Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

The convo went as far as morning afters and whether on top or bottom is better. We broke all limits of shame and embarrassment 🤣

My explanation is "it's nature" the wau god intended us to be.

what was your answer to this question BTW 😆
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The convo went as far as morning afters and whether on top or bottom is better. We broke all limits of shame and embarrassment 🤣

LOLOL I'm sad Karen missed out 🤣
kardooks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Never mind I now saw her post.
Guys when my son was younger and he asked how babies get in your tummy I told him that the dr takes some blood from daddy and some from mummy and mixes it and injects it in your stomach and after that story we were watching a program on NBC where they had a mix up with this couples embryo where they inserted it in another couple and I was OMG he's going to believe this for true because he was questioning what happened and it sort of verified my story so I then told him that it is only that way for those who can't have babies the normal way but he's to young to learn that so I will tell him when he gets older.

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nah Areeba, the c section thing is fine, I used to believe that too because that's the first thing you think of when someone says operation obviously lol until I got to high school and they taught us how babies actually come out 😳
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

My explanation is "it's nature" the wau god intended us to be.

what was your answer to this question BTW 😆

I was the one who asked the question. I'm still a virgin, I'll let you know in a few years time 🤣
kardooks thumbnail

What was the consensus on which is better.🤣
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

Nah Areeba, the c section thing is fine, I used to believe that too because that's the first thing you think of when someone says operation obviously lol until I got to high school and they taught us how babies actually come out 😳

YO ninth grade there is a vid in NYC public school that they have every science student has to apparently watch and thats where i learned about reproduction and in a literal graphic way. There in class TV was a woman who was giving birth to a child
dramebaaz.af thumbnail

I was the one who asked the question. I'm still a virgin, I'll let you know in a few years time 🤣

I'm a virgin too but i think reading Mara Wilson's recommendation on alternatives of fifty shades has given me better ideas. 😆
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kardooks

What was the consensus on which is better.🤣

On top because you feel in control but it's tiring af apparently so you eventually take bottom and let him do his thing 🤣
kardooks thumbnail

I had C Section so my son believed in cutting the baby out, I'm quite sure he knows better now, damn child don't give us a chance the entire street have to hear whe our bedroom door is locked.