FF: Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saya (GWS GAYA) Last Chapter:PG 102 Aug/25 - Page 59

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanayhm0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
congrats for completing 100 pages di
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanayhm0001

scary teaser
hope ishitha n baby ll be fine
update soon

Thanks dear
Will update soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
hi friends...

Thank you so much ... I hope you all have enjoyed reading it..

Hope you all are fine... ashmi this one is for you... lalitha I will update Na Choorna tomorrow ...

Zindagi dhoop tum Ghana says

Last Chapter

Zindagi dhoop tum Ghana saya

Raman was impatiently waiting for clock to hit 6 pm so that he can go and pick ishita... His cell phone rings... he takes the call .. his phone drops from his hand as he listened that ishita is in hospital... he rushed to hospital.. his heart was pounding fastly thinking about worst ...

Hospital

Raman rushes inside hospital and see Mr and Mrs iyer tensely siting ... he goes to them and says: Amma... appa ...what happened... ishu is fine Na...

Mr iyer: Raman... don't stress... she will be fine...

Raman: usy theek hona hoga...

Mrs iyer: yes Raman she will get fine...

Raman was worried about ishita...ask: per ye Sab...

Mr iyer holds his shoulder and says: raman.. ishita was very excited to meet you... don't know how but ishita falls from stairs...

Raman cries and says: wo... Bohat khoon to nhe...

Mrs iyer: pray karo Raman...

Doctor comes out .. Raman goes to her and says: ishita ... my wife...

Doctor: situation is complicated because your wife is pregnant...

Raman was shocked... he was not getting how to express his emotions... he was happy to know that they are going to be parents... but seeing ishita condition he was scared to loose everything.

Doctor: Mr bhalla... she is in very critical condition... kiya unhain pehly bhi sar pay chot lagi thi... there is chances that she can loss her memory or even .. her mental balance...we are trying our level best

Raman looks on...

Raman folds his hand and says: please save them... please... I can't live without her ..

Doctor: Mr bhalla have patience... please arrange o negative blood group as soon as possible... pray to God...

Raman: my baby... will he..

Doctor: very less chances of him to survive... And leaves... Mr iyer goes to arrange blood...

Raman cries.. mrs iyer tries to pacify raman.. Raman: Amma... why again all this...

Mrs iyer: think positive Raman... Sab theek ho jaye GA...

Raman: if something happens to ishita... or agar baby ko kuch... what will I tell ishita...

Mrs iyer: kuch nahe hoga Raman... murugan pay vishwas rakho...

Mr iyer arrange blood.. doctor was trying their level best to save ishita and baby... raman was sitting lifelessly.. Mr and Mrs bhalla also reach hospital as they got to know about ishita.

After sometime.. doctor comes.. Raman doesn't have any strength to listen any bad news.. Mr bhalla holds him...

Raman: doctor...

Doctor: Mr bhalla... listen to me carefully... you have to be strong for your wife... she needs you... you have to take good care of your wife...

Raman: she is fine Na... and baby..

Doctor: it's really a miracle that baby is fine.. he survives but ishita should gain her conscious soon...

Raman: thank you.. thank you so much.

Doctor: she need full bed rest due to this accident this pregnancy is quite dangerous.. you have to take good care... a healthy happy environment and lot of love care and rest...

Raman happily nods and hugs his Mother as he was so happy... again after feeling that everything is over.. he has gained his life back...

After some time, nurse comes and in from them that ishita has gained conscious.. Raman rushes inside... sees ishita looking at him.. he runs to her and hugs her tightly yet conscious not to hurt her or baby...and cries...

Ishita: Raman.. I am fine...

Raman: don't you have eyes... always want to do stunt... have you ever thought about me...

Ishita: shush... Raman.. I am injured and you are scolding me.. that's very bad...

Raman: haan to... i will scold you... agar kuch ho jata to.. I will scold you as your husband and on behalf of our baby...

Ishita looks at him.. Raman continues to scold her and says: baby is with you so you should be careful Na..

Ishita: Raman.. kiya boly ja rahi ho.. baby??? Kahan...

Raman kisses ishita forehead and says: sorry jaan.. I should have told you before then scold you...

Ishita Pouts like a kid. Raman smiles and pecks her lips and make her touch her tummy and caresses her hairs and says: baby ishita... our baby... growing inside your tummy.. our symbol of love...

Ishita gets teary.. as she was feels happy... feeling of being complete... their baby growing inside her... treasure feeling...says: sachi...

Raman nods and smiles..ishita hugs Raman and says: our baby Raman.. I am so happy.. wo theek hai Na.. Raman.. tell me.. baby is fine Na..

Raman: haan jaan.. our baby is very strong and brave... he is fine...

Ishita: I am careless Na.. I should have known about baby..

Raman: no jaan.. don't say like this.. you are best..

Ishita: I love you so much Raman...

Raman: I love you too

AFTER SIX MONTHS

Raman working in office.. sees the time and hits his forehead as he has promised ishita that he will come home by 6 pm.. he wraps his work hurriedly and drives off to home..

Ishita was angrily sitting in her room. Raman comes there and hugs her from back.. ishita tries to jerk his hand..

Raman: jaan.. I know I am late.. sorry na...

Ishita: you don't have time for me and baby raman... koi apne biwi Kay baby shower pay bhi late hot hai..

Raman: office work jaan... sorry na.. kaan pakar kay sorry... Pakka I will not be late next time.. he holds his ears and made a puppy face...

ishita smiles but then remembering his next time.. she hit him playfully and says: kuch bhi and shyly smiles...

Raman: you look so cute..

Ishita kisses his cheeks... raman hugs her and says: jaan.. you haven't ready yet..

Ishita sheepishly smiles and says: you have to make me ready.. because of baby I am unable to do anything...

Raman: okay madam..

Raman helps to make ishita ready... ishita was looking like a doll in baby pink lehnga with golden duppata... her face was glowing...Raman and ishita climbs the stairs... toshi jee and madhvi holds ishita hand and moves towards jhoola. Makes her sit there and performs the rituals of god bharai.. raman was lovingly staring at his love lady... ishita was more than happy to see all the arrangements ...

Toshi jee comes and tries to feed ishita..

Ishita: maa.. I don't want to eat...

Toshi jee: puttar..

Ishita: no maa...

Toshi jee: want to drink juice

Ishita: no...

Toshi jee: fruits...

Ishita: no..

Raman comes and says: kiya hua...

Toshi jee: Raman.. see your wife is not eating anything...make her understand that it's not good for baby

Ishita: no Raman.. I don't want to eat...

Raman: jaan.. whats all this... see baby is hungry...

Ishita: nahe to...

Raman careless her baby bump and says: baby has told me...

Ishita: jhoote... baby doesn't talk now...

Raman: sachi... baby is saying that she wants to eat rabri and aloo chat...

Ishita: haw... baby always tell you what she wants to eat.. see listening to these delicious food my stomach is growling.. lagta hai baby is running inside...

Raman chuckles listening to the innocent talk of his childish wife .. says: now you will eat Na...

Ishita: jaldi.. Lao... bhook lagi hai...

Raman forward the plate and feeds ishita with his own hands.. ishita was busy in eating food And enjoying the taste while Raman was very happy to see her happy...

After some months...

Raman was pacing to and fro in the corridor of hospital worried for ishita.. suddenly he hears baby cries... his face lit up... Raman says: papa... mera Bacha...

Mr bhalla happily hugs Raman.. Mr iyer also joins the hug...

Nurse comes out holding the little creature... their baby girl...Raman having tears of happiness... seeing the baby... ask about ishita... nurse gives baby to Raman and tells that ishita is fine they can meet her when she will be shifted to room.

Raman hugs baby closer.. little baby smiles...

Ishita laying on bed with close eyes... Raman comes holding their little baby girl ..

Ishita: Raman...

Raman gives baby to ishita and says: see jaan... our baby...

Both kisses the little doll and says in Union: our ruhi... Raman took ishita and ruhi in his arms and feels contended having his treasure close to him...and says: thank you... thank you so much ishita... for giving me our little ruhi... you are reason of my happiness.. I love you so much...

Ishita smiles and says: thank you to muje kehne chahiye Raman...

Raman looks at ishita.. ishita continues to says: zindagi dhoop thi... aur ap meri zindagi mein thandi chaoon ki tarhaan aye... you filled my life with love and happiness... to hue Na ap mere like zindagi dhoop tum Ghana saya...

Raman smiles and kisses ishita forehead... ishita says: love you so much...

That's it my dear please a long comment I am not demanding any impossible thing... hopefully you all have enjoyed reading this story... no epilogue as I have sum up all... waiting for your lovely comments and response.. and don't forget to hit like also... please silent readers do comment now...

Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail
Loved it
its superb sis
Raman is like ghana saya for ishita
they are made for each other
verh well written
ishrasoul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divan-holic