!! Happy Birthday Varun Sharma - The Rising Star !!

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
June 3, 1990

A boy was born whom her parents named as Varun. When he started his journey nobody knew that he would make it big in the industry. Nobody knew that he will win so many hearts with his down to earth nature and brilliant acting skills. The journey was long and full of struggles. He still has a long way to go to attain the ultimate success but we know he will do it because he is a hard working and talented guy. So here's we wishing him a very Happy Birthday.

Let's take a look at his beautiful journey. The journey which is full of ups and downs yet a journey that he as well as we always cherish.

Chiraag Modi in Neem Neem Shahad Shahad

A very few people know that Varun started his career in the industry with this show where he played the lead character of Chiraag Modi. Chiraag was the younger son of Modi house. He was a confident boy who had dreams making it big in his life. Moving to Mumbai and doing something different was his dream. And like most of the men he too was joru ka gulaam😆 but was really adorable

The Cameos

After this he went on to play some of the cameos in Balika Vadhu, Doli Armaano Ki and Sarawatichandra.

But the big break in his life was his character Sameer in Sadda Haq.

Sameer in Sadda Haq

Sameer was someone who everyone loved to hate. An MCP, shrewd, irritating. But if an actor who is playing the negative role makes you hate him then he has succeeded in doing his job. And Varun did his job fantastically.

Episodics

Akhil in Yeh Hai Aashiqui

If Sameer was someone whom every girl will hate. Akhil was someone every girl would like to fall in love with again and again. He was a sensible, matured and loving and caring guy. He goes against her mother for his love. He helps his love to come out of all the guilts that she was facing because of a superstition. The story touches your heart and makes you believe in love all over again.

Adi in MTV Webbed

Adi of Webbed was a typical teenager. The dude of the college with a hot girlfriend. But his girlfriend's over possessive nature causes a rift in them and he fells for another girl. This leaves his girlfriend heart broken and she tries to get him back in her life and does something which ruins all 3 of them lives. Varun's portrayal of Adi was mind blowing. The each and every expressions were perfecto be it of getting irritated or angry they were all too good. The last scene just melts your heart.

The Big League

A turning point in his journey was his role as Anshuman Prajapati.

Anshuman Prajapati in Bhagylakshmi

Ansh or Maan or Anshuman be it any name that the fan decided to call him as but it was his performance that everyone loved and appreciated. Anshuman was a dotting son, a loving husband and a caring brother. He was a typical hero yet a not so typical hero. Till he lived he fought for the justice. He got married to another girl just for the sake of his true love. He lost his life to protect that girl. Who does that in today's world but that's how Anshuman was.  A true gentleman. Anshuman is definitely a character that is worth watching.

Aditya Rawat in Udaan

Varun is currently seen as Aditya Rawat in Udaan. No matter how his character is being shown now but Chakor's udaan can never take place without Aditya's support and help. Aditya the intelligent guy who has been a pillar of strength for Chakor and is always there for him. Viewers loved the child Aditya and they love the grown up adi as well and this is because of the brilliant portrayal of Aditya done by Varun. We hope that Varun will prove his acting skills to everyone with this role. We just wish to see him more in the show. 

The upcoming projects

Varun soon is going to be seen in a brand new episodic of Yeh Hai Aashiqui. His character is going to be of a spoilt brat who after falling in love will change completely. So don't forget to catch him on this brand new episodic.

Edited by snehaHCAPK - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Fans Messages

Chhavi Hurria

Happy birthday varun may god bless u and will give u a successful life ahead

Palak Rathod

wish uhh a very H@ppy Birthday varun . ...I Wish it long Happy n Succesful life. ... ..."""-"-"-"-

bar bar Din ye aaye bar bar Dil ye gaye. ...H@ppy BirthDay to uhh. . ...

Maham Shehzadi

Hpp Brth D Vr ... Many happy returns of the day ... May Live Long ... May u get success in evry stage of ur life ... Wishing u Bst of luck

Tamanna

Happy Birthday Varun & our beloved Adi. May God always bless you and stay happy always.

Sneha

Happy wala birthday Varun. Love you and I wish you always get the best in the world. May all your wishes come true.

revthy aka abhiya_12

my heartily wishes to you.

smiles_uk

happy birthday from me ... wish he comes back with a bang :D

aakriti

happy birthday varun sharma and have a rocking year ahead...❤️
love you❤️❤️
you always remain my favorite forever...i start loving you as ansh in bhagyalakshmi and then saw your different show in which you work,during making edits for you in instagram we chat alot..and atleast
i say you are the most cutest and humble person i ever saw...most awesome person who always interact with there fans..love you always...
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Credit

Write up: snehaHCAPK
Pics: varunsharmaactor_lovers instagram, Udaan-AdityaChakor-ChaTya-forever facebook, akriti, chhavi, sneha, maham
smiles_uk thumbnail
awesome post (y)
happy birthdayyy
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Happy birthday varun sharma🥳
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
phew finally I managed to create a birthday thread before his birthday got over. Not happy with the work. But itna kam time me itna hi bana sakti thi main. I literally had run from my office to home and fought with my sister to create this thread. 
sailuja thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailuja

Happy birthday varun sharma🥳

Wonderful creation👏
ishqwaalalove thumbnail

Originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

phew finally I managed to create a birthday thread before his birthday got over. Not happy with the work. But itna kam time me itna hi bana sakti thi main. I literally had run from my office to home and fought with my sister to create this thread.

Aww
its great thread snehu 😛
aakriti1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy birthday varun sharma and have a rocking year ahead...❤️
love you❤️❤️
you always remain my favorite forever...i start loving you as ansh in bhagyalakshmi and then saw your different show in which you work,during making edits for you in instagram we chat alot..and atleast
i say you are the most cutest and humble person i ever saw...most awesome person who always interact with there fans..love you always...
sneha awesome post
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Happy birthday varun.
just noticed.. his get up as anshmaan is same as suraj.. which is quit similar to adi