Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sireesha1206

Hayeee.. Kya update tha.. U showed taani's character very well.. Vo bhi doctor.. Next update kab hoga?

thank you so much😳

will be up soon
__nidhi__ thumbnail

thank you so much😳
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rockingbhardwaj

Thank God swayam is safe..
Tani is so sweet, still she helped them...

Thanks

he had to be😳

thank you😃
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Rhythsy...

Abbe! Tu chahati kya h! swayam ko hosh mai lana hai ya nhi tuje?? M missing him man!!..

Apart from dat.. Mind blowing update..

Amazing..

Taani ka attitude.. Shubhanallah!! In love wid it<3<3

Feeling bad 4 sharon!!

Thnks a lot 4 nt showing dat irritating ruhi!!
Update next soon

Desperately waiting for gang at Taani place!

N swayam n Taani's meet!!

Thnks 4 NOT pming -_-

arree thoda patience rakh na thoda!

welcome😛

will be up soon.
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_tara

Fabulous update

Eager to read more
Update it ASAP

thank you😳

will be up soon!
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: skfirdous

Awesome update

Waiting for some tr scenes
Continue sooon

thank you so much!

will be up soon
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TaaRey_VruShan

Amazing Chapter👏, Loved it..

Yaar ab toh Swayam ko hosh main lao😆..
Waiting for some SwaRon & TR scenes😳
Update Next Chapter Soon, Thanks for d PM..

thank you😳

aayega hosh meine aayega😆

will be up soon!
__nidhi__ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jasmine_ash

Hi dear
That was great update
Swayam was out of danger
I loved the way Taani showing care for her brother
Same time don't care look at gang

Hope Taani and gang united soon
Ouch Taani was bit scary
Thanks for update

thank you😳

will be up soon😃
__nidhi__ thumbnail
__Chapter 7__

The gang was standing on the hospital's entrance. They were standing with their bags waiting for Taani to come and guide them towards her car. On the other hand, Taani was instructing the nurse and the ward boys to make her brother travel safe and sound to her home. She didn't want any further complications in her brother's health. After managing everything in the ambulance Taani left to her cabin to collect her bag and walked down where the gang was standing waiting for her.

*Sharon's POV*

I was holding the handle of my bag, silently standing, I had no energy left in my body to talk to anyone. The happenings of the past hours were making my head throb in pain. Swayam's accident meeting Taani after five years and that to in a whole different avatar was something came to a shock to me and especially Rey. I looked at him and I could see he was tired as I was, it was almost six in the morning here and we were still standing to get home. And I wasn't surprised when Taani made us stay with her. I glanced at the ambulance where Taani was standing, I know Swayam was going to go in this. I wanted to see his face. I just wanted to see his face, touch him and be satisfied that he is alright and out of danger and not leaving me to rotten here. I sensed a tear rolling down my cheek, I wiped it away before anyone could notice it, I was still the same strong Sharon.

"Are you guys ready?" I heard Taani say but she was not looking at us, she was busy searching something on her bag maybe her phone.

"Yes" I heard Amar say, I looked at Rey who was busy staring at her who was now busy calling someone and I nudged his shoulder to make him come out of his revive. He looked at me back and I smirked at him and he blushed, I silently laughed. He scratched his neck nervously and I patted his shoulder. I was happy that my best friend was happy seeing his lady love in front of him and I hope if we return to India, Taani will be there with us.

"Kevin bring the car to the hospital's entrance" I heard her saying on this phone to her driver and she hanged up. And in a minute a black sleek limousine was standing in front of us which made me happy for my Tans's achievement and when I saw the other member's they had their jaw on the ground. A man came outside from the driver's side and bowed down to Taani and she nodded her head.

"Help them to pick up their bags and put them in the car" Taani said to him sternly and he nodded his head.

She was strict.

She was changed.

And the change was good.

And I want her to not to melt soon to us. I held my phone and gave the bag to Vicky who put the bag in the car.

"You guys can sit in the car" Taani said handing over her bag to the driver but the keeping her phone with her.

"Tanya" I called out with my usual attitude and smirked at her and she smirked back at me

"Yes" she replied back

"Thank you" I said with the smirk still on my face

"Ha. Sharon Rai Prakash saying thank you, surprising" she said stepping forward

"Is it?" I asked imitating her step

"Believe me it is" she said smiling I could bet the gang was seeing us with their open mouths, I was going to reply to her but the nurse came in between our little conversation

"Doctor is someone coming in the ambulance with the patient" she asked with a low voice

"Yes" she said looking straight into my eyes smirking and I nodded my head smiling expecting it.

"Okay, we are leaving now, who is the person?" the nurse asked again

"Me" I heard Ruhi say and I rolled my eyes at her, I heard Taani sighing and the gang groaning in frustration. The nurse nodded her head and Ruhi walked through me but I stopped her holding her elbow and she turned around and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Stand where were you standing" I said coming in front of her and she gulped down the lump of throat and I smirked seeing her reaction

"And who the hell are you to stop me?" She asked in a confident tone and I raised my eyebrow at her.

"Nurse how many person can go with the patient?" I asked smirking at Ruhi and not facing the nurse

"Only one Ma'am" the nurse replied

"Heard that and I am the person so back off" I dangerously whispered her in here earand she stepped back.

"Shall we go nurse" I said turning towards the nurse and smirking at Taani who nodded her head smiling

"Rey I am going with Swayam" I said to Rey who nodded with a smile and I walked towards the ambulance. Confidence blew out with the wind when I walked towards the ambulance. I was shivering with fear could I do it? I turned back to see Taani sitting in the car near Rey and I smirked at her while she rolled her eyes at me.

"Ma'am we have to leave now if not Tanya Ma'am will not spare us" the nurse said nervously and I nodded my head at her. I got into the ambulance and sat near him and a tear dropped down from my cheek. His head, right hand and left leg was covered with the white bandage and he was connected with IV machines. A sob left my mouth. I heard the nurse coming inside and closing the door, I wanted some time alone with him.

"Out" I said sternly to her she looked surprise for a moment but then regained her composure

"I can't leave the patient alone" she said stuttering

"I said leave" I said in a dangerous tone and she left the ambulance closing the door behind her. I looked back at him and reached for his hand and hold them. I was caressing his palm softly and a tear dropped down on his palm and he stirred a little, he opened his eyes lightly but then shut out as fast as he could due to the light, I switched off the light and whispered in his ear

"Open your eyes Swayam"

Taani's POV

I was smirking when I saw Sharon finally standing up with Ruhi. I will make sure before they leave from here I'll make their love story back on their track. The little battle between them was very interesting to see, I wish I had some popcorn and coke to add some more fun.

"Rey I am going with Swayam" I heard Sharon say and Rey nodded his head smiling at her and she left. I could see he was happy for her too. Ruhi stomped her foot in annoyance to gain some attention but none gave her attention.

"You can get in the car Ruhi" I said in a stern voice and she looked at me and smirked. Oh! She was definitely something planning inside her head.

"Sure" she said and got into the car and I could see the gang rolling their eyes at her.

So, they hate her with a passion.

"You guys could get inside" I said and they get into the car one by one. Lastly Rey was left to get in.

"You could get in, I know you don't like sitting next to the window" he said looking straight into my eyes. I could see various emotions running in his eyes.

Taani focus.

"I like to sit near the window" I said in an emotionless tone and he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"But- "he started to say but I cut him off

"People change with time Reyaansh" I said in a stern voice, I purposely used his full name to make him realize I don't feel for him anymore. But who I am kidding? He nodded his head and sat inside and then I realized I have to sit beside.

What the fudging fudge?! No I can't sit with him. That's not possible I have to do something.

"Bharat come here I want to sit there" I said out. Safe move

"Oh common Taani we have settled down sit na" Bharat said and I rolled my eyes at him

What a price of helping them.

I looked at Rey and the place beside him and then again looked at him, he had a light smirk on his face and I had the sudden urge to slap the smirk of his face. He knows I will be affected with this and I will prove him wrong. I slipped into the space near him which made my thigh brush with his legs and I shivered.

Damn it! I closed my eyes to have a control on me. I opened my eyes and saw Sharon smirking at us and I rolled my eyes back at her, she turned and started to walk towards the ambulance, I can bet he is smiling seeing me like this. I looked back at Rey who was now looking at me, he put his right arm around me placing it on the seat. We were half hugging each other. If you could know what I mean. What does he think of himself? I snapped my heads towards the window and I knew he was smiling showing of his teeth. I cannot lean in the seat because of his stupid arm.

"You know you can lean in, I don't mind" I could hear him making my head snapped at him. How could he say that! How dare he!

"Dream on" I said in giving him a glare and he smirked at me.

Why the fudging hell is he smirking?

"I always dream about you" He said leaning into my neck and kissing my temple, I closed my eyes feeling relaxed a bit, shivering but then realised it soon.

He fudging kissed me! he has freaking guts to kiss me! I am going to kill him.

"Shut the hell up! And don't you dare touch me" I said hissing

"Dream on baby" he said mimicking my voice and looked ahead with the stupid smirk still on his face

"What are you waiting for? Drive" I shouted making them startle while Rey's smirk grew wider.

One question-

Is killing legal? Because I am in a mood to kill someone with my own hands.

okay!😃

i know i am very very very late!

sorry!

here is the chapter but after 30th i hope the update continues.

i hope this chapter makes with you.

thank you 🤗

Edited by __nidhi__ - 7 years ago
swaronanshika thumbnail
👏 amazing update.. n plz update next part soon