EPG synopses for this week (BEWARE: Spoilers [for] all the week;RAYOR)

maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
{Apology: First of all, I'm Really Sorry that I wasn't able to post it earlier as originally intended due to various reasons. πŸ˜’}

Hello Everyone! So after facing criticism for slicing repeats, not showing any promo and now, even slicing 1-day from the schedule-lineup among others. The network (SET) has decided to "compensate" and to prove that they're indeed "normal humans" which can indeed listen and understand our words after much of "hullabaloo" over various Internet platforms. They have decided to do "ehsaan" on us by commanding the sole EPG service provider for Indian Television to enter accurate synopses for each episodes (which could be accurately termed as "Spoilers"). So the "fruition" of our efforts and their "ehsaan" is as follows:

Episode - 138

09:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 07 Jun

Jogi hides the television remote in his pocket as he doesn't want Kulwinder to watch the news. The kids become worried when the principal asks them to visit the police station.

Episode - 139

09:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 08 Jun

Riya gets worried when she sees the DCP at her house and runs to Jogi and Jassi in order to inform them about him. Later, the kids decide to tell the truth to their parents.

Episode - 140

09:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 09 Jun

The kids' plans are foiled and they are forced to attend the award ceremony. Suri and Simran become suspicious about their children's behaviour.

Episode - 141

09:00 PM - 09:30 PM, 10 Jun

Jogi and Aditya are caught by the DCP. Later, when Jassi decides to write a letter to Suri informing her about the accident, Jogi tries his best to stop her.

Source: TNN via WhatsOnIndia (a GraceNote, Inc.* company)

*Those who do own Sony[ Ericsson]'s Xperia smartphones must be aware of this company as it also powers the factory-installed music track recognition app called 'TrackID'.

Note: The data provided above is on "as-is" basis/in "[sic]" format and the same "quality" shouldn't be expected from my side as the case with my other posts/threads. I shouldn't be held responsible for any typographical errors such as grammatical mistakes, formatting errors, etcetera, other technical errors and factual errors [because they're way beyond my control]. 😊 As stipulated in my earlier thread, the only extra effort I can make for this is to inform all of you about the changes in repeat timings on both feeds (read: "channels") of the network.
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for informing about the spoilers.I guess there won't be a fraction of movement in the storyline for this weekπŸ˜’. At this rate, whatever viewers that are still here, will decide to quit the show .. very disappointing!!
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.Kapoor-

Thanks for informing about the spoilers.I guess there won't be a fraction of movement in the storyline for this weekπŸ˜’.

"Thank Gawwddd"... 😲 that at least you replied to me!!! πŸ˜ƒ Without having any intention of offending anyone, I would like to describe a little history of this post. While "strange" factor is that many viewed my thread before you, but no one even bothered to hit a 'Like' to mark "Thanks" to me, let alone commenting anything...!!!* Then I made formatting changes in my founding post after ~20 hours of originally posting it (bold to distinguish it from other text matter which are not highlights of that post and are majorly personal stuff, apology, disclaimer, etcetera and size variation to make the formatting "attractive"). And after that I came to know you were the FIRST to hit 'Like' and post personalised-comment. Now, enough of this "aatm-gaatha", I assumed you implying somewhere that you watch SET's shows via SET Asia on TV?? πŸ€” If that's really the case, then "Good for You"!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Since you're already ahead from those "typical fans", may I ask you a question? Which feed of SET Asia do you receive in your resident country?? I mean whether it's South-East Asian, Middle Eastern, Canadian or some other one?? πŸ€”

P.S. I thought you were a resident-Indian when you posted that "assistance required" thread, BTW. 😊 And there was another weekly "spoiler" too, but I chosen to ignore it since it didn't seem to match the current storyline/"track" in any foreseeable scenario (maybe it's from past or some future "track").

--- End ---

Also Thanks to @Rahimar for being the 2nd [and last user so far] to 'Like' my thread! 😊
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the weekly spoiler.. Although I missed this week's telecast but looks like I really didn't miss anything πŸ˜†
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail

Originally posted by: maazkalim

"Thank Gawwddd"... 😲 that at least you replied to me!!! πŸ˜ƒ Without having any intention of offending anyone, I would like to describe a little history of this post. While "strange" factor is that many viewed my thread before you, but no one even bothered to hit a 'Like' to mark "Thanks" to me, let alone commenting anything...!!!* Then I made formatting changes in my founding post after ~20 hours of originally posting it (bold to distinguish it from other text matter which are not highlights of that post and are majorly personal stuff, apology, disclaimer, etcetera and size variation to make the formatting "attractive"). And after that I came to know you were the FIRST to hit 'Like' and post personalised-comment. Now, enough of this "aatm-gaatha", I assumed you implying somewhere that you watch SET's shows via SET Asia on TV?? πŸ€” If that's really the case, then "Good for You"!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ Since you're already ahead from those "typical fans", may I ask you a question? Which feed of SET Asia do you receive in your resident country?? I mean whether it's South-East Asian, Middle Eastern, Canadian or some other one?? πŸ€”

P.S. I thought you were a resident-Indian when you posted that "assistance required" thread, BTW. 😊 And there was another weekly "spoiler" too, but I chosen to ignore it since it didn't seem to match the current storyline/"track" in any foreseeable scenario (maybe it's from past or some future "track").

--- End ---

Also Thanks to @Rahimar for being the 2nd [and last user so far] to 'Like' my thread! 😊

O God, from your words above I feel like u had a huge smile on your face because of me and that in turn has made me very happyπŸ˜ƒ. Whenever anyone posts SPOILERS (for whichever show that I watch on whichever forum that I'm a regular visitor on) - I must post a "thanx" or "thanks 4 sharing" or something like that. If someone went thru so much trouble to inform the other members of what's to come in their favourite show, then they deserve some appreciationApprove.
I'm from Namibia, formerly known as SOUTH WEST AFRICA. I watch all my shows on TV, be it SET ASIA or ZEE or whatever. I hate watching anything on-line, unfortunately I had to watch some older episodes of Parvarish 2 on-line recently and that gave me an 8 day long migraine (which was the main reason that I'm only replying to u now😳) To answer your question, I'm not sure what feed of SET-ASIA we receiveπŸ˜•.
If there are any new spoilers for this week then please do inform us. Take care!
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: kyyfanatic

Thanks for the weekly spoiler.. Although I missed this week's telecast but looks like I really didn't miss anything πŸ˜†

You[']r[e] Most Welcome! 😊 Reading your response since the first time and multiple times so far, only 1 saying pops-up in mind: "Jo Dikhta Hai, Wo Hota Nahi, Aur Jo Hota Hai, Wo Dikhta Nahi!!!"* (I know that it's the catchphrase of Advocate KD Pathak in 'Adaalat: Season 1', dunno about 'Season 2' since I haven't gained/get enough interest and time to resume watching it). πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

*Hint: For now, voluntarily, I can only inform you that all the synopses cover only one-half of an episode [i.e. till 1st break] with an exception of 'Episode 139' (technically). And also, the synopses of both episodes one of which is just mentioned and the last episode of week are [slightly] inaccurate, and "coincidentally" both have the mention of DCP. πŸ˜† Lastly, not to mention the "highlight of the week" in 'Episode 141', unique in the entire show [to the least, if not series]. πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
maazkalim thumbnail

Originally posted by: -K.Kapoor-

O God, from your words above I feel like u had a huge smile on your face because of me and that in turn has made me very happyπŸ˜ƒ. Whenever anyone posts SPOILERS (for whichever show that I watch on whichever forum that I'm a regular visitor on) - I must post a "thanx" or "thanks 4 sharing" or something like that. If someone went thru so much trouble to inform the other members of what's to come in their favourite show, then they deserve some appreciation.
I'm from Namibia, formerly known as SOUTH WEST AFRICA. I watch all my shows on TV, be it SET ASIA or ZEE or whatever. I hate watching anything on-line, unfortunately I had to watch some older episodes of Parvarish 2 on-line recently and that gave me an 8 day long migraine (which was the main reason that I'm only replying to u now😳) To answer your question, I'm not sure what feed of SET-ASIA we receiveπŸ˜•.
If there are any new spoilers for this week then please do inform us. Take care!

Well, To Be Very Honest, I don't remember exactly how I reacted upon reading your post completely for the very first time (as they say: the natural reactions occurs only for the first time) [due to my STML and many things going-on in our lives] So Sorry about that! πŸ˜› πŸ˜’ Hope you didn't got confused by "πŸ˜ƒ[sic]" which means "slightly laughing" and I used it in that context only...! πŸ€” But I would also like to add with the same level of honesty that my emotions nothing less than a "big smile" because I can still remember that it gave me "sigh of relief" that "Anh...!!! My plan worked, at least a one person has finally paid attention and is appreciating my multiple efforts"...!!! 😳 😊 And.., is that really so?? πŸ€” That means you really post personalised-comments to Thank anyone who posts "spoilers" (because IF's policies discourage (read 'disallow') posting only "Thanks" and other such stuff as a reply)?? Well, regardless of the answer, I'm completely charmed by your view honestly!!! 😳

Okay, while I only intended to particularly ask about just the version of SET Asia you watch, you've given me some "personal" information! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† And if that's really the case, then "Good for You"!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ 😳 "Finally", I found a "fan" online who indeed watches TV shows on TV!!! πŸ˜† No, it's not that I never encountered anyone else like that before you but they're rare, and given the huge proportion of "international-junta" being self-professed "fans" of Indian fiction TV projects [at large], the scenario is even worse so it really surprised me when you claimed you only watch on TV. 😊 Oh, hope you've gotten out of this 8-day long torment of migraine and wish you've regained your mental health [back] completely! 😳 That must have happened due to staring at your computer, or even worse, smartphone screen for hours, na...?? Really, akin to what you've [most probably] tried to imply, I can't get the point that how people can consecutively stare at their smartphone screens without taking a break?? That's really making us less immune but I guess, it's due to the lifestyle-pattern and consumerism!!! "Agar itna hi dekhna hai to TV ya kisi badi screen pe dekhona, ye chhote screens ke saamne "chipakne" se kya hoga...??" 😳 And while it gave me little "disappointment" that you couldn't answer my actual question, but no worries! 😊 Just tell whether you subscribed to TV service via Dstv's suitable package?? If so, then I'm pretty sure it's SET Asia ZA. But I guess being a regular TV viewer, you can easily detect by viewing the TVCs on that channel i.e. which territory are they targeting to? And if you can't withstand advertisements for even a second (well, none of us wants to but can't given Indian Television market-scenario πŸ˜†), "the best" idea is to look-out for OAPs and see how many corresponding time zone[s] are/is mentioned?? πŸ€” If it includes one, then that feed is defintely targeted towards that country only, if it includes multiple, then it's a regional-feed intended towards several countries using corresponding time zones. 😊

Well, I actually intended to post it on Wednesday not before 20:00 hrs but @lizzie1765 posted it actually 2-and-half days earlier and you're well-aware of it...!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜† Let's see whether I get a chance next week or not... πŸ€” πŸ˜† Take Care of Yourselves, too (umm... Jassi's dialogues?? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†). 😊
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail

"Finally", I found a "fan" online who indeed watches TV shows on TV!!! πŸ˜† No, it's not that I never encountered anyone else like that before you but they're rare, and given the huge proportion of "international-junta" being self-professed "fans" of Indian fiction TV projects [at large], the scenario is even worse so it really surprised me when you claimed you only watch on TV. 😊 Oh, hope you've gotten out of this 8-day long torment of migraine and wish you've regained your mental health [back] completely! 😳 That must have happened due to staring at your computer, or even worse, smartphone screen for hours, na...?? Really, akin to what you've [most probably] tried to imply, I can't get the point that how people can consecutively stare at their smartphone screens without taking a break?? That's really making us less immune but I guess, it's due to the lifestyle-pattern and consumerism!!! "Agar itna hi dekhna hai to TV ya kisi badi screen pe dekhona, ye chhote screens ke saamne "chipakne" se kya hoga...??" 😳 And while it gave me little "disappointment" that you couldn't answer my actual question, but no worries! 😊 Just tell whether you subscribed to TV service via Dstv's suitable package?? If so, then I'm pretty sure it's SET Asia ZA. But I guess being a regular TV viewer, you can easily detect by viewing the TVCs on that channel i.e. which territory are they targeting to? And if you can't withstand advertisements for even a second (well, none of us wants to but can't given Indian Television market-scenario πŸ˜†), "the best" idea is to look-out for OAPs and see how many corresponding time zone[s] are/is mentioned?? πŸ€” If it includes one, then that feed is defintely targeted towards that country only, if it includes multiple, then it's a regional-feed intended towards several countries using corresponding time zones. 😊

Yep, I'm a TV fan ... I prefer watching on a large screen πŸ˜†.
I have recovered from my migraine, and my mental health is back on track. The head-ache was definitely because of staring at my tablet for many hours non-stop. Will not attempt THAT again!
We are connected via satellite .. so u are correct, it's on DSTV and it's indeed SET-ASIA ZA.
I can't stand commercials ... end up watching it on mute😈. All are "AFRICA" adverts.
And OAP's have 4-5 time zones mentioned.
(You are so cued up on all these technical aspects - I'm getting to learn so much from u😊)
Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail

That means you really post personalised-comments to Thank anyone who posts "spoilers" (because IF's policies discourage (read 'disallow') posting only "Thanks" and other such stuff as a reply)?? Well, regardless of the answer, I'm completely charmed by your view honestly!!! 😳

I'm well aware of IF's rules and regulations ... I not breaking them; just bending it a littleEmbarrassed.