MANAN FF LIFE-PARTNER by DESTINY IMP note for continuing in wattpad141 - Page 82

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamalovesbalto thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi i love this story and you are amazing and brilliant writer always i admier and appreciate your efforts you put in your story i am going to miss this story very much please it's a request don't stop writing about manan because manan is forever hamesha please keep manan alive in your stories it's a request from my heart take care keep smiling and God bless you sweetheart 👏 ⭐️
Anuu167 thumbnail
Hey update yr waiting eagerly😔 do post plzzz...
aamuda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey did u too discontinued ur stories?
Redcrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Promo

Part 59

"Nandini..." he whispered as soon as he lost sight of her. He over looked behind the curtains but couldn't find her.

"Nandini..." all he could do was scream her name. His voice echoed in the microphone. The music stopped and the whole arena went silent for few seconds.

He took off the guitar from his neck and threw it on the stage and jumped from there to reach where she was standing.

"Where could she went..," he said to himself looking around the place.

Cabir followed him leaving the drum sticks on the drums running after him.
"Manik... wait... where are you going..." Cabir stopped him so that they won't have to lose him too...

It was understood by the public that something is wrong. Before the chaos starts someone announced in the microphone.

"Ladies and gentlemen the party is over and because we have a huge crowd... just hold on to your partners and leave the arena as cautiously as you can..."

Suddenly there's a lot of noise and chaos all over. But the security and the police department took over and they stared making arrangements for the crowd to leave in a systematic way.

"Nandini... where is she..." Manik turned his head everywhere, but in this huge crowd he can't find her.

"Manik Manik... wait a minute..." Cabir grabbed his arm.
"Navya is not here too... maybe they both are together... let me call Navya's phone and you call Nandini's phone..." Cabir said taking out his phone.

Manik can hear the call going through but Nandini was not picking up.
Frustratingly he failed again. Here Cabir was also trying Navya's phone and she is not picking up too.

Dhruv brought Mukti and Aliya and Abhimanyu to a corner on the stage and stayed with them.

"Dhruv let's go and check what's going on..." Abhimanyu said side hugging Mukti.
Mukti was shaking by the thought that Nandini is lost.

"Don't worry Mukti... Nandini yahin hogi..." he calmed her down.
"Bhai... bhai... I'm worried for him... woh paagal ho jaayenge... if something happen to her he can't bare it... he loves Nandini more that his life..." Mukti was sniffing and talking.

"Don't talk like that Mukti... nothing will happen to her... maybe she went to the washroom or maybe she was taking rest somewhere.." Aliya wanted to deny the fact that Nandini is nowhere to be found.

"Guys let's stay here till the public empties, then we will go to them... and it's better if we stay together for right now..." Dhruv suggested.

Slowly the arena was emptying but Nandini is nowhere to be found.

Cabir call got connected.
"Hello..." Cabir said.
"Hellooo... Cabiiir... I can't here you... Cabiiir... Nandiniii..." Navya screamed again.

"Haan Navya bolo... Nandini tumhare saath hai na????..." Cabir asked. Manik got closer to Cabir to hear what Navya is saying.

"Cabir... Nandini... nahi... mil rahi..."Navya said in broken words.

"What... Navya tum kahan ho... apna location batao..." Cabir asked her with agitation.

She gave him her location. As per given address she was near a restaurant waiting out side the entrance.

"Why would she go there..." he murdered to himself.
"Kya hua Cabir... Nandini kahan hai..." Manik shook him.

"Manik have patience... Navya is near this place we have to go there to find out..." Cabir said.

"We have to get out of here first..." Cabir continued.

Manik didn't want to panic but he couldn't help it.

He had to find her. He had to get to this place as soon as possible to reach her and save her. He didn't know what condition she is in. Pain agony and concern hit him deep into his heart. His vision blurred due to the fog that's forming in his eyes. Daggers are piercing in his heart. But he has to keep his calm.

He took a deep breath and collecting himself he said.

"Cabir I'm not gonna wait till the crowd disperse.. I'm going to go now. Are you coming or not..." he asked.

He started running pushing the crowd, tripping on them, falling and getting up. Followed by Cabir and almost five of the security officers behind him.

He ran as fast as he could. Still he couldn't ran faster because of the public.

Hello all the beautiful people out there

How are you all
I know I'm very very late
But Kya Karun
Everyone lost interest here in India forums
And moved to wattpad

And we as writers need only one thing,,, your feedback
We are getting there a lot compared to here
But as I promised that I will not end this story

SO I AM NOT ENDING THIS STORY

Here I'm giving you a long long promo of up coming chapter
So think what would have happened

Mostly everyone will guess whose behind this
It's partly right
But sometimes our fears also plays a very big role in our lives
So be positive all the time

Confusing right
To clear the confusion you have to wait for the chapter.
I'll post it in few days

I'm not gonna tell that I'm busy
Coz that's understood by you all
Thank you all so much for bearing me.

Take care and stay blessed
And always keep smiling

Love you all

And please try my new story on wattpad it's

LOVE HAS NO BOUNDARIES
YOU ALL WILL LIKE IT

My ID is Redcrystal7867

Thanks

Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good to see u giving promo for this story
Is harshad behind nandinis disappearance
Plz update soon
samiamalhotra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please continue here...because we love it...waiting for it...we still here for Manan...
So please continue...
tchhabra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice promo
Eagerly waiting for update
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please Nandu ko safe rakho please...
aamuda thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank god n u too, finally u r back vth promo, yeah u r wrong no one lost interest not at least in ur stories. Though I follow u in wattpad but love to read in IF plz. Tx for the promo update.
Edited by aamuda - 7 years ago
qamarkhan87 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good to see u...
Scary promo