AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Kids talk about it all
Adi scared he underage n driving
Jassi hell bent on telling parents
Ria on crossroads thinking she will loose her parents trust which she juz gained.

Principal calls them . inspector there principal tells they all to report to police station tomorrow.

Kids worried . go home
Jassi jogi go home.
Some drama going on suri saying kids don't share anything with them now. Gave so much freedom
Its all about some bravery award for fighting against terrorist.

Some faamily time gap shap n stuff

Edited by AnjaliPunia - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sacchi. Draaag tha literally. Btw I guess yeh bacche nahi hai. Bas bohot time tak drag karenge and then track ke end mein pata chalega ki yehlog nahi te. Because logically hit and run bhi nahi tha inka. They got down to check and doonda bhi tha. Actually kisi ko lagi hoti toh kuch toh blood stains ya KUCH toh dikh jaata other than a dent. And Khurranas ka kids ko darane wala scene itnaaa stretch kiya yaar. 2 parts toh ussi mein chala gaya. Damn yaar. Forest track ke stretch mein kam se kam accha JasTya scenes and Jogia scenes toh tha. Yaha woh bhi nahi hai. Pata nahi kitna time tak yeh track chalega. Atleast show the banda jisko lagi hai and hospital mein hai.
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjaliPunia

Kids talk about it all
Adi scared he underage n driving
Jassi hell bent on telling parents
Ria on crossroads thinking she will loose her parents trust which she juz gained.

Principal calls them . inspector there principal tells they all to report to police station tomorrow.

Kids worried . go home
Jassi jogi go home.
Some drama going on suri saying kids don't share anything with them now. Gave so much freedom
Its all about some bravery award for fighting against terrorist.

Some faamily time gap shap n stuff

Yes yawn episode...
Filler episode totally

Precap kya hai? Didnt see it
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhoperchop

Yes yawn episode...
Filler episode totally

Precap kya hai? Didnt see it

That main inspector comes to Ria's home and Ria drop the bowl she was holding. Ketchup tha shayad. :P And he says "Isse kehte hai range haat pakde jaana". πŸ˜†

Article mein tha ki this guy is Raj's friend. Isliye Guptas ke ghar aaye honge ainvayi maybe for some help from Raj on that victim's health situation or something- ya ainvayi yaari dosti nibhane aaya hoga.πŸ˜†

But CVs ne toh harr precap cliffhanger pe hi chodna hai na. πŸ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am quitting this serial. As of now there's juz nothing.
Will be back only if Jogia or jastya track shapes up.

Although the cast ensemble is great but the story line is bad
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
sach mein aaj toh drag episodeπŸ˜›
\the only worth watching scene was πŸ˜‰
the princi and police talking to the kidsπŸ˜›( im suprised they did not fire this pricipalπŸ˜› after the terrorist drama πŸ˜²πŸ˜•)
waise what was mohit n his friend ka darma in the princis room πŸ˜• πŸ˜›
and then thatπŸ˜• boy with blood on his faceπŸ˜²πŸ˜• which jassi saw and started freaking😲 out
ye lo bhoot ka drma🀣 shuru karengey kya 🀣
atleast show that boy who got hit woh kahan gayya 😲
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

That main inspector comes to Ria's home and Ria drop the bowl she was holding. Ketchup tha shayad. :P And he says "Isse kehte hai range haat pakde jaana". πŸ˜†

But CVs ne toh harr precap cliffhanger pe hi chodna hai na. πŸ˜†

Thanks So Much for the same, @NAUCholic! 😊 You were a "lifesaver" for me...!!! While I watched the yesterday's episode, but due to the respite from scorching heat by windstorm followed by heavy rains which rendered my Ku-band DTH useless, I couldn't watch the precap on any of the feeds (read: channels). 😑 πŸ˜’ And if that wasn't enough, that obviously gives the power discom (read: corporation) personnels an "irrefutable" excuse to shut-down power supply [as always], but it was extreme when the power-supply went off for entire night before even 21:30 hrs and came back only after 06:00 hrs. And, apart from that, our "lousy inverter" got discharged which prevented me for watching any of the repeats in HD and then even on SD as probably electricity again went-off at morning [for ~1 hours, probably]. 😭

Aur waise, I don't know why but as I haven't catched-up the precap so far, your way of expressing DCP's dialogue uttered immediately after the m--s up by Ria made me re-think that dialogue over-and-over again, it sounded kinda funny to me and I literally spent few minutes imagining the scenario in various ways. πŸ˜†

Kam-se-kam episodes to aam-taur par "cliffhanger" pe nahi chhodte...?!! πŸ˜› Nahi to ham mein se jo zyaadatar log repeats ya online dekhte rahte hain, unka BP rah-rah kar badhta rahta!!! πŸ˜†
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago