Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: Buffie

Its kind of hard to believe that she dumped this Brad dude for Govinda's nephew 😕 😲

I don't think she dumped Brad for him... whatever i got from the interviews and articles... Brad and Kash were on a break before she started coo-chi-cooing with Govinda's nephew 😉
jaskaj24 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

oh my gosh..........i wonder that how i did the guys must have spent his days with her.....I feel very very sorry for him........the way i see her in BIG BOSS i would not be able to to even stay with her for one day........Kash was saying that she has gud observation about people.....but I think Rakhi has....she did say coreect statement for her that " if she talks about others with me than she would talk about me to others...." oh Kash grow up yaar.........u r on a Cam 24 hours and u r doing this kiddy stuff...I just can't stand it !
fakira thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetu-thind

her wedding dress is not so pretty 😕 considering she is a celebrity she could have gotten some really nice designer outfit but oh well she is divorced maybe for the next 1 she might think about it 😃

funny 😆 😆 😆

But I'm doubt if any next will come to her...
Any Indian man will not marry her for sure... at least not the one who watch Big Boss 😆
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Poor Brad!! I'm sure usko loot paat ke chod aayi!!
sensation87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh did she get married again??or is she single now??looking at her attitude and all in bb, i can imagine y they got divorced lol
SoNi_KuDi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

Its kind of hard to believe that she dumped this Brad dude for Govinda's nephew 😕 😲

maybe brad dumped her 😆