savie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I am eagerly waiting for todays episode but it seems that they r not going to air it. Any one has any news abt it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Seriously!? Again? But why are they not airing it today?
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Parvarish is now 4 days a week Tuesdays-Fridays
siya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I think someone had posted in the forum that Parvarish has become 4 days show coz of karn getting time extension as its finishing soon..
maazkalim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello @savie & @SweetAngels96! Because of you both asking the same question has "surprised" me (assuming both of you regularly check this forum), may I ask you [both] few questions?? 🤔 First of all, do you watch them online or on TV?? If online, do you watch it on/from YouTube, Sony LIV or any pirate site?? Or if on TV, then are you from India or abroad? If you're from India, then don't you watch at prime-time but just repeats?? If from somewhere else, then which [regional-]feed of SET Asia [network] are you getting?? For e.g.: South-East Asian, Middle Eastern, Canadian, etcetera. Now, that's enough [for now]! 😊
While these questions may sound seeking personally-identifiable information, I don't believe them to be so. I'm just willing to reach [to] the conclusion for the cause of that discrepancy. 😊 Because given you genuinely were unaware about this, so how and why were you really unaware about it if you punctually follow the show?? 😊

Hope you don't make prejudice[s] against me...!!! Remember: "A stalker would never come in front of you and express anything which seem to reflect his objective". 😊