Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I watched last episode and I really liked it especially Ahad and Mehru. Can someone please give me a brief update.😳

Originally posted by: nep3

me too ...with that ladai jhagda ..i was like what the .....i didn't like that lazy Ahad too but he turned out so cute ..πŸ˜ƒ

his dad is the bestπŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Agree things got better after Ahad Mehru wedding. I like their pairing.Though the rehab house was too good to be true.lol I am enjoying their nok jhok.

Yes the house was unreal i mean come on fully furnished with every accessory πŸ˜† bed table chair sofa everything woh bhe itne ache condition mea, aisi konsi Ngo hai bhai mjhe bhe to pata chale πŸ˜†
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I watched last episode and I really liked it especially Ahad and Mehru. Can someone please give me a brief update.😳

Do you want to know about the past episodes?
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Do you want to know about the past episodes?

Ha Dear. I really want to know the story. πŸ˜ƒ
fairi_88 thumbnail

Ha Dear. I really want to know the story.

Ok i wil try to give a summary

...so Mehru (Sanam Chaudhry) family has two brothers and mother in the start...she was engaged to Gohar Mumtaz (dont remember the character name)...her brothers were quite regressive and rude, they didnt allow Mehru to go anywhere, she hardly got permission to study further...anyways at some event Gohar Mumtaz and his mother came to their home and he tried talking to Mehru which her brother saw and created a havoc...their rishta got broken or something and then after some time the elders patched up (dont remember exactly) ...on the other hand Ahad's family has father mother bhai bhabi ...and his father is quite against him because he is unable to find job, at one day Ahad's bhabi blamed Ahad that he has stolen her ring which he hadnt stoled...so Ahad's father was angry at him and alll..Ahad had a frnd whose flat's keys were available to Ahad he went there... Meanwhile at Mehru's side, one of Mehru's frnd wanted to meet her fiance who has come from some other area, she took Mehru with her to which Mehru agreed after hesitation, Mehru her frnd and frnd's fiance went to the same flat where Ahad came later...Mehru's frnd and her fiance went for dinner leaving Mehru alone in the flat and Ahad came there...the building wale log thought that some wrong activity was going in the flat...and they called the police, and Ahad and Mehru got arrested without any fault...Ahad's father disowned him, and Mehru's brothers decided to kill her thinking that Ahad and Mehru might have an affair...Ahad's frnd arranged for a social worker who runs the Ngo and she saved both of them and got them married thinking that they might love each other , when in reality both Ahad and Mehru were seeing each other for the first tym...on the other hand Mehru's brother made a deal with Social worker to not expose Mehru's face and all and they announced in the family and relatives that Mehru has died in a picnic and her dead body is not found...

Now Ahad and Mehru are living in a house and their responsibility is taken by the Ngo , Ahad is doing a job and Mehru has continued her studies...thats all uptil now..im sure u will enjoy, because the story has gotten realy interesting after their marriage , their chemistry is really cute...

pressu thumbnail
Thank you so much @fairi_88 for the detailed story. I have one doubt Does Mehru like Gohar?
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thank you so much @fairi_88 for the detailed story. I have one doubt Does Mehru like Gohar?

Yes both Mehru and Shiraz like each other. Don't know if it is or was love. But Shiraz is clearly heart broken at Meheru's death (news).Which goes to show what he felt for Mehru. Even Mehru is shown to remember him and cry.
pressu thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

Yes both Mehru and Shiraz like each other. Don't know if it is or was love. But Shiraz is clearly heart broken at Meheru's death (news).Which goes to show what he felt for Mehru. Even Mehru is shown to remember him and cry.

Thank you so much for the reply.😳
It's really interesting. πŸ˜ƒ
fairi_88 thumbnail

Thank you so much for the reply.😳
It's really interesting.πŸ˜ƒ

Yup both liked each other alot...although Mehru wasnt allowed by her brothers to talk to Shiraz but she clearly had a liking for him