lovely concept.. please update soon and do pm me

😛

thank you so much😃

will update soon!
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: angels007

nice concept... n 1chap. is also but why swaron are not together n swayam engaged with ruhi?? taani also not with them pls clear confusion why they are not together??? pls update soon...

thank you so much😃

i am glad you liked the concept!😳

will update soon😃
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
__Chapter:3__

She stepped out of the car and threw the car keys to the guard indicating to park her car she ran inside the hospital...

"Morning doctor" the receptionist greeted her

"Morning Maria is there any critical patient who has arrived just now?" she asked wanted to know

"Yes ma'am but we don't know who he is! We have called some-someone! Let's see what happens"

"Oh-kay" I am in my cabin" she said and the Maria nodded at her

She walked over her chair feeling un-easy! She closed her eyes for a minute before she starts her work but she suddenly remembered something! She rung the key which was under her table to call the nurse

"Yes ma'am" called out the nurse

"Just see where doctor Rithvik is" she asked

"He is in the operation theatre ma'am! Operating the accident person" she replied

"Fine! Ask him if he wants any help or not I have arrived" she said and the nurse left and she started to do her work!

"Rey thoda jaldi chalo" Sharon said fear gripped in her heart and trying hard not to cry!

"Relax Sharon we will reach soon" he said but he had the same fear gripped in his heart

"I hope Swayam thike ho!" Ruhi said while everyone ignored her

"There we reach" Rey said parking the car and the first one to get down was Sharon and ran inside while others followed her

"You just called up Mr.Vicky?" she asked the receptionist

"Yaa! But where is he?" she asked searching him in the group

"I am here! Can you show us the phone" he asked coming forward

"Here you go" she handed over the phone! Sharon stared at the phone! Yes! It was his phone! She nodded in yes

"Whe..re is he? Ruhi asked stammering

"He is being operated! Second floor, room no.15" she replied

"Thank you" Rey whispered! Sharon stood there not able to walk! Her legs gave up! The thought her Swayam was being operated, okay not hers but he was still in her heart! Her heart had now stopped beating! Tears flow through her eyes! Rey saw his best-friend stand aloof! He walked towards her and made her walk! She didn't utter a word or he! Both walked towards the lift standing for the lift! When his eyes roamed around the name plate of various doctors the name which caught his eye was Tanya shekawat! He closely looked at the name! Shekawat reminds me of her...his brain said!

"Rey! Come in" Simi said! He brushed his thoughts! And entered the lift holding Sharon

"Nurse Call Dr.Tanya we want her!" one of the doctors said

"Yes sir" said the nurse and left the room for the search of the doctor

"Thank god ma'am you met me here! Asha ma'am wants' you" said the nurse seeing Tanya walking towards her

"Oh-kay! Come" she said and headed towards the room

"Yes doctor" she said and entered the ICU!

"Taani! We want your help" Asha said

"Ya! I got to know it! But why there are no nurses! And you too?" she asked confused seeing no nurse or attendants around

"That's because this is kinda complicated case! So we didn't wanted to take any risk" Rithvik said cleaning the blood from his face and wrapping it with the rag

"Fine" she said wearing the gloves

"Shall we start?" Asha asked

"Yes! But who is the patient?" she asked walking towards the person

"No identity yet!" Rithvik said in despair

They stood outside the room waiting for a doctor to come out or to see him! Sharon stood there with an emotionless face! She didn't know what to say! What if he leaves us?! What if the operation didn't turned to be successful?! What would she do?! She was living because she could see him! But if anything happens to him she will not see him any-more! The mere thought of him being dying killed her from inside! None spoke a word! But indeed a tsunami was running inside her heart!

She removed her rag from his face to see the person! Her hands started to shiver unknown to her a fear crept in her heart

"Taani! What happened why are you shivering?" Rithvik asked holding her

"I don't know! Ajeeb lag raha hain!" she said and removed the wholly cloth from his face...her eyes popped out! Her face turned pale! She looked at his face blood oozing out she saw him lying on the bed with a broken leg! She stood there as a lifeless body! Her hands were shivering and touched his face! When she backed her hands she saw blood smeared on her hands! Tears flowed down

"Taani! Ro kyun rahi hain?" Asha asked concerned

"B..aa..hi" she said pointing towards him

"Kya?"

"Bhai! Bhai" she said making the other two shock! The last thought came in her mind was if he was lying here then they would be here! It means he is also here! She snaked down looking at his condition! AshVik looked at each other and then towards her! They didn't know what to do?!

Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Just now read the story
It's very interesting
I am loving it
Swayam ka accident...no plzz
Update soon and PM me
Candyfloss-TR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice update ...
Finally taani saw swayam...
I hope taarey meet each other soon..
dh19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional
But too much suspense
Why taani is not with them
Try to update soon
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice update...
taani saw swayam...
cntnu soon
thnx fr pm
Mrs.KimTaeHyung thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome chap...
Ahhh!!! Waiting for more...

Hi Nidhi... My name is Mahira... nice to see taarey story...
1060675 thumbnail
Read prologue,chappy 1 & 2 together...amazing concept👏

Swayam ka accident😲

Taani saw Swayam😲

Continue soon😊