Posted: 8 years ago
Interesting
Make me curious what had Raman done???
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Prologue
Ridi yaar kya kiya - sab ko rula diya!!!😭
Mr Iyer angry with Raman - was it his fault for Ishita being in hospital?!?!?!!

Please update soon and answer the question!!!!
Thank you so much for the pm!!

Gaya please get well soon - missing you yaar!!!
I pray for you to be well and back with your IF family soon!!!πŸ€—
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nice prologue
eager to know the reason behind Mr Iyyer behavior
update soon
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gaya3sb

Awww this is for me 😳
Will unres slowly πŸ€—

Love you oodles for this surprise Ridzz... πŸ€—
And yeah...I of course love Ali and here goes tones of kissies and huggies for my baby πŸ˜³πŸ€—

Coming to the prologue...;
What the hell 😲
What's happened
Ishu in ICU, Raman broken, and appa blaming him that he killed her! What more is needed to intrigue me πŸ˜†
Okies, I don't want to post a question bank here that's running in my mind but is waiting for the updates 😳

Update soon babe...Surprise me agan... πŸ˜ƒ

love you too sweetie...
interesting laga... good...
will try to surprise you soon...πŸ˜‰
take good care haan..😳
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Its so interesting
What happened to ishu
Why appa is behaving like this
Update soon
BTW loved ur title
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know i know you all will say that its short but cant help aliyaan does not let me even hold mobile or laptop.. he wants my attention... so now you all have to bear these shorts updates only...

enjoy the reading...

FF: Zindagi Dhoop Tum Ghana Saya

Chapter 1: Tu mil Jaye mujhe to

hospital

Raman crying in hospital... Mr and Mrs bhalla trying to console him... Mr iyer glares at Raman and holds his hand and tries to take him out of hospital.. Raman tries to resist but he was too shattered to respond... Mr and Mrs bhalla follows them...

Mr iyer: get lost you... And don't show your face ever to me and my daughter... It was all my fault that I chooses you for my daughter...

Raman: let me see her once...

Mr iyer: no.. You are only a worst nightmare in my daughter life.. Aur mein tumhara saya bhi ishu pay nahe parne doonga and leaves...

Raman collapses on ground and cries.. Mrs bhalla hugs him and says: bus puttar... I told you don't hurt ishita... You didn't listened to me look ishita is in state...

Raman: its my fault...appa is right I ... He continue to cry remembering the past

Flashback

Raman Kumar bhalla, the only son of bhalla. He always dreamed of modern life partner of his choice.. He was obedient son who never goes against his parents...

Ishita iyer, younger daughter of iyers... Traditional girl..

Mr bhalla and Mr iyer met at some business meeting and gets friendly... Bhalla always wanted to have a traditional girl for Raman.. Seeing ishita, there search ended... Elders fixed their marriage... Raman tries hard to oppose but Mr bhalla does not listen... Raman being obedient agree but make it clear to them that he will never accept ishita as his wife...

Mrs bhalla tries to make Mr bhalla understand that he is wrong by spoiling both life but he says that one day Raman will change...

Marriage day comes

Raman was dressed in mahroon sherwani standing in front of mirror.. Mrs bhalla comes and says: listen to me patiently puttar...

Raman looks at her

Mrs bhalla: ishita has no fault.. I know you have your dreams regarding your life partner... But believe me she will win your heart... Don't hurt her ever and be with her... Husband is like shelter for wife don't leave her side ever... She caresses his hairs and leave...

Raman was lost in thoughts... Then he says: you want a perfect daughter in law... Forget your son...

Ishita Raman gets married.. With lots of new dreams ishita steps in her new house unknown to her that her all dreams will be shattered...

Ishita sitting on bed. Raman comes and throws a nealty wrapped gift near her and harshly says: take you gift... Ishita eyes welled up listening to him..

Raman sits on his side and lays down facing other side turn of the light and says: sleep...

Ishita looks at Raman and says: raman...

Raman: I need some time...

Ishita nods and tries to make her heart agree with Raman excuse and tries to sleep although her sleep was far away from her eyes due to Raman behavior...

With the rise of sun, ishita woke up with new hopes.. She tries to be a perfect wife for Raman managing his all needs trying to giving him space... But Raman was just ignoring her as if she does not exist... Its hurts her..

Six month passes

Mr and Mrs bhalla leaves for some tour while Raman ishita alone at home.. Mrs bhalla tries to give some piece of mind to Raman again but Raman does not spare a second thought...

Ishita was waiting for Raman to come.. Raman enters the house with his rude pout.. Ishita comes forward to help him in removing his coat.. Raman was unable to understand ishita that his continous rejection but ishita patience is still intact...

Raman shrugged her hands and shouts: are you not human.. Don't do you have any feeling... I does not want you in my life just leave...

Ishita looks on with teary eyes... She tries to compose herself and say: what's my fault Raman...

Raman holds her tightly making her wince in pain and say: because you were forced on me... I never want you as my wife.. A typical traditional.. I wanted a modern girl who just matches with me... RKB... She should look as my wife... But look at you.. Old fashion satisavitri type... He pushes her on ground making her fall...

Ishita was crying... She remember that Raman never takes her in any party... How he never come close to her... Her chain of thought broken due to a loud thud...

She looks in and sees her father standing holding Raman collar... And shout: how dare you do this...

Ishita: appa...

Mr iyer: thank god I came here and seen all your true color... Aise khush rakha hua hai Meri beti ko...

Raman: dekh kiya na... Just take her with you...

Mr iyer: my daughter will not live in this hell... He holds ishita hands and turns to leave... But ishita takes back her hand and says: I will leave appa...

Raman looks at ishita.. Mr iyer tries to say but ishita cuts him in middle and says: I love him appa...I love Raman... And I know one day he will love me back...

Mr iyer: ishu...

Ishita: please appa... My happiness lies with being Raman.. You go...

Raman goes to his room frustrated with ishita confession... Other side with lot of pleas Mr iyer left ishita...

Ishita enter her room with new determination that she will win her husband love... Raman looks at ishita and says: tumhain chalay Jana chahiye that...

Ishita: I am here where I belong...

Raman: I will never love you... He speaks softly foreseeing the pain ishita has to suffer due to her heart break...

Ishita: but it does not change the fact that I love you and want to spend my life with you...

Raman: ishita... He looks away does not want to look into her eyes afraid that the walls he has built will get broken...

Flashback ends...

Raman: maa you were right I shouldn't have left ishita alone... Agar mein usy akele na choorta to aj wo is halat mein na hot I...

Mrs bhalla: puttar...

Raman: maa she will get fine na...

Mrs bhalla: haan... She will.. Don't worry...

Raman: I will never forgive myself if anything happens to her...

Mr bhalla consoles Raman and says: be strong Raman... You have to punish the culprits who are behind ishita state...

Raman wipes his tears and says: I will not leave them.. How dare they harm my ishita... They have to pay for their sin..

Mrs bhalla sees Raman sensing that something has changed... She kisses his forehead and says: do you love her raman...

Raman sees his mother and nods and says: bohat... Itna pyaar Jo aj take kisi be nahe kiya... But she doesn't know maa.. I wanted to tell her the same... But... His voice choked...

Mr and Mrs bhalla hugs Raman while Raman cries like a child and says: maa.. Papa... I can't see her in pain.. Maa I wish I have some magical powers that I have reached there on time.. Saved her from this pain... Maa she was screaming... She was pleading... And I was helpless... Maa I shouldn't have made my relation a mockery in front of them...

Mr bhalla: Raman...

Raman: wo aisa nahe kar paty... They wouldn't have taken advantage of our broken relation... Maa I couldn't fulfill my responsibility as a husband... Maa mein is zalim duniya mein uskay liye sayebaan nahe ban saka...

Mrs bhalla: everything will get fine Raman...

Raman: maa I want her... Maa I can't live without her... I want to see her... She will get fine na... Cries...

His phone rings... He takes the call and his facial expressions change... He closes his palm in fist... Says: I am coming...

Mr bhalla: Raman...

Raman: police... I am going there for punishing them... I swear papa I will not leave them..

He banged his hand on wall making blood oozes out Mrs bhalla holds his hand and says: puttar chot lagi...

Raman: this pain is nothing in front of the pain ishita is suffering... He leaves...

That's it my dear friends..hoping that you all will like it...waiting for your response... Do share your views through comments and don't forget to hit like also...

Edited by ishrasoul - 8 years ago
..SerialSpot.. thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice prologueπŸ‘πŸΌ
Continue Soon
Roohachu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res
I was about to ask update
I love uuu
Muahhh
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Emotional update...
Raman was forced to marry ishita...
But vth time...
Ishita loved him & didnot want to leave him...
But y now ishita z in hospital when raman want to confess his love...
Wat happened to her...
Y she z in hospital...
Did anybody misbehaved vth her...
Plz update soon...
smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Feeling bad for Ishita
Raman was so rude with her
But wht happen to her
Plz update asap