Poll

If comparing 2 different plots of series is fair, then your opinion?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello Everyone! I've seen many here and on different Internet platforms complaining that this season is "deteriorated in content quality" than the previous show having technically a total of 2 seasons viz. 'Parvarrish - Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi' and 'Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish Agla Padav'. So personally, I thought of "why not create a poll on this once-and-for-all"? 😉 Is it a bad idea? 🤔

Note: The 5th [poll] option requires a reply. So, vote wisely! Need any more clarification/revelation?
Edited by maazkalim - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheGreatKingdom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
We can only say the previous season(s) were better as before that we have never seen a show like that.

Though I must say the story teling in S1/2 was much better than in this. It was always going to be difficult to match the previous season.

The key mistake has been that the kids are all one age / year group, therefore it makes it more difficult to come up with varying stories to tell.

Also they seem to have forgotten about Prabha - the lady who was going to reveal the full truth about Simrans past! 😕
Edited by TheGreatKingdom - 8 years ago
dhoperchop thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheGreatKingdom

<font color="#330066" size="3">We can only say the previous season(s) were better as before that we have never seen a show like that.

Though I must say the story teling in S1/2 was much better than in this. It was always going to be difficult to match the previous season.

The key mistake has been that the kids are all one age / year group, therefore it makes it more difficult to come up with varying stories to tell.

<font color="#FF0000">Also they seem to have forgotten about Prabha - the lady who was going to reveal the full truth about Simrans past! 😕</font>
</font>

Totally agree with u!!2 nd season of anything is difficult to meet expectations! IMO only munna bhai's sequel was better than the 1st one which is rarity 😃

Yes since the kids are same age group there are fewer things to dwell upon & hence they are concentrating on romance between them!! 😲 they have totally ignored edication/career wala track which is silly 😕 soty k
Chakkar mein paka diya abhi faltoo romance!!
Prabha bua aur jassi's real track bhi kab dikhayenge?0
Edited by dhoperchop - 8 years ago