: Rithvik hosting show "Man Vs Job" on History TV18 Channel

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Rithvik To Live The Life Of A Common Man
Actor and anchor Rithvik will be seen hosting Man VS Job in which he will live a day in the life of a common man with an extremely challenging job...

We all have an extremely stressful and tiring job. Being a common man is not easy as we have to face various challenges in our day to day life. An actor's life is equally challenging, perhaps even more. Here's an example from one of telly town's most loved actor and anchor which proves that an actor's life is also quite strenuous.

Actor and anchor, Rithvik Dhanjani is now going to be travelling across India and living the life of a common man. Rithvik, who has been on an anchoring spree lately will be seen hosting Man VS Job in which he will live a day in the life of a common man who has an extremely challenging job. 

Our source informs us, "Rithvik will be meeting these common people, going to their houses and living their lives, and ultimately try to do the job that they do. He will be seen doing everything from crocodile farming to collecting honey as well as trekking; as there are so many guides that take tourists for trekking or carry the weight up the mountain. Rithvik will be seen living the lives of each of these common men with such challenging jobs."  

When we contacted him, he excitedly told us, "It's going to be a great challenge for me. I have never done any of these things and I know it's not going to be easy.  Its a show that's definitely going to change my view on life and help me grow as a person as I meet the demands and challenges which a common man faces in his day to day life."

We're sure that Rithvik will face this new challenge with true grit and determination. Good luck Rithvik!

Rithvik takes up wrestling for a TV show!

Television star Rithvik Dhanjani is stepping into an 'akhara' (wrestling arena) for his new show "Man VS Job".

Television star Rithvik Dhanjani is stepping into an 'akhara' (wrestling arena) for his new show "Man VS Job".

Rithvik is taking up wrestling in Khanna, Ludhiana.

He will be travelling across India and living the life of a common man while hosting "Man Vs Job" on History TV18 channel, said a statement.

The actor will also take up extremely challenging jobs -- from 'kushti' and collecting honey to becoming a mountain trekking guide and forest ranger.

He will also engage in native jobs which are rather unusual and will stay with locals at their homes.

The show aims at giving the audience a chance to experience India's varied culture and learn about the not-so-famous occupations. It also aims to create awareness about the dangerous jobs that people do for a living in this country.

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/32292-rithvik-takes-up-wrestling-for-a-tv-show.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
http://www.deccanherald.com/con.../551214/jack-all-trades.html

Actor, dancer and anchor Rithvik Dhanjani doesn't know what it is like to say no to work. He has indeed come a long way from his days as Arjun Digvijay Kirloskar in the popular television soap Pavitra Rishta' which provided a fillip to his career.

After being seen in several television serials and dance shows, Rithvik has now become one of the most sought-after anchors.

He is now hosting the Indian counterpart of the popular American dance show So you Think You Can Dance' and will soon traverse the country to live and experience the life of a common man for his new show Man VS Job'. Rithvik will be seen doing the oddest of jobs on the show.

In a chat with Nina C George, he talks about his preparation for the show and why he doesn't shy away from taking up challenges.

On anchoring reality shows...

The stage has always excited me and I've been into anchoring right from my school and college days. I always dreamt of being an actor and later, a dancer. When I managed to accomplish both, anchoring was my next choice. I don't like to restrict myself.

How is your experience of anchoring So You Think You Can Dance'?

Brilliant. I can't think of a better word to describe what I feel. I've worked with most of the judges on the show and they're more like friends, so that's also what makes anchoring the show a pleasant experience. Dancing is also a big part of my life and the show does well to seamlessly blend the format of street and stage dance moves.   

You are all set to host your new show Man VS Job'. Tell us about it.

It's one of the most difficult shows to have been conceptualised and shot on Indian television. I am looking forward to working on it because my task involves working on the oddest of jobs and experiencing the life of a common man. I will be travelling across the country and meeting simple people, going to their homes, living their lives and ultimately, will try to do the job that they do.

What are some of the jobs that you will be seen doing?

There will be 10 different kinds of jobs that I will be attempting on the show. I will be seen doing everything like crocodile farming, collecting honey from the deepest forests in Chennai and even acting as a guide for trekkers. It's my way of paying respect to people who are involved in these tough jobs.

What is the preparation involved for the tasks? 

There is no preparation. I have to go with an open mind and do whatever task that is given to me. But there's a certain amount of emotional preparedness that is necessary to face the most dangerous of situations.   

You are always so ready to take up any challenge...

It is my openness to taking risks. My parents, especially my mother, wonders why I take up such tough tasks when I can afford an easy way out. I don't believe that my life is complete without attempting and experiencing the oddest things in life.    

Do you miss acting?

Yes, I do miss acting but I think every profession has its own charm. I have signed up for my debut film in Hindi which should be announced soon.

What keeps you going?

My confidence and passion for my work keeps me on my toes. I believe in doing justice to whatever I take up, be it acting or anchoring. I look for opportunities to work more and learn even more.

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
All the Best for your new show Rithvik!!! Im sure you are enjoying the experience thoroughly!!!

Thank you so much for the thread Ashfaque.

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD 

It feels awesome to be lost in the right direction!!! #LetsExplore

Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD  Rupnagar, India

In the midst of a valley, reaching out for the mountain top!Trying to live, rather than just existing#TravelDiaries

Edited by style14 - 7 years ago
style14 thumbnail
IE entertainmentVerified account @ieEntertainment  
style14 thumbnail
Rithvik Asha Web FC @AshvikRithAsha  

@rithvik_RD in."Man Vs Job" on.@HISTORYTV18 from 30th Jume at 10 PM

style14 thumbnail

TOI - TV Times @toitv  

.@rithvik_RD Dhanjani takes up crocodile farming http://goo.gl/C0pTJE 

style14 thumbnail
rithvik_d
Come forth into the light of things, let nature be your teacher. - William Wordsworth #TravelDairies

rithvik_d
"You must understand that there is more than one path to the top of the mountain" - miyamoto musashi. -'I am finding my own'-

style14 thumbnail
Daily Bhaskar @daily_bhaskar  

Actor @rithvik_RD Takes up a Challenging Job, Know What? http://daily.bhaskar.com/news/ENT-TV-rithvik-host-man-vs-job-show-5329587-PHO.html ...

style14 thumbnail
Rithvik Dhanjani @rithvik_RD  Rupnagar, India

In the midst of a valley, reaching out for the mountain top!Trying to live, rather than just existing#TravelDiaries

style14 thumbnail
Udaan BollyGossip @udnbollygossip  

Rithvik Dhanjani takes up crocodile farming http://goo.gl/ZlzP2z