Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sunitas123

I know we are haapy shaadi did not happen, but how does that prove Raman's love for Ishita? had Romi not come in, he would have got married, right? Then what was the consoling he was doing in the OLV?

It was not clear from the segment why he was consoling ishita but i guess it must be related to ruhi...may be she was blaming herself for ruhi's condition after finding the truth about her and so raman was consoling her. Lets see
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramishi

It was not clear from the segment why he was consoling ishita but i guess it must be related to ruhi...may be she was blaming herself for ruhi's condition after finding the truth about her and so raman was consoling her. Lets see

bt the question is y ramsn consoling ishita coz raman himself think jo ruhi k sath hua woh ishita ke karan hua 😡
--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity00

Ssshhh ahista ... basher or hater ka tag lag jaay gaa ...

@red: Nah! Based on a cursory reading of the story, he'll be playing the role of a dude in distress. 😆 Mostly bed ridden due to the kala jadu of a bhootni. His wife on the show will find and fight with the bhootni. 😆
ramishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.Aman

bt the question is y ramsn consoling ishita coz raman himself think jo ruhi k sath hua woh ishita ke karan hua 😡

Since ruhi is found to be alive so somewhere now raman will realise and will not blame ishita.Also she is one who got the news of nidhi being alive and tried to chase her and raman joined her later. Chances are raman also came to know that ishita came to inform him about it but he ignored her. So now he will start seeing things differently specially regarding his perception about ishita. imo
ishra_JD_club thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramishi

Since ruhi is found to be alive so somewhere now raman will realise and will not blame ishita.Also she is one who got the news of nidhi being alive and tried to chase her and raman joined her later. Chances are raman also came to know that ishita came to inform him about it but he ignored her. So now he will start seeing things differently specially regarding his perception about ishita. imo

nw the actl war begins
ishradi vs ruhi pihu nidhi shagun n ashok
ramishi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.Aman

nw the actl war begins
ishradi vs ruhi pihu nidhi shagun n ashok

I hope in this war raman supports ishita and don't blame her like earlier days.