Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
*Yawning & falling from my sofa*
till 1st break- dcp pandey comes to
Ria's house.. Same old they think everyone in delhi talking abt 'their' hit & run.!!!! Kids scared. Mammaji giving gyaan.momziee & dad & dcp giving gyaan, kids scared
πŸ˜•

2nd break- dcp giving looks to
Kids, bachhe dare dare. Jogi cracking lame jokes . Simran & raj looking on blankly. Dcp showing raj reports and asking if it was an accident or intentional! Raj says it was an
Accident, they say time pe hospital pahuchta to bach jata, gyaan from raj now
Last part- kids panick & worry. Bright star jogi gives them funda to run away and not attemd bravery award function as police wale pehchan lenge!!they think of sending mammaji momzie instead om stage 😑 😲

Gosh--- am sooo bored!!! Will skip this for a couple of days now.bore hoke marr na jayu 😭
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
thank god πŸ˜›
light went out🀣
light came and just saw precap only πŸ˜›
the same policewala came to the function πŸ˜›who the kids saw on the accident site 🀣the kids shocked πŸ˜›
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

No update today

Busy watching our P.M's speech
So anyone else please take the pain

Oh, Oh-kay...!!! No problem...!!! 😊
And indeed refreshing to see someone talking about current affairs on website like IF. You're talking about "NaMo"'s speech at Congress in Washington, [Federal] District of Columbia, right?? 😊 Glad that you've much interest in that, too! Go ahead...!!! πŸ˜›

Someone please take "interm-charge" of @AnjaliPunia's role please...!!! πŸ€” I'm much eager to do so but I can't, due to my self-restriction. πŸ˜’

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

*Yawning & falling from my sofa*
till 1st break- dcp pandey comes to
Ria's house.. Same old they think everyone in delhi talking abt 'their' hit & run.!!!! Kids scared. Mammaji giving gyaan.momziee & dad & dcp giving gyaan, kids scared
πŸ˜•

2nd break- dcp giving looks to
Kids, bachhe dare dare. Jogi cracking lame jokes . Simran & raj looking on blankly. Dcp showing raj reports and asking if it was an accident or intentional! Raj says it was an
Accident, they say time pe hospital pahuchta to bach jata, gyaan from raj now
Last part- kids panick & worry. Bright star jogi gives them funda to run away and not attemd bravery award function as police wale pehchan lenge!!they think of sending mammaji momzie instead om stage 😑 😲

Gosh--- am sooo bored!!! Will skip this for a couple of days now.bore hoke marr na jayu 😭

Please, @dhoperchop...!!! πŸ€ͺ No "joke update", please!!! Is someone here really committed-enough to pen-down his/her effort to offer serious "WU"...?? πŸ€” *Awaiting some response*
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ dhoperchop - thanks for the brief review of today's episode. I think I'll bypass the show when it's broadcast a little later in my country.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@dhoperchop. thanks for brief WU. 2 days running not watching the show after reading @anjalipunia and your WU.
if CV's going to give these kind of episodes, I will not be surprised if channel pulls the plug on the show without proper ending.
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maazkalim

Oh, Oh-kay...!!! No problem...!!!😊
And indeed refreshing to see someone talking about current affairs on website like IF. You're talking about "NaMo"'s speech at Congress in Washington, [Federal] District of Columbia, right??😊Glad that you've much interest in that, too! Go ahead...!!! πŸ˜›

Someone please take "interm-charge" of @AnjaliPunia's role please...!!! πŸ€” I'm much eager to do so but I can't, due to my self-restriction.πŸ˜’

Please, @dhoperchop...!!!πŸ€ͺNo "joke update", please!!! Is someone here really committed-enough to pen-down his/her effort to offer serious "WU"...?? πŸ€” *Awaiting some response*

@maaz Since you are the 'expert' here who has to have the last word in everything we write in every thread...I thought we'll see a WU from your esteemed self in place of a short update frm any of us!
Maybe u r meant for bigger things like - dissect each of our posts in every thread , review, edit, comment & then in a patronizing tone add ur valuable inputs. 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

@maaz Since you are the 'expert' here who has to have the last word in everything we write in every thread...I thought we'll see a WU from your esteemed self in place of a short update frm any of us!
Maybe u r meant for bigger things like - dissect each of our posts in every thread , review, edit, comment & then in a patronizing tone add ur valuable inputs. 😳 😳 πŸ˜ƒ

Hello @dhoperchop! Given your last response, I think it's "safe" to assume that I have to inform you why I took so-late to reply?!? Well, presuming that's really the case, I'll definitely answer that at the end of my post. 😊 But before, may I have that "word-to-word" reply first?? πŸ˜‰

First of all, I can't reminisce self-proclaiming/self-professing as an "expert" in anything. I might have forgotten it due to my STML (as I "always" say). So may you please do me a "favour" to remind me? Maybe, I can regain my memory back then. But if it's just a compliment, then I really do accept the honour and Thank You So Much for that! 😊 And did I really have "the last word in each-and-every thread"?? Really?? I did have confessed (a "boldness" no one else is seen displaying here) a "zillion" times that I do have STML but that doesn't mean/prove I have such a "loose memory" that I can't even recall properly to what kind of posts I do respond to, and to what kind of I don't. 😊 There are many examples which I originally intended to include in my reply but now I've changed my mind to avoid legthening my post ("as usual"). Are you really sure your "claims" are based on fact[s]?? If so, then could you fetch any reference/evidence supporting your claim...??? πŸ˜›
You thought you'll see a "WU" from "esteemed myself" as a "replacement" to your contributions but it seems now it's my turn to remind you of my self-commitment which bars me to discuss anything explicitly from the ongoing storyline! And none of you seemed to be "bothered" anyhow with that, as there was no response on them, let alone absolving me from it. Therefore, I'm continuing with it and have no hesitation/qualm to inform you and anyone else who "agrees" with you that I'm indeed "2 months behind". 😊 I'm willing to make an effort to go find those posts where I openly said about that commitment to "refresh" your memory, is that "cool"?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ€” And more interesting part is that I've indicated the same in the last sentence of my "universal 2-in-1 reply" at the end of my response to @AnjuliPunia (which you've "coincidentally" also quoted) but I can't get how you "missed" it, did you got it?? πŸ˜›
Now that definitely seems like a "negative thing" but since my blood-group is yelling at me to stay positive, I'm interpreting it as "sarcasm" rather something intentionally offensive. Now may I have my chance too? Are you from any medical field or have any connection with it? Because I still can't get over to the thought that why you chosen the word "dissect" only, why not something else? It seems you love "dissecting" dead [human] bodies, no?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜› You must be either a medical student or medical intern then?? πŸ˜‰ Thank God [at least] it couldn't be translated to "baal-ki-khaal" or vice-versa...!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Well, frankly I don't know whether it's "just" your wordplay or you have serious connection with that but one thing is for sure, your description of my "dissection abilities" have really motivated me to look further towards Medical Science and even though I never thought of choosing medical as one of my career options in my life [mainly due to the risks associated], I have now seriously started thinking of medical field and leave everything I'm upto so far*. πŸ˜‰ So, awaiting your take on this! But what's even more interesting right now is what is there in it to feel "shy" about [what you've said]?? Because this definitely has a connection to our PM (I'm talking about that conversation via messaging tool, it has nothing to do with the "PM" of @AnjaliPunia's conversation πŸ˜‰) and since I didn't used it myself in my response, I had different opinion of this action so far until I reviewed my outbox again. There sure seems to be any serious ambiguity in-between...?? πŸ€”

*My mother and many close and distant-cousins are related to the medical/psychological field.

P.S. I guess I've attempted reply to this post few days ago but couldn't due to reasons beyond my control (my dim-memory is saying so)... πŸ€” And the reason why I finally decided to post "so late" because such responses require a thoughtful/well-thought reply since I believe impulsive reactions just make situations worse. And BTW, if your reaction was in response to that "joke update[sic]" remark and/or usage of that emoji. Then I really don't think that it was anyhow intentionally offending and the "silly" emoji was used in the context that "it's very silly that I had to comment on that" and not in any ways defining your character i.e. not in personal context at all. But personally, I do hope that you're mature enough to understand all these by yourself (as I did earlier and you seemed to stand true to my hope) and my all such efforts turns out to be just formality since you didn't needed it. 😊

----- -----

Off-Topic: I have a "surprise-element" for you people. I really don't know whether it will be construed [as] "good", "bad" or "nothing to be cared about" but it came to my knowledge since 2 days and few hours from now (the original time of posting) and I intent to post it today during day-time unless I get an even earlier explicit request to do so. For now, a "hint" would be suffice:
Hint: Get ready to "fall-over from your couch" again-and-again, but this time by "LOLing" since anyone reading this or not have the last chance to catch the last repeats [of the latest episode] at today morning back-to-back ranging from 9'o clock to 10. (Hope this goes-down well with you...!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Well, the timing related data is posted keeping obviously everyone in mind)

P.P.S. What I missed in my previous version of this post was that you've maximum 24 hours to [give any] reply [since the original posting timestamp] after which I may consider myself "free" to respond (Sorry, I mean to say "dissect in my patronising tone for the sake of adding my valuable inputs" πŸ˜›) to any of your posts, is that fair/okay with you?? πŸ€” 😊
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago