~ Mrina <3

thanks for the lovely comment! πŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SaRun.

The Fawad sig is killer yaara!!

Your sigs on him are always the best <33

Oh and yes Sano please make Ho mann jahaan stuff na, Mahira, Adeel Shery, movie stills, offscreen stuff, photoshoots. Sucha blast it was!

thank you!!

Sure! will try to make on them...
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update⭐️
Fawad's siggy is too good ❀️
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That Fawad, Jen and Maya one's are awesomeness, Sano! SwaRon looks so pretty as well.
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
JW and FK siggys are mindblowing!! <33
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
stunning update sanoo! that first sig is so gorgeous, the coloring and blending is perfect. also the fawad sig is beautiful. love the coloring on the maya sig and the style on the JW sig
Buckwheat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

are apne nahi maine apna kaha k mera confidence check karo..πŸ˜†
toh theek hai 🀣

Coming to your latest update, fantastic as usual. I loved your stuff❀️
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Was feeling much better than yesterday's emotional me. Saw your updates and landed here. πŸ˜† Coming to your updates,

http://i.imgur.com/jtPtjwi.png -- > Lovely edit di <33 😳 The blending of the caps is outstanding in this one, the placement of pics is fantastic. πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love how this turned out. Coloring is rocking and I love the text style. ⭐️
http://i.imgur.com/cAveZL6.png -- > Awww <3333 ☺️ This is the best edit of the lot! 😳 Im very biased πŸ˜† yes but look at it. It came out so good! πŸ‘πŸ‘ Beautiful beautiful edit <333 And Fawad man he is something else <3333 And the text quote just makes this so so good <333 #savingitforlater BTW, it seriously cant get better than HIM <3333 β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

http://i.imgur.com/ltvTesU.png -- > How gorgeous she is?! <33 😳 Simple and yet such a beautiful edit from you di <333 Just love it <333 πŸ‘πŸ‘ The blending is perfect, coloring is awesome and text style is great as well. ⭐️⭐️

http://i.imgur.com/lr8MEy6.png -- > Woah! πŸ˜²πŸ‘ This is such a stunner! I have special fondness for anything b/w and this is simply stunning! Just love the style of this edit. And you used only one pic to make such a stunner! You rock di <33 πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈ

Outstanding update as always di <333 I wonder how you get your energy to regularly update. I hope roza is fine. Do share some recipes on FB di <333 Im bored and since Im now helping to make ifthaar, I need ideas. Cant keep cooking the same old dishes you see. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ Love you di <33 πŸ€—β€οΈ
Edited by zaaratq - 8 years ago
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
thanks all!

@ zara : This is the only thing I do in Ramadan beside Ibadah..
As far as the recipes for iftar are concerned, just get recipes from google and you'll get many! I do try my hands on cheese sandwiches, baked potatoes, chicken strips or cakes. And other times we just do our usual iftar which follows chat, samosas, spring rolls and pakoras! still, if you wish t get recipes for the following above, just ping me on facebook! πŸ˜›

thanks for the comment btw!πŸ€—
Edited by Sano88 - 8 years ago