Originally posted by: Candyfloss-TR

Very nice please continue...

thank you so much๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

will update soon๐Ÿ˜ณ
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
__Chapter 1__

He picked up his phone which was buzzing in his pocket crying for some attention...his thoughts were broken when he realized that his phone was ringing! He picked up his phone least interested to talk with anyone else...he picked up the phone and he sat upon the matted grass hearing the shrilling of the voice...

"Hello Swayam?" He asked from the other side of the phone

"Haan bol Vicky?" he said...the last thing he wanted now was to not to talk to anyone

"Dude! Just look at your watch we are getting late for our flight" he said in ager while he looked into his watch

"Ohh shit! I am really very will be there in 5minutes! You guys pack my bags also" Swayam said and disconnected the call he walked towards the road without looking right and left being in his thoughts he started walking on the road! He was in his thoughts while a truck was coming towards him! Not noticing it he started to cross the road but soon...

||CLASH||

There he lied on the road around the pool of blood! He was injured to great extent! People gathered around him just to him suffering to catch his breath! He closed his eyes knowing he will soon die and became unconscious...

She started to feel uneasy...she started to feel restless not knowing what to do she picked up her bags and checked out the room and went to their spot where her friends decided to meet! She brushed her thoughts and stood there at the spot! She looked here and there to find him or to just have a glimpse of him...but as her eyes roamed near the entrance but for her dis-pleasure she saw her! The last thing she wanted to see her but nonetheless she put up a smile on her face to greet her...

"Hi Sharon" she said making her surprise

"Hi Ruhi" she said trying to tell her that's she not interested to talk to her at this point of time

"So you lost your challenge" Ruhi said smirking

"Huh! Ruhi Swayam is not with you as your lover he is just.." she felt short of words

"Appne mere pyaar ko obsession kahan tha 5saal pehle! Toh abhi kya hua?! We are engaged and from my memory you had attend our engagement ceremony" she said more smirking seeing Sharon's condition! She was enjoying her plight

"Tumne usseh apne finger meine uski ring to dal thi but uske dil peh tumne abhi tak jagah banayi nahi hain" Sharon snapped at her

"Hm...par aapka pyaar toh fail hogaya aur mera obsession jeet gaya! So I will take you place in his heart slowly and steadily" she said facing Sharon

"Obsession can't win over love Ruhi! It's you who states your obsession as your love nothing else!" Sharon retorted her making her silent! She still had the little hope that he still loves her truly from his act but then why this engagement? She couldn't understand! Her thoughts were broken by the voices she received from the entrance!

"Hey Sharon" Simi said hugging her

"Heya" Sharon said in a low voice...Simi looked at her and then to Ruhi got to know they had some conversation between them she nodded her head indicating towards the gang that they were right...Rey came towards her and engulfed her in a hug knowing that she needs her best friend he hugged her too...

"Chalo guys shall we leave late ho raha hain" Nil said trying to make the atmosphere calm

"Yes" all said in unison

"Rey where is Swayam?" Sharon asked him in a low voice not wanting them to hear her

"Ya! You are right he is not here! Wait! Let me find it out" he said

"Guys where is Swayam?" Rey asked making them look here and there and then the realization dawned upon their faces

"Swayam? Swayam kahan hain?" Ruhi said in a panic tone

"Rey mujhe bohout uneasy feel ho raha hain! Kahin Swayam ko kuch-" she said ignoring Ruhi's drama in his ears while a mere thought of Swayam being injured brought tears to her eyes

Her phone ranged making her disturb in her sweet sleep! She groaned mentally and cursed the caller! But being a doctor she can't ignore calls...she searched for her phone in her sleep! Ah! Finally she got it!

"Hello" she said in a sleepy tone

"Taani! It's an emergency! Severe accident! I need your help" said the guy from the other side of the phone

"What??!!! I am coming! Give me 20 minutes!" she said and sprang up from her bed

"Thank you so much" he said and disconnected the phone...she sighed and went to the washroom to freshn-up herself

Coming out of the wash-room dressed up herself in formals and looked into her mirror..."Tanya Shekawat on floor" she said and walked out her house and drove towards hospital

"I had called him around 20minutes back and he said he will be here in 5minutes" Vicky said making Sharon more anxious

"Ruhi swayam ne kuch kahan ki who kahan jar aha hain?" Rey asked

"Nahi Rey unhone mujhse esa kuch nahi kahan" she said

"Rey mujhe bohout darr lag raha hain" Sharon said as tears trickled down

"Huh! Drama and drama!" Ruhi retorted while the gang stared at her giving her angry glares

"Vicky Swayam ko vaapis call laga" Nil said

"Haan rukh" Vicky pulled out his phone called Swayam

"He is not picking up! Abhi?" Vicky said in a worried tone

"Rey" Sharon whispered in a shaky voice

"Trust me Sharon Swayam ko kuch nahi hua hoga" Simi said consoling her while she just nodded her head

"Guys Swayam ka call" he said making everyone snapped their head towards him

"Vicky loud-speeker please" Sharon said and he did so..

"Is this Mr.Vicky?" a lady asked him

"Yes..but who are you?" he asked her back

"I am the receptionist of lifeline hospital and the guy who had an accident is your relative or you know him because we got the phone from his belongings?" this was it her world stopped then and there she couldn't stand properly if Rey want there to hold here! Tears were flowing from her eyes

"What? Accident?" Bharat asked

"You can come and just check if is the same person or not" she said and disconnected the call

"Rey please jaldi chalo!" Sharon said and ran towards the car while the boys followed her

"Tumhe farak bhi pad raha hain?" Simi asked her

"Isse farak padga bhi kyun Simi?" Rinni said

"Do jan ko mentally maar ke bohout mazaa ata hain isko toh ek physically bhi marega to bhi usko farak nahi padega" Aashi said

"Shut up! Pyaar karti hun meine Swayam se!" Ruhi shouted

"Pyaar ka meaning bhi samaj thi ho?" Simi said taunting her again while she ran towards the car to go to the hospital!

Edited by __nidhi__ - 8 years ago
...Rhythsy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing chap girly...
Gosh!! Swayam ka accident karwaya tune!! I'll kill uh ๐Ÿ˜ก

Taani ka kya reaction hoga yr apne bhai ko dekh ke..

Update soon.. N I mean super soon...

Thanks 4 pm babes!!
Hp_TvD_mAnIc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow aswom update loved it.. swayam accident and tani reaction and want to see tani anger also..

do update soon