhoperchop [as an "Off-Topic" point]. So I'm Really Sorry to everyone who literally wanted to see my thread within the stipulated timeline*. 😭 But we may start the conversation here, why waste a server storage space [of IF] by creating a new thread?? 😊 Or do we really need to create a new thread for that "big" and "surprising" news?? 😆
*My most of the entire free-time today got wasted by few "intellectuals" living in "supremacy"-delusion which favourite "pass-time" was bullying me ranging from creating an environment to "make him feel guilty" to name-calling. I chosen to don't "elevate" to their same level and pick another route instead but all of them only got satisfaction by evening and night time when they thought they're done and then "blocked" me (a bullying/harassment practice getting prominence on social media where an abusive user usually starts bullying at any query raised by the victim either directly or indirectly addressing him/her and answers rudely to any logical/nice/simple response and this keeps on elevating until [s]he's satisfied targeting the victim and then the abuser blocks the victim [apparently to avoid any probable "surprise" hitback and to give an impression to his/her audience that the scenario was exactly vice-versa (as we know, public ke paas sab-kuchh jaanne ke liye "time" kahaan hai? 😉). "Ek teer se do shikaar!"] and that's "the end of the story". [For those who don't believe me,] want any real-life case study/reference??). So after having done with this post and watching Jiten's VLog, I'll proceed towards that route. So I hope now everyone understands the [actual] reason and if that's really the case, then Thank You So Much. 😊 BTW, for the avoidance of any discrepancy, my entire first-sentence is actually a sarcasm that's why words like "intellectuals", "elevated", etcetera have been used. The exact meaning of those terms must be interpreted upside-down (i.e. in antonymous order).
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

challo sab bollo😛😛😛 pv2 cvs baba ki jai ho 🤣🤣🤣
true dragging dragging dragging 😛😛🤪

Careful.., careful...!!! 😉
Make sure you don't "drag" "Baba Daleep Singh Ji Bedi" in-between. 😛
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago