Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Y this thread is so inactive 🤔
This drama is getting better and better...Mehru's reaction looked so real wen they confronted Shiraz and Shiraz asked her something...it looked like she would faint any moment...poor girl i feel so bad for her, now that she is getting settled with Ahad, Shiraz is back, i just hope that Shiraz does not turn into a villian...

Wese one thing i have noticed about this drana that the promos and precaps are always misleading, i have stopped taking precaps seriously 😆
im confused why ehtisham is behaving this way...did he find out hes impotent or something and thats why hiding her report?
fairi_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

im confused why ehtisham is behaving this way...did he find out hes impotent or something and thats why hiding her report?

Its so obvious that the problem is with his health condition...he is impotent im sure that is y he was even hiding the reports and let her be quiet about this issue
...and acha banney k acting bhe is lye kar rha hai takey Saira ka dehan idar udar hi rhe
fairi_88 thumbnail
I think i saw Gohar in my dream some days ago , and im finding him quite likeable now for dnt know what reason...how weird is that 😆
But they never showed how he found out
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

aisi cheezon ka unko khayal rakhna chahiye

and i am mesmerized by Anams beauty <333

btw who is the girl playing Saira? ive never seen her before

I have seen the girl playing Saira in a show called 'Ek thi Misaal' where she played the role of Muneeb Butt's sister.
MeraMann thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairi_88

Its so obvious that the problem is with his health condition...he is impotent im sure that is y he was even hiding the reports and let her be quiet about this issue
...and acha banney k acting bhe is lye kar rha hai takey Saira ka dehan idar udar hi rhe

Yes that is the case. Ehtisham is the one who has the issue and not Saira.I think this might bring a change in his character eventually.Let's see.
I saw misaal but i dont remember her
MeraMann thumbnail

I saw misaal but i dont remember her

She played a brat in that show,aur ho bhi kyun na since she was the best friend of another brat of the show Pari( Misaal's step sister)😆
fairi_88 thumbnail

But they never showed how he found out

He must have done his tests done without letting anyone know