The curious case of rahul

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Kal did u see guys he was there for 5 secs!!!aaya thoka gadi cycle lekar aur chala gaya 😲

What are the cvs exactly doing with him? Keeping him for some good track or just these blink amd u miss appearences

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nothing makes sense in the show atm. seems CV's have lost the plot by misplacing their scripts of what has been shown or the whole concept of show ideas.
the only way they salvage soty track especially the disappearance of amy & abhid and showing blink & miss rahul appearance, is by making these 3 involved in the current accident track. Then only it will look like a continuity. otherwise here and there with no meaning or fitting into place tracks.
I'm sure someone out there will give us explanation 😆
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

nothing makes sense in the show atm. seems CV's have lost the plot by misplacing their scripts of what has been shown or the whole concept of show ideas.

the only way they salvage soty track especially the disappearance of amy & abhid and showing blink & miss rahul appearance, is by making these 3 involved in the current accident track. Then only it will look like a continuity. otherwise here and there with no meaning or fitting into place tracks.
I'm sure someone out there will give us explanation😆

True amy to jungle mein hi reh gayi thi, abid still came out
Today jiten is doing a live chat if I ask him -his brotherrr rahul is here to stay khafa to nahin ho jayega jiten? 😃
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^^^ ya please do ask him and at same time if you can point out the flows in the soty & current tracks!!! 🤗
-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The other day too at the party,he was shown entering the party again after Jogi and Aditya took him out. After that,he was not shown during the incident that took place.
So does it mean that even though he was there he didn't try to help them.

And again yesterday,he was brought to just collide with Raj's car so that Raj might notice the dent Appearance for few seconds when he is such a well known character in the show. They could have shown the collision with some one unknown too.

Hope CV's have a good explanation for everything in the future tracks.
Edited by -beena- - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I guess they are planning to show Rahul involved in this kaand. Because he is having a Sardar wala appearance too. Maybe they are planning to make him negative.
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^ I also feel Rahul is now a negative character.The way he bumped into Dr Raj's car at the exact spot of the "accident" dent was no co-incidence. It was shown such that Rahul was taking blame for the dent thus defending the kids BUT I think he was in fact deliberately drawing Raj's attention to it. (just my opinion😳)