kashmira shah wedding pic...now divorced

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Kashmera and Brad
"If you smell good, I will marry you", said Bollywood actress Kashmera Shah to her then internet pal and now husband Brad Listermann. Here, Kashmera Shah talks about her online romance with the Investment Banker and marriage at Las Vegas' most expensive hotel.

About the Couple
Kashmera Shah is born and bred in Mumbai. She lived in the Gujarati-centric-Girgaum area and studied at Jai Hind college before embarking on her modeling career. She has also acted in a number of Hindi films including 'Yes Boss,' 'Pyar To Hona Hi Tha,' 'Jungle,' 'Saazish,' 'System' and 'Janasheen.' California based Brad Listermann was the owner of a highly successful Investment Bank.

"It all began on Kiss.com"
Says Kashmera, "A friend of mine was on kiss.com. I had just broken up with my boyfriend and I was interested in what my friend was looking up so as a fun thing we wrote to people who were between the age group of 29-35 years as we felt they would write back seriously. I found four guys, one of whom was Brad. All the guys replied the next day, except for Brad who replied four days later and thus began our relationship: from email communicators to MSN buddies, internet partners to husband-wife."

We chatted for almost 24 hours
Says Brad: "When we started chatting we were not thinking of marriage as we were in that phase of life where we didn't believe in marriages. But after chatting on MSN, we realized we hit it off very well. One day we just couldn't stop chatting and
chatted for almost 24 hours. In fact, at that time we were dating other people but we just couldn't stop thinking about each other. We soon realized something was happening so we broke off from the people we were seeing. Two weeks after the day we had this marathon conversation, we met in Seattle."

The magical meeting
Says Kashmera: "We met at a hotel lobby in Seattle. I took my friend along, as I was nervous about meeting him alone. I can never forget that day. It was all so beautiful and perfect. We were both dressed at our best, and we both instantly recognized each other in the crowd. We spent the next day together and he proposed to me by the side of the road". Adds Brad: "It was such a romantic adventure. I was driving and stopped the car and told her we could take any one of the two roads before us -- one led to California and the other to Las Vegas." Says Kashmera: "I knew it was all a big risk but I also knew it was now or much later. So I took a deep breath and said 'lets do it'."

We got married in Jeans
"We went to Vegas and got married. Brad was wearing a blue jeans and a red-shirt and I was wearing white pedal pushers, a blue corset and channel glasses. While we wed, I wept and told Brad that I never thought I'd be marrying with no witnesses that I know of. He replied, 'don't worry I will give you a dream wedding next year'. Exactly a year later, on August 30, 2001 we remarried as per Hindu and Christian rituals at the beautiful Bellagio in Las Vegas. As Brad promised, it was a dream wedding, I wore a stunning red bridal gown and we wed amidst the fountains and thirty of our good friends."

"My Bollywood Bride"
Kashmera and Brad's latest project is "My Bollywood Bride". Co-produced and co-written by Brad, Kashmera is acting in the movie along with Hollywood's sex-symbol Jason Lewis of the popular TV series 'Sex and the City'. 'My Bollywood Bride' tells the story of Alex, a former wind surfing pro, turned adventure novelist, who meets and romances Bollywood star Reena, while she is on a vacation in California. (Brad says the film is loosely based on his romance with Kashmera). Torn by her blossoming feelings for Alex and her Indian family values, Reena returns home without saying goodbye. Alex, distraught by the turn of events, decides to follow her to Mumbai and win her back.

The Listermanns India Connection
Says Brad: "Thanks to this venture where both of us are involved, Kashmera can pursue her career in films and we can both spend equal time between India, a place I love and our home in California."

The Listermanns India Connection
Says Brad: "Thanks to this venture where both of us are involved, Kashmera can pursue her career in films and we can both spend equal time between India, a place I love and our home in California."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaslove thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks

she is married, that is something I didnt know 😕 😆

I feel so sorry for her hubby, the way she plays mind game with everyone on Big Boss.

dures thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that B...h is now divorced
Sparkling_Star thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
that was gonna happen, kashmira is not a person you can stay with for long, i bet it must be kashmira's fault
Zhasan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
good 4 brad that they leave each other 😆
rulz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow im shocked.........anyways she is divoced gud for
her x hubby....... 😃
geetu-thind thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
her wedding dress is not so pretty 😕 considering she is a celebrity she could have gotten some really nice designer outfit but oh well she is divorced maybe for the next 1 she might think about it 😃
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
article weas posted b4 by some1

ya she was married & is now divorced
insouciance thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Its kind of hard to believe that she dumped this Brad dude for Govinda's nephew 😕 😲
raunaq thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: geetu-thind

her wedding dress is not so pretty 😕 considering she is a celebrity she could have gotten some really nice designer outfit but oh well she is divorced maybe for the next 1 she might think about it 😃

you are funny 😆