MANAN FF LIFE-PARTNER by DESTINY IMP note for continuing in wattpad141 - Page 77

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tchhabra thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update
Waiting for next part
Update soon
Redcrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5

Part 58 B

It was yet another fresh morning bringing lots of new and fresh atmosphere and good vibes. Sun still has to come out with his aura around.
But the only person couldn't sleep properly is our very own Manik Malhotra.
Sleep was miles away from him. He just tossed and turned on the bed all night long in the outhouse as per Cabir's wish.

They slept adjusting themselves in one room bringing the extra beds.

'Maybe she woke up..its so uncomfortable and uneasy to be without her in the morning. I don't like this. I really do not like waking up alone without her...' Manik was fighting with his thoughts.
He sat up on the bed. Checked around.
Dhruv is sound asleep next to him on his stomach spreading his hands under his pillow. Manik adjust Dhruv's blanket and got out of the bed.
Cabir and Abhimanyu was sleeping on the extra bed that was arranged for them in the sides.
Manik smiled and stepped out of the room without making a slitest noise. He came out of the outhouse. It was still dark and chilly.
He walked all the way around the swimming pool and climbed the steps that goes to his room.
Passing the small flower garden in the balcony he went inside his room.
There's no sign of her. He was wearing a full sleeves t shirt and a sleeping track, but he don't feel like going in the room where there's no Nandini in it.
He came back in the balcony, leaning on the railing he stood there.

Life has changed so much for him. He couldn't imagine himself without Nandini anymore.

Nandini stirred in her sleep a little and suddenly she sat up with a jerk.
"Manik.." automatically his name slipped out of her lips. She searched her surroundings and gathered that she fell asleep on the couch last night being very tired.

'Aiyyappa... how did I slept like that... Manik tou soye bhi nahi honge..I know... he couldn't sleep without me... yeh Maine Kya kar diya.., how can I be so selfish and irresponsible..I didn't think about him at all...' she was thinking and getting all worked up.

'Pata nahi how he spend his night.. oh Aiyyappa... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry... I've to go to him...' she looked around herself and saw that all the girls where sleeping sound. She got up and adjusted her top and pajamas. Straightening her hair she slowly opened the door of Mukti's room.
Stepping out of the room and closing the door behind her she walked to her room. She knew that either Manik is in their room or in the outhouse. Quietly she entered her room.

She looked for Manik... but he was not there. She gets a little disappointed first, then she heard some noise in the balcony and followed it.
The sight in front of her makes her heart ache. She knew that he was waiting for her. Somehow her heart was expecting this scene when she comes here.

Moisture formed on her eyes seeing him like that. He was standing in the cold weather without any sweater or blanket.

She ran and hugged him from the back. Manik was in his own thoughts and he didn't expected her so early but well,
after all she is his lifeline. How can she be comfortable and relaxed when he is not around her. Whatever happens they can't breath without each other.

He titled his head side ways to see her.
Manik can feel his back of the t shirt is getting wet due to her tears. She was crying silently. He was holding her hands from the front but, he can't see her crying.
He suddenly swift her around and bring her in the front.

"Heyy...sshhh... ssshhh..." he bend to her height and wiped her tears gently with his thumbs cupping her face in his solid hands.
"Yeh Kya...no good morning, no morning kiss... subah subah Rone lag gayi..."trying to tease her he lift her face to him.
Her sleepy face was already looking very adorably cute, and on top of that crying makes her more cuter.
"I'm sorry..." she whispered with a pouty face looking into his eyes. He smiled heartily and pecked her forehead.
"Naraaz bhi tum he thi, sorry bhi tum hi bol rahi ho aur ab ro bhi tum hi rahi ho..." he said and pecked her forehead again.
"Ummm hmmm..." she hit his chest whining.
"Ha ha ha...Acha.. Acha baba..." he hold her fist.
"Look at me.." he cupped her face.
She lift her face to look into his eyes. Where she can only find immense love and care for her.

"I am sorry.. it's my fault.. I shouldn't have done that. I shouldn't have teased you like that.." he pressed his lips together and continued. "but Kya karun I don't want to waste any chance to be with you always..you know.. I want to be with you in my every life.. I want you to be my LIFE PARTNER, that's why I did that..". He said.

"Aur Maine Appke uss pyaar ke badle mein aapko naraazgi de di.. khud bhi pareshaan hui aur aapki bhi neend kharab kar di... because of me we both suffered.. and your sleep was ruined..." she hugged him close... held his strong back with palms of her hands... and laid her head against his broad and muscular chest where she can hear his heartbeat clearly.

He took her in his warm embrace wrapping his arms around her. They rocked around in the balcony warming each other.
She too wrapped her hands around him hugging her tight.
She fits in his arms perfectly.

"Tumhe kaise pata ki meri neend kharab hui..." he asked nudging her closer.
"Kyunki aapko mere bina neend nahi aati.. you can't sleep without me... but I slept.. I don't know how but I slept... and I don't like that about myself..." she complained about herself.
"Sweetheart it's not your fault... you were tired.. and you did a lot of work too... so don't blame yourself.." he rest his chin on her head.

"You know we didn't kiss for one whole day...can you believe it." She was surprised hearing him.
"How is it possible..." he whispered.
"I'm sorry..." she really felt guilty now.
"Sorry se kaam nahi chalega madam..Idhar dekho meri Taraf..." he lift her chin with his finger.

He hold her chin with his fingers and covered her mouth for a tender kiss.
The softness of the kiss turned into a soul searing one with desperation and passion.
His hands slipped down her backside and his fingers slid inside her top to feel her warm skin underneath his fingers.
He pulled her in him so close that their bodies can feel the heat of each other.

"God I missed you..." he whispered against her ears as he trailed hot, moist kisses down the side of her neck.
"I missed you too.." her voice came out like a sigh of relief feeling back in her arms and his hands on her skin.
But she knew he is tired. And if he don't sleep than his day will be very cranky and he won't enjoy the functions.
"Suniye.." she called him.
"Hmm.."pressing his lips on her neck he hmmed.
"You are very tired... let's get some sleep first.."
He looked at her with love filled eyes.
"You are right, I'm very sleepy now... I should get some sleep...let's go..." he walked in the same way inside the room and closed the balcony door.
He make her sit with him on the bed helping her lay down in the same position. She didn't resist at all.

She was feeling guilty, as it's because of her he was restless all night and he couldn't sleep. She knew that she was his whole and soul. He is used to her from every single angle.

He was indeed very tired and sleepy. He rest his head on her chest grabbing her waist with his left hand and resting his right hand under her head.
"I missed your smell.." he inhaled a good amount of deep breadth and nuzzles his face into her neck.
"Me too... I missed this cuddling.." she wrapped her tiny arms around his broad shoulders.
"Ummm..." he whispered giving a wet kiss on her neck.
"I love you..." was the last thing came out of his mouth before his soft snores tickles her neck.

His eyes dropped closed and in no time he fell asleep.

It looks like a big grown up man boy is sleeping after a long time holding his biggest stuffed toy close to his heart with a satisfaction and content smile on his face.
He was exactly looking like A baby, like the way babies sleep forgetting about the whole world.
Very pure simple and free of all the tensions.
Nandini kissed his head and removed his hair that was tickling her nose. She felt bad for him. He couldn't sleep because of her.
"I love you..." she kissed him again on his head.
"I'm sorry.." she whispered and closed her eyes.

On the breakfast table every one was just waiting for the love birds to arrive so that they can discuss today's events.
"You know Aunty... yeh hamare love birds... they will stay like this all the time right...shaadi hamari ho rahi hai.. and they are having there honeymoon... right guys.." Cabir will not keep his mouth shut. As soon as he saw them coming down he started his banter. Nandini blushed with a deep red color on her cheeks by his comments. And Manik have a perfect answer for him.
"Tu kyun jal raha hai... Teri shaadi ho jaayegi tou tu bhi everyday honeymoon manana..."

it's Navya's turn to blush now.
"Ok now... don't bother my bachchas, ok you guys have your food already. Coz mehndi people will be coming, and you girls have to get ready for that.." Nyonika cut them out.
"And Mukti," she looked at Mukti and said "Abhimanyu will come after you done with your mehndi.." Nyonika informed Mukti as Abhimanyu left early in the morning for his home.

Vikram was a little quiet today. He was thinking something deep.
"Dad... what's up.. you are in a deep thinking... everything ok.." Manik asked noticing him.
After wiping his mouth with the napkin he looked up giving a very intense gaze to all.
"I'm going to Harshad's house today to invite him.." he said after a brief pause.
"You are not going alone dad... I'm coming with you too..." Manik expected something like this, but he can't let his dad go alone...plus he wanted to see what is Harshad planning.

"Uncle if you don't mind.. than I want to come with you too..." Cabir asked looking at Vikram first and turning his gaze to Manik.
"Haan bade papa.. even I want to come with you..." Dhruv also said.

"Why do you guys want to create a scene. Harshad is not important.. I'm just going to invite him as a formality... but if you guys come then he will think that we are all interested in him and we are giving importance to him..." Vikram said.

Manik knows that this time he has to control his anger and talk to his dad in a calmer way.
"Dad I understand, but knowing Harshad... it's just that we want to know what's in his mind and what's he planning... and trust me dad... he is not a simple person as he is showing. So please let us come.. please.." Manik's tone was very soft and requesting.
Nandini and all the others were hearing there conversations.

But Nandini was surprised, how Manik easily convinced dad in a softer way. She smiled bending down which didn't went unnoticed by Manik.
"Ok.. as you wish.. but I don't want any scene over there.. we will just go and come out in few minutes..". Vikram at last agreed with everyone.

They all reached Harshad's villa. As Harshads parents left a lot of wealth that he can live his life in a luxurious way, bit he still didn't stop meddling into Manik's and Mukti's life.
Harshad was not even awake. Their servants invited them in and Harshad came after few minutes.

He was still in his sleeping state. But he washed his face and was in a presentable manner.

Vikram invited him for the wedding and also the Sangeet function. Harshad looked at Manik with a winning look. Vikram notined it and continued.

"Listen Harshad..." Vikram said in a very firm tone.
"I'm inviting you to the Sangeet and wedding functions and giving you a last chance to prove yourself... doesn't mean that you will be roaming around freely wherever you want. One mistake... a simple damn mistake, and you will be out of my family and functions. And I will issue a warrant against you that you won't be seen or come near my loved ones. Do you understand..." Vikram asked in a demanding way.

"Yes uncle, I totally understand...I won't..." Harshad was cut off by Vikram's hand which he raised to stop Harshad.
"Bas bas... I don't want to hear any empty excuses or explanations. I just want to see your practical proof..." saying that he left from the place. As he came with Manik, Cabir and Dhruv, they didn't left after Vikram.
Manik came face to face with him.
Harshad gave a sarcastic grin to him. As if saying that look what I told you.. your father is the one who came to invite me.. I won...

But Manik didn't gave a heed to his grin. Instead he make a dangerous eye contact with Harshad and said.
"Don't think that dad has invited you and I'm ok with it..it's just that.. you know... you will be in front of my eyes constantly and a single wrong move from you and you will be finished..."

"Hahaha..." Harshad laughed like a crazy.
"Hass le beta... jitna hassna hai hass le...tu bhi Kya yaad rakhega... kin Malhotra family se pala padha hai..." Manik gave a smirk to him and pointed his two fingers towards his eyes showing that he's watching him.
And they left from there.

Scroll down

Edited by Redcrystal - 7 years ago
Redcrystal thumbnail

The attires for mehndi function.
Nandini

Manik

Cabir Abhimanyu Dhruv

Navya

Mukti

Aliya

In Malhotra mansion.
"Ladkiyon... if your mehndi is done than you can find someone to feed you so that you can rest for a while.. you guys need all the rest you can and be prepared for the evening function..." Nyonika said coming out from the kitchen.

"Mom... you have to apply mehndi too otherwise the color will not be dark enough.." Nandini told her.
But before Nyonika says anything all the boys entered one by one,
Including Abhimanyu. How could he leave the chance of feeding Mukti at this time.
"Mom mere hote hue kisi aur ki Kya zaroorath hai... main hoon na Nandini ko khana khilane ke liye..." Manik said when he heard Nyonika as soon as he entered.

"Ok baba do whatever you guys want..." Nyonika was about to go but Manik stopped her.
"Oh my se*y mom... where are you going..." he grabbed her by holding her shoulders from the back.

"You have to put the mehndi too... and before you do that you are not moving from here...after all aapki gudiya ki shaadi hai and dad wants to see your hands with mehndi on it... no way you are moving from here without that..." he made her sit on the couch and asked the girl to start applying.
Nandini and Mukti smiled heartily with mother son bond.
When the girl started applying mehndi Manik and all the other boys went to the dining table to make plates for their respective partners.

Manik came and sat beside Nandini.
"Sweetheart... you have to eat double right now.." he whispers going closer to her ear.
"Why.." she asked innocently.
"Last night I didn't get to come closer to you... so we have to cover for it tonight, isn't it..." Manik whispered again that only she can hear him. But she turned cheery red due to the blushing. A heat wave ran through her cheeks all the way to her spine.
She bend her head down.

"Yeh Kya baat hui bhai...what's the secrets going on... this is not fair... bhai sab ke saamne no secrets..." Mukti teased them.
Abhimanyu was feeding her and he interfered.
"Actually Mukti they are planning about how they are gonna beat us tonight in the Sangeet function right Manik..." he winked and Manik mouthed a thank you for diverting Mukti's mind.

"Oh yea... are we all prepared for the evening.." Aliya asked while taking a bite from Dhruv's hands.

"I'm prepared... you know I have been practicing for a long time for this... and this time you all will be surprised by my performances.." Navya stopped Cabir's hand for another bite to complete what she has to say.
"Wow.. I'm gonna be waiting for the evening desperately than..," Cabir said feeding another bite turning to Manik and Nandini and asked them

"But Manik Nandini what's your special performance that you guys were planning for us.."
"That's a surprise for you guys..from me and her..right sweetheart..." he looked at Nandini.
All the couples looked at both of them. They were in an awe situation watching Manik and Nandini's bond and their love towards each other.
Inside their heart they are praying that hopefully they all will be bonded equally and share the same love and affection and care like Manik and Nandini's.

After they were done and Nyonika's hands were filled will nice and beautiful designs. They were about to get up when Vikram entered.

"Arey waah..., meri biwi ko khana kaun khilaayega..." he said.
Nyonika was surprised by his sudden statement.
Manik brought a plate filled with Nyonika's favorite things.

"Dad I was about to feed her, but now that you are here who better than you will be here for her..." Vikram grabbed the plate from Manik's hand and sat in front of Nyonika.
She was blushing by his gesture.
Manik came and sat beside Nyonika on the couch and put his head on her shoulder.
Mukti couldn't resist herself, she came on the other side of the couch and sat next to her mom with her head on her shoulder.

Nandini and all were overwhelmed by the love within the family.
"Nandini tum bhi aao.." Nyonika said looking at her and Abhimanyu too.
Nandini came and sat near Manik's feet and Abhimanyu sat near Mukti's feet while Vikram was feeding Nyonika.

"Dad...aaa..." Mukti opened her mouth and says aaa.
"Abhi Abhi tou tumne khaya hai..." Abhimanyu said.
"Dad ke haath se khaane ka maukha baar baar nahi milta..." she said taking a bit from Vikram.

"This is a time for pictures.." Cabir took out his phone and started clicking pictures.
"Cabir can you take it with my phone too..." Nandini said.
After her everyone asked Cabir and Dhruv to take pictures from their phone.
It becama a photo session at that time. All of the members joined in the session, including Nani , Dadi, Anand Chacha , Madhu Chachi, Cabir's mom Aliya's parents Navya's mom, Shanno Chachi , Chachaji Narendra, Amms , Rishab and all the others.

It was always Nyonika's warm nature that she called everyone in her house in the functions so that the whole families can enjoy to the fullest. No one will be left alone and no one will feel that they are enjoying by their own.
She always kept the family values and the importance of family above everything.

And this is why Manik and Mukti has the same values in them. They never gave any importance to money or position or status, it's always family and friends that come first for them.

In the evening at the function venue. As it was an open air area it was decorated with different colors flowers. The entrance was covered with a canopy so that the people can walk through it and came in the open space to have fun.

The place was secured with extensive security and well known security guards of the city. This is going to be one of the most memorable functions of the year as it's the Sangeet ceremony of the famous musical band THE FAB 5.

The security cameras were located in every corner and one thing was particularly taken care of.
Harshad's picture was given to all the security guards so that they can keep an extra eye on him throughout the ceremony.
Vikram and Manik makes sure that there's not a single loop whole that's been missing to take care of the safety of their families.

Manik hired professionals to lead the program and handle the hosting.

Guests started arriving. People were really amazed by seeing the organization. Some people went to the food counters to grab their favorite verity of foods that's available there. All different cuisines and different flavors of food courts were designated keeping in mind as per the taste.

And a corner was specially allotted for dessert with different flavored ice creams, sweets of different kinds.. tea and coffee stall and in the end last but not the least. The different falovors of pan...

All in all it's was a highly organized function that people will remember for days and months to come.

When the guests were started setting down the announcements starts.

"Ladies and gentlemen main hoon aapka dost aur host Dinesh Paul... aapka swaagath karta hoon..." he cleared his throat.
"Bahut shudh Hindi ho gayi nai... never mind...ok I'll try again..." the audience laughed.
It was becoming a light moment.
"Ok ladies and gentlemen... I'm Dinesh Paul... welcome to the Sangeet ceremony of our very famous band members of THE FAB 5... Mukti with Abhimanyu ,
Cabir with Navya and Aliya with Dhruv..." he screamed and the guest gave a huge round of applause.

"but but app log sonch rahe honge ki yeh log hai kahan... tou suniye... they are waiting very eagerly to come on the stage in a very special way... so dil thaaam ke baithiye... because our special people are arriving in a special way. And here they are..." Dinesh lift hand towards the entrance.

Scroll down

Redcrystal thumbnail

Sangeet attires with chariots.
Venue

Nandini's dress

Manik's attire

Chariots for Navya and Cabir

Cabir's attire

Navya Aliya Mukti

Aliya's and Dhruv chariot

Dhruv's attire

Mukti's and Abhimanyu's chariot

Abhimanyu's attire

"Ladies and gentlemen... here comes our beautiful brides in a totally fairytales style. Please welcome.. Mukti, Aliya and Navya..." the announcer said in the microphone. Three beautiful chariots were coming one after the other carrying the most beautiful girls in the whole wide world.

"And driving them here were their very own partners.. Abhimanyu, Dhruv and Cabir..." he screamed in the microphone again that his voice echoed in the garden.

As the chariots came closer to the pavalion, all three princes went down to receive their princesses.

First was Mukti. Abhimanyu held her hand to help her stepped out of the chariot.
Then came Aliya who is received by her prince Dhruv.
Lastly but not the least came Navya who smilingly slides her hand in Cabir's.

The audience were hooting and welcome them with applause and some of them also whistled. They came and settled in the first row with their other family members.

"Ladies and gentlemen, now that the special guests of the evening had arrived, our first and special act for them is enacted by our very own love birds Mr. Manik Malhotra and his princess Mrs. Nandini Malhotra. This act is especially dedicated to their friends..." the announcer said and slowly the lights went dim.

Manik and Nandini's dresses

The stage lights went brighter and a very nice view popped up on the back of the stage. It looks like there's a garden behind the stage.

Music started, Manik and Nandini came out from the sides of the stage. The audience clapped and encouraged them. Manik is the one who initiates the song.

Jo Teri khaatir tadpe Pehle se hi
Kya usey tadpana
Oh zaalimaa oh zaalimaa
Jo tere ishq mein behke Pehle se hi
Kya usey behkana
Oh zaalimaa oh zaalimaa

Nandini's face flushed by his intensity.. by his words and also by the way he always choose the perfect song that describes his feelings. The way he teases her makes her blush all the way. She started grooving on the music and the words.
He was circling around her lost in her beauty.

Aankhein marhaba baatien marhaba
Main say martaba deewana hua
Mera na raha jab se dil mera
Tere husn ka nishaana hua

Nandini started playing with her dupatta to cover her nervousness. She also let it fly in the air because from some where this wind came along and helped her out too. As it's an open hall so the atmosphere became more romantic due to the chilling of the night.

Manik grabbed her hand and pulled her close towards him. He cupped her face in his palms.

Jiski har dhadkan tu ho aise
Dil ko Kya dhadkana
Oh zaalimaa oh zaalimaa.

He lean on her mouth but, She pushed him and ran away from him showing her thumb and sticking out her tongue to him.

Both of them were dancing around each other. At last Manik got hold of Nandini and pulled her closer.

Saanson mein Teri nazdeekiyon ka
Ittr tu ghol de, ghol de
Main hi kyun ishq zaahir karun
Tu bhi kabhi bol de, bol de

Nandini poke his cheek with her index finger and sang.

Saanson mein Teri nazdeekiyon ka
Ittr tu ghol de, ghol de
Main hi kyun ishq zaahir karun
Tu bhi kabhi bol de, bol de

Manik nuzzles his nose on her cheek and left his warm breath taking away her heartbeat.

Leke jaan hi jaayega meri
Qaatil har Tera bahana hua

Nandini hold his face in her small and soft palms and sang

Tujhse hi shuru tujhpe hi khatam
Mere pyaar ka fasaana hua

As usual Nandini got lost again in his lovely and mesmerizing words. She closed her eyes and kept her head on his shoulders. He wrapped his hands around her waist and they both doing waltz.

Tu shamma hai tou yaad rakhna
Main bhi hoon parwaana
Oh zaalimaa , oh zaalimaa

Jo Teri khaatir tadpe Kya usey tadpana
Oh zaalimaa, oh zaalimaa

They stayed like that after the song ends. The whole arena started clapping for them.

Nandini still held him being shy in front of the audience.

"Now now, ladies and gentlemen that was our love birds Manik Malhotra and his missus. And here come our drum boy of the band. Cabir Dhawan and his cute little would be wife Navya Naveli. Please welcome them..." that was Dinesh on the microphone calling Cabir and Navya.

To everyone's surprise they selected a very lovely and romantic song for this event. This is the first time they are doing this song.

Tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewaani
Main zard sitaara

As Navya can't sing so Cabir is singing alone but singing his heart out for her.

O karam khudaaya hai
Mujhe tujhse milya hai.
Tujhpe mar ke hi tou
Mujhe Jeena aaye

Navya was standing on the stage when Cabir hold both her hands in his and bend down on his knees while singing.

Tere sang yaara
khush rang bahaara
Main Tera ho jaaun
Jo tu karde ishaara

Navya make him stand up with moist eyes. He wiped her tears from her eyes and sang.

Kahin kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
Teri hi khushboo se takraun main
Har raat jo aata Mujhe
Woh khwaab tu

They dance and groves around. But mostly Cabir is expressing his feelings through the song. Navya didn't expected this from him. She has planned a lot for this event, but he leaves her mum and frozen in her place with this surprise of his.

Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujh mein noor hai
Main hoon soona sa Ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu

O karam khudaaya hai
Tujhe Maine jo paaya hai
Tujhpe mar ke hi
Tujhpe Jeena aaya hai

The song was so emotional that Navya started crying. As soon as it ended the audience started clapping. Manik and Nandini came up on stage.

Nandini hugged Navya. And Manik hugged Cabir.
"What happened Navya? Why are you crying. Song pasand nahi aaya..." she asked her.
Navya sniffed and cleaned the edges of her eyes. Looked at Cabir with a cute face.

"Kya zaroorath thi itna emotional and meaningful song gaane ki... rula diya... humne itni practice ki thi... sab dhara reh Gaya..." she said complaining him.
Cabir left Manik and came to Navya.
"Arey baba... I was helping you... ab tum itna heavy dress pehen kar... how can you dance... and the song was not emotional... it was my feelings for you..." Cabir tried to give explanations.

Both Manik and Nandini were watching their cute riff and both were surprised on their behavior. And all the audience were trying to figure out what's going on up there on the stage.

"How cute nai..." Manik whispers to Nandini.. " I never saw this side of Cabir before, I guess love changes every person..." he said.
"True... love indeed change every person..." Nandini smiled too.
After few minutes both Cabir and Navya hugged each other.

"Lagta hai... Cabir ne Navya ko mana liya... yayyy..." it was Dinesh's voice again in the micro phone.
"Cabir all ok..." he asked from the microphone
Cabir showed him thumbs up..

"Ok people, my nice guest. I think romantic songs bahut ho Gaye right..." he asked and the people hooted.
"So let's have some dancing numbers.. what do you all say..." he asked again. When he got the reply from the audience he said.
"Ok I would like to call upon stage Mr. Senior Malhotra and his better half on the stage. To do a very entertaining act... please welcome... Mr. Vikram Malhotra and Nyonika Malhotra... but they will be accompanied by their son and daughter-in-law.." as soon as he said every one started clapping standing up.

The stage lights went on the corner to pop it on Vikram who was standing there. The music started and Vikram started clapping.

Say shava shava say shava shava

Manik and Nandini held Nyonika's hand from either sides and make her climb the few steps of the stage. Vikram lip sing the song that was playing.

Roop hai Tera sona, soni Teri paayal
Chhan chhana chhan aise chhanke
Kar de sab ko ghaayal
Keh raha aankhon ka kaajal
Ishq mein Jeena marna yay

Say shava shava mahiya
Say shava shava mahiya (2)

Nandini hugged Nyonika who is looking gorgeous in her dress. And Nandini too started singing.

Roop hai mera sona, soni meri paayal
Roop hai mera sona sona, soni meri paayal
Chhan chhana chhan aise chhanke, kar de sabko ghaayal

Manik too joined hugging his mom. He loves her more than anything in this world.

Hey, keh raha aankhon ka kaajal, ishq mein jeena marna

Vikram get more excited and said

Everybody

Manik sings watching the bond between Nandini and his parents which grew more stronger in this couple of weeks. And it's increasing more and more.

Dekha tenu pehli pehli baar ve
Hone laga dil beqaraar ve
Rabba mainu kee ho gaya
Dil jaaniye, haai mainu kee ho gaya

Nandini continued looking at Manik lovingly.

Sunke teri baatein sone yaar ve
Maahi mainu tere naal pyaar ve
Haai main mar jaawa
Dil jaaniye, haai main mar jaawa

Say shava shava mahiya
Say shava shava mahiya (2)

Manik came in between both Vikram and Nyonika and said.

In kadmon mein saansein waar de
Rab se zyaada tujhe pyaar de
Rab mainu maaf kare
Rabba khairiya, haai mainu maaf kare

Mukti was enjoying sitting down but she couldn't resist coming on the stage and join her family. She stand up and held Abhimanyu's hand tight. He stand up and followed her on the stage. She walked on the stage and hugged both her parents.

Tum to meri jind meri jaan ve
Meri tu zameen hai aasmaan ve
Tujh bin main kee kara
Rabba khairiya, haai ve main kee kara

Nyonika and Mukti hugged each other and started crying. Manik and Abhimanyu covered them with their huge arms to show their support to them.

Vikram clapped and diverted everyone's mind off of the emotional part and gestured all to sing.

Ae, roop hai tera sona sona, soni teri paayal
Chhan chhana chhan aise chhanke, kar de sabko ghaayal
Keh raha aankhon ka kaajal, ishq mein jeena marna
C'mon!

Even the audience started grooving with them. All of them started doing Bhangra.

"Well well well... it was one amazing and healthy performance from all of you guys. Thank you so much for the entertainment..." Dinesh it is again.
"So now who do you want to invite. Two more very important couples left still..." he asked.

Aliya shouted from the audience..
"Mukti and Abhimanyu..."

They all called Mukti and Abhimanyu on the stage. When the whole family was settled down.
Shanno Chachi and madhu Chachi praised Nyonika and Nandini for their nice performance.

Again the music goes on.

Scroll down

Redcrystal thumbnail

Arey Ladki beautiful kar gayi chul chul chul
Arey ladki beautiful kar gayi chul chul chul.

Abhimanyu started singing making a weird kind of action from his elbow to his hand. Mukti laughed out loud.

Yeah..
Dekh tera rang saawla hua baawla
Ladki nahi hai tu hai garam maamla
Bolti bandh meri, kahun kya bhala
Kuchh bhi kahaa nahi jaaye

Mukti can't believe that this is Abhimanyu, the same who can't sing but yeah he can dance.

Kya naache tu Dilli, hile hai London
Matak matak jaise Raveena Tandon
Kya naache tu Dilli, hile hai London
Matak matak jaise Raveena Tandon
Aag lagaane aayi hai ban-than
Goli chal gayi dhaayn

Nakhre vilayti
Ego mein rehti
Nakhre vilayti, ego mein rehti
Tashan dikhati full

She too balanced her feet with the beats and danced with him.

Arrey ladki beautiful, kar gayi chull
(chull chull...)
(chull chull...)

Cabir and Manik was laughing from their seats. Even Abhimanyu parents were surprised that their son can be this lively and can sing and dance. Though he was lip singing.

Mukti is also Manik's sister she knows how to answer. She sang back to Abhimanyu's song.

Sandal mere cham cham karde
Hege high brand de
Airplane mundeyan de
Mere heel pe honde land ve (x2)

Saari kudiyan haaye desi chidiyan
Saari kudiyan desi chidiyan
Club ki main bulbul...

Main ladki beautiful kar gayi chull
(chull chull...)
Main ladki beautiful kar gayi chull
(chull chull...)

All of the guest were enjoying and their feet were tapping on the grounds with the beats.

"That was some dance and some music... keep up the energy guys you are doing such a wonderful job... we all are having loads of fun.. right guys..." Mr dinesh paul is not leaving any stone to entertain with his cheerful hosting.
"Yayyy.." a loud noise echoed the arena.

"So next is our very own dance gurus and also the guitarist and pianist of FAB 5... Aliya and Dhruv, give them a big hand.."

Aliya and Dhruv walked on the stage and the music started. The music is somewhat different and it's kind of a disco beat. Dhruv can dance as well as sing too.

Mere dil ko bahaaye baby tera flow
Mujhe milti hai high jab nachdi tu low
Hot lagdi hai haye girl
Tott lagdi hai haye girl (x2)

Aliya was going along with the beats as she is also a good dancer.

Disco deewani, fire in the paani
Perfect proportion mein payi hai jawani
Baby floor ki heat hai badhani
Sun meri rani please kar meherbani aaja

Even though she was wearing a very heavy dress she can still groove in the beats.

Twerk'aa de beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Thirka de beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Boot boot booty

Beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Thirka de beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Twerk'aa de..

"Yeh hamara Dhruv hi hai na... yeh tou chupa rustum nikla yaar.." Cabir said softly in Manik's ears. They heard Aliya's voice.

Ho aise akhiyon hi akhiyon mein gallan karo na
Mere sath thoda nach ke dikhlao na
Itne door khade ho kyun tum
Thoda mere paas aao na

"Yea.. even I was thinking the same.. Waise he is a good dancer though.." Manik answers and turned towards the stage.

Paas aao na ji mere
Paas aao na na...
Paas aao na ji mere
Paas aao na

Tere jaisa na hai koi
Tu hai million mein hai one girl
Saari duniya chakkar khati hai
Jab karti hai tu swirl

Aliya came walking to Dhruv moving her booties in a rhythmic way and said.

Roll karti jaise barrel
Fibonacci wala spiral
Kar doon internet pe viral
Tere thumke tere swirl
Tere thumke tere swirl

Hot hai tu aisi
Fail kare AC
Smooth hain adayein teri
Express way si

Groove hai ye desi
Par moves hai videsi
Don't be so lazy
Kar club ko tu crazy, aaja!

Both Aliya danced in-sync that the audience got up and danced with them.

Beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Thirka de beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Beat pe booty
Boot boot booty

https://youtu.be/GxS8TSKsCtQ

"Oh ho ho that was amazing performance by Aliya and Dhruv... now ladies and gentlemen I'm gonna give you a surprise by our beautiful girls coming right in front of you wearing kala chashma... here come. Nyonika Aunty.. Namratha aunty... Shanno aunty... Madhu aunty...Geeta aunty(Aliya's mom to shake the stage with one handsome dude Mr. Rishab Murthy... welcome.." Dinesh said or rather screamed in the microphone.

The younger clan opened their mouths with their hands on them. The stage loosen a fire shot from the back when the music started. All the aunties were standing in a line wearing dark glasses with Rishab standing in the middle.

Manik and Cabir and Dhruv whistles from the floor. As the music started all of them were moving their heads in sync folding their hands in a namaste style. The song starts and Rishab lip sings the song with his dance moves.

Tere naa' diyan dhooman pe gaiyan
Tu chandigarh tohn ayi ni
Tenu dekh ke hoke bharde ne
Khade chowkan vich sipahi ni

Thoddi te kala til kudiye
Thoddi te kala til kudiye
Jyon daag ae chand de tukde te
Tenu kala chashma
Tenu kala chashma
Tenu kala chashma jachda ae
Jachda ae gore mukhde te
Tenu kala chasma jachda ae
Jachda ae gore mukhde te

All the aunties has really worked hard to give a very good performance. They were hardly making any mistake. They looks like they have been working on this song and dance for quite a while. Their way of shaking their waist and moving their upper bodies are really cute. When Rishab was singing they were dancing.

Sadkon pe chale jab
Ladkon ke dilon mein tu
Aag laga de baby, Fire!
Nakli se nakhre tu kare
Jab dekhe humein
Jhooti liar!

Kala kala chasma jachta tere mukhde pe
Jaise kala til jachta hai tere chin pe
Apni adaaon se zyada nahi to
10-12 ladke to maar hi deti hogi tu din me
Tujh jaise 36 phirte hain
Meri wargi aur na honi ve
wargi aur na honi ve
wargi... aur na honi ve

In the middle they all took off their glasses and rolled it around with their fingers. Then with style they put on their glasses and continued dancing.

Tu munda bilkul desi hai
Main Katrina ton sohni ve

Haay.. main fed up ho gaiyaan mundeya
Haay.. main fed up ho gaiyaan mundeya
Sun sun ke dukhde ve
Menu kala chashma...
Ho menu kala kala kala...
Ho menu kala chasma jachda ae
Jachda ai gore mukhde pe
Menu kala chasma jachda ae
Jachda hai gore mukhde te
Jachda hai gore mukhde te

Manik Cabir Dhruv Abhimanyu jumped on the stage and lift their moms up in the air for their breaking performance. They all give a kiss on their cheeks.

"I love you mom..." Manik said and gave another kiss.

"I hope you all went flat on these beautiful ladies, coz I did..." Dinesh it was again.

"Now this is a very exclusive act from our beauty queen... well I will not say the name... this performance is for someone very special...when you see you will know who it is for..." he announced.

All the lights went off and only one spot light popped on the stage. A girl was sitting on the center of the stage covering her face with the dupatta. As soon as the music starts she rolled her hands out like a professional dancer moves. She got up and walks with her head covered still with a dupatta in a highly sophistication way. The words of the song were welcoming her on the stage. And she took very slow steps to come up front on the stage.

Nabhatun aali apsara
Nabhatun aali apsara
Asi sundara saaj sazpunna
Aali aali aali
Aali ga aali..
Kesa madhi maandla gajra
Lokachya nazra khilya tichyavar
Aali aali aali..

Duniyachi pyaari tu
Agrani harni ga
Agrani sundaraa ha ha..
Aali ga aali
Aali ga aali
Aali ga aali
Oh maharani aali..
Aga ga ga ga...

She lift her dupatta up and left it behind her. Manik gasped seeing his soulmate.. his heartbeat.. his life line, his LIFE PARTNER... his Nandini standing right in front of him looking like a goddess of beauty in a golden lehnga embroidered with gold-work with a matching blouse and a full golden heavy work dupatta still half covering her head.

Nandini's attire for the song

She lift her eyes and looked at Manik with a shy gaze.

Nazar jo teri laagi main deewani ho gayi
Deewani haan deewani, deewani ho gayi
Mash'hoor mere ishq ki kahaani ho gayi
Jo jag ne na maani toh maine bhi thaani
Kahaan thi main dekho kahaan chali aayi..
Kehte hain ye deewani mastani ho gayi

She is lost in his love... the way his care and love took over her. She closed her eyes and lift her right hand up in the air in a style and started grooving. She moved her waist from one side to another. She continued her song.

Mash'hoor mere ishq ki ye kahani ho gayi
Kahaan thi main dekho kahaan chali aayi..
Kehte hain ye deewani mastani ho gayi

Manik was in another world totally. He couldn't believe his eyes when she pointed her finger to him when she said particular words. This was very unexpected from her. He was elated and on cloud nine hearing her confession of love in a different style in front of everyone. Everyone can see that Nandini is totally lost and drunk in Manik's love and was lost in his gaze.

Zakham aisa tune lagaya
Deewani, deewani, deewani, deewani ho gayi
Marham aisa tune lagaya
Ruhaani, ruhaani, ruhaani, ruhaani ho gayi
Pehchaan mere ishq ki ab toh
Pehchaan mere ishq ki ab toh
Rawaani, rawaani, rawaani, rawaani ho gayi

Cabir and everyone else was mesmerized by this beautiful girl's love for her soulmate. They were in an awestruck situation.

"Is this Nandini..."Cabir asked and seeing Manik's mouth fell open he said "aur close your mouth warna bugs will fill your mouth.." Cabir teased him.

"Haan..." Manik was still lost in her.. her beauty her innocence and her song.

"You are a gone case now..." Cabir said again.

Manik still didn't reply.

Ho.. mash'hoor mere ishq ki kahani ho gayi
Kehte hai yeh deewani, mastani ho gayi
Haan deewani, haan deewani, deewani ho gayi
Mash'hoor mere ishq ki kahani ho gayi
Kahaan thi main dekho kahaan chali aayi

Kehte hain ye deewani, Mastani ho gayi

Manik couldn't resist any more. He got up from his seat and walked like a dummy without giving his body more movements. He stepped on the stage and walked closer. He stood in front of her and watched her with his eyes fixed on her face. He looked petrified by her Charm and her beauty. He just pulled her in a hug.

Sab noor noor sa bikhra hai
Ek tu hi khayalon mein utra hai
Bas jhoom jhoom jhoom jhoom jaata hai dil
Tu mastani hai..
Tu deewani hai..
Paakeza hasti hain teri, tu noorani hai..

Sab noor noor sa bikhra hai
Ek tu hi khayaalon mein utra hai

https://youtu.be/h6lHUn20J5g

There was a silence in the audience after the song ends. The whole arena was lost in the love of these two beautiful and pure souls. It was Cabir who clapped first. The whole place was echoing with applause and whistles and hooting.

But before our Dinesh Paul can announce something else Manik grabbed his guitar from the corner. He bought it just in case but he didn't plan to use it. After seeing the soulful performance of his lifeline Nandini how can he resist. He strum the strings for a soft music.

Hum tere bin ab reh nahi sakte
Tere bina kya wajood mera (x2)

Tujhse juda gar ho jaayenge
Toh khud se hi ho jaayenge judaa

Manik was going around Nandini while singing the song. Nandini lift her shy gaze and watched him sing.

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

The audience stand up from their seats and moved in sync with the musical notes. Manik couldn't just take his eyes off of her.

'Aiyyappa.. I'm blessed to have him in my life... I thought maybe by performing on the stage I will at least confess and make him happy... so that I can make him recover from last nights sleepless night... but Nahi... he always make me speechless by his immense and unconditional love for me... he never hesitated to accept it in front of the whole world...' she was thinking, but his voice bring her back from her thoughts.

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa
Ik pal door gawara nahi
Tere liye har roz hai jeete
Tujh ko diya mera waqt sabhi
Koi lamha mera na ho tere bina
Har saans pe naam tera

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho

He kept the guitar back in the corner and came back to her. He took her right hand and put it on his left shoulder and he held her left hand with his right. Gliding his left hand on her waist he pulled her close to his chest that she can hear his heartbeat. Taking the opportunity Nandini rest his head on his shoulder.

Tumhi ho... Tumhi ho...
Tere liye hi jiya main
Khud ko jo yun de diya hai
Teri wafa ne mujhko sambhala
Saare ghamon ko dil se nikala
Tere saath mera hai naseeb juda
Tujhe paake adhoora naa raha hmm..

Kyunki tum hi ho
Ab tum hi ho
Zindagi ab tum hi ho..
Chain bhi, mera dard bhi
Meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho (x2)

They were moving very slowly on the soft music. Dinesh Paul went down on the ground and asked all the couples to join them in a couple dance.

https://youtu.be/plIeZPDfZa8

When Manik stopped singing the other song started. A very lovely and a romantic song where all the couples can enjoy and dance together

Baatein kuch ankahi si Kuch ansuni si hone lagi

Kaabu dil pe raha na has to hamaari khone lagi

Wo wooo ooo oo

Shaayad yehi hai pyaar (2)

Wo Wo O O O O O...
Shaayad Yahi Hai Pyaar... (2)

"Ladies and gentlemen you all can come on the floor and join them for a couple dance..." Dinesh announced in the middle of the song again going back on the microphone.

Manik framed her by the waist pulling her more closer. He was hugging her passionately taking the chance of dim lights.

Keh De Mujhse Dil Mein Kya Hai, Aisa Bhi Kya Guroor
Tujhko Bhi Toh Ho Raha Hai Thoda Asar Jaroor
Yeh Khaamoshi Jine Na De, Koi Toh Baat Ho
Wo Wo O O O O O...

The main couples came on the stage and started grooving in each other's arms enjoying every given minute and seconds. The rest of the guest were on the floor. The waiters and the helpers moved the chairs into the corners so that they all can dance in an open space.

Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O...

Manik move away from her to look into her eyes.. to his surprise he saw her eyes moist. He lift his eyebrows in asking her what's the matter. She blinked her eyes and smiled and shook her head in a no as if nothing.

Tu Hi Meri Roshani Hai, Tu Hi Chiraag Hai
Dheere Dheere Mit Jaayega, Halka Sa Daag Hai
Yeh Zeher Bhi Yuun Piya Hai, Jaise Sharaab Ho
Wo Wo O O O O O...
Baatein Kuchh Ankahee Si, Kuchh Ansuni Si Hone Lagi
Kaabu Dil Pe Raha Na, Hasti Hamaari Khone Lagi
Wo Wo O O O O O...

https://youtu.be/O5ELmpyGsiM

After the performance were done and almost all the guests left, the ladies of the families came to the couples and started chitchatting.

"Whose idea was the chariots..." Shanno Chachi asked.
"Of course it was Manik's I guess... after all iss ki behen ki shaadi jo hai... he won't leave any better ideas.." Cabir guessed.
"Yes... but it was not just for Mukti... woh tou meri behen hai hi... for Aliya and Navya too... because Aliya is my best friend and Navya is like my own sister... in these few months she became a part of this big family..." Manik side hugged Navya and said.

"Manik you have really done a very good work in organizing such a grand event... we couldn't have done like this if we did it alone..." Cabir's mom added her point of view.

"Yes Manik...Aliya is my only child I have lots of plans for her wedding, but the way you guys did it.. no one could have done it..." Aliya's mom said.

"Arey... bas bas... now you beautiful girls ... don't started thanking me... I didn't do anything... I just laid out my plan and the event planners did all the job... so stop it now... we are one big family..." Manik cut them off.
Nandini and Nyonika felt proud of him. Nandini was holding his arm and she tightens her hold to appreciate him.

"Excuse me..."
All of them turned to the voice.
It was Harshad. As soon as Manik saw him he wanted to go forward to talk. But Nandini pulled him back holding his arm.

"Actually.. I didn't get a chance to congratulate you all.." he said in a low voice.
"Congratulations you all.." he turned to Mukti and said. "Mukti very very hearty congrats.." and he forwarded his hand...
But instead of Mukti Abhimanyu hold his hand.
Because Mukti was gripping Abhimanyu's arm as tight as she can as soon as she saw Harshad.
"Thanks man... I guess you are Harshad...at last I met you... I heard a lot about you..." Abhimanyu said making a fake cheerful face...
"I'm Abhimanyu...Mukti's would be husband... nice to meet you..." Abhimanyu didn't let him talk at all.

"I'm a neurologist... you know...dimaag la doctor... I have the nak to play with the brain..." he emphasized in the playing part.

Manik who already was holding his temper became calm. He like the way Abhimanyu deals him.

"Harshad... you don't want to congratulate us two... me and Dhruv... hamari bhi shaadi hone waali hai..." Cabir tried to lighten up everyone's mood.
"Yes of course.." Harshad went ahead and congratulate all...
Abhimanyu comforts Mukti by patting her arms and by giving a tight side hug.

"The function was really amazing.." he added.
"I will take your leave now.." he said and after meeting Nyonika and all the aunties he left.

"Wow, that was something unexpected.." Cabir said softly to Manik.
"Even I'm surprised.." Manik said." I'm sure there's something fishy about him.. the Harshad I know can't just sit quietly.." he rubbed his chin with thoughts.
Nandini who was right beside Manik heard them.

"People can change you know... may be he is also changed..." she said.
"No way.." both Cabir and Manik said together in unison.
"He can't change.." Manik said.
"Anyways let's go home...I'm tired..." Nandini said.
Namratha asked Navya to come home with her as it's only one day left to her wedding so she wants to spend time with her daughter.
Even Aliya's mom asked Aliya to come with her.
After meeting and greeting Manik said.
"So guys... as tomorrow is New Year's Eve we will be getting together in my house at 4 pm sharp. We will do some jamming and then we will leave from here... what's say..." he asked.
Everyone agrees on his proposal and left from there. Dhruv went to drop off Aliya no Cabir went to drop Navya. Abhimanyu left with his family promising to meet everyone before the performance ..

They reached Malhotra Mansion in no time.
As they entered their room Manik went to change and Nandini walked to the dresses to take out her jewelry. She walked in her closet to grab her night wear. As soon as she came out she saw Manik was Laying down on the bed with his hands behind his head and his eyes closed.
Nandini's heart skips a beat at his handsome face. He is looking a spotless beauty in his sleeping tracks and his vest that is his everyday sleepwear. But Tonight he is taking her breath away. Maybe because he showered his love again with his beautiful songs or Maybe he is hers to own. No one other than her can touch him and hold him like the way she can. Or the way she claims him as hers.

Nandini was lost in his pure and simple beauty that she didn't even noticed that he opened his eyes and was watching her staring him. And smiling on her own.

He got up from the bed, Striding across the room to her, Manik took her in his arms and kissed her. She was startled by his kiss but than she gave in. He kissed her starting out with softness, sweet and gentle first, it turned out wild when she parted her mouth under his and her tensed and tight body relaxed forgetting about the days tiredness.
His kisses became more focused and more intense.
His tongue feathered over her soft and luscious lips in a teasing manner. A soft gasp of pleasure came out of her mouth. He groaned in response to her soft gasps.

'God I love this woman... I love her a lot...'
he lift his head from her mouth and studied her swollen lips and enjoyed her flushed face with her eyes closed.

"Sweetheart let me make love to you.. let me pleasure you... let me show you how much I treasure you..." his husky voice gave goosebumps all over her body.
She smashed herself onto his chest.
"I'm all yours...I'm..." she didn't continue and hugged him tight. She was clinging to him lost in his embrace in his manly scent.

He pulled her away from him and started undressing her. She let him do what he was doing to her. He just kept her inners on.
He make her walk backwards to the bed, his gaze locked with hers. He didn't let her eyes turned away for a second.
Nandini felt the bed rim behind her knees. She sat in the bed while watching him getting undress himself. Her heartbeat stopped seeing his clothes going off of him one by one. After removing all the clothes except his inner he make her lay down and crawled over her covering her body sinfully deliciously.
Though he is used to her body from every corner, but every time it's feels new to him and every time he felt raw in every touch, and every time he felt hard and a tingle always ran through his spine.

Thankfully her height and his height matched so perfectly that he covered her completely.
Manik braced his hands at her sides and gave a slow smile before covering her lips against hers.

As he did he becomes hard and Nandini can feel his hardened self around her lower stomach. She shivered feeling his hardness. She moaned.
Her mouth fell open and Manik slick his tongue inside, and slowly and sensuously kissed her.
Soft licking kisses that he seems to take all the time in the world to explore her mouth.
Her hands travel to his back and she digs her finger nails deep inside his back giving him marks all over.

He kissed and kissed her mouth till she was out of breath, while his hands are working on her upper body and his lower part is moving in between her legs.
Nandini was lost in the feel of his mouth against her lips and the feel his lower body dancing and doing incredible things to her.
It was really good, so damn good. Her legs fell opened and spread under him. Her eyes were closed.
He lift his head and looked at him again.
"Look at me sweetheart.. I want you to look at me when I touch you..."

she shivered with his love talk. She opened her eyes. He rubbed his nose against her in tender way. His body is still on top of her.
He slid the strap of her inner off of her shoulders.
His hands went behind her back to open the clasp. She arched her back to have him more access.
The movement of his body stirred her insides. He groaned and pressed his face to her neck.
Sucked her sensitive parts and licked it.
"I'm going to lose control sweetie.." he slipped his fingers to her bottom and slide her pa**y down. Taking out his box**s he adjusted himself in between her thighs. He carefully puts on the protection and thrust himself into her already wet part.
"You are beautiful honey... you are so beautiful... " he piled himself and thrust deeper against hard..

"Gawd I love you... come for me..." he groaned. His hands cupped her twin peaks playing and kneading and budding.
"Manik..." she gasped
"Oh God... please...Manik.." at last she called his name.
"Please what,love??" He felt anxious by her voice. By the way she screams his name in this sensitive situation. By the way she comes taking his name..
"Say it love..." he is going in and out with a pleasurable way.
"I want you... now,.. Manik..." she held her breath again digging her nails in his shoulders.
He groaned with his eyes closed. Then he opened his eyes to watch her.
"Oh my Nandini..." he moaned " I loved it when you take my name in the se***st way at this time.
But Nandini was in a different world, world of passion, of desire, of sensation.
"Oh God... Manik...,,"
He thrust powerfully deep and deeper inside her.
And suddenly they both were there.
"Maniiik.."

She screamed as her body shudders. Both of them came to a climax whimpering into each other.

Breathing hard he laid himself on her body lifeless. His eyelids were getting heavier by the tiredness.
She was out of breath too but she hold him framing in her petite arms. She caressed his back to relax him.

Done of part 58 B

So my lovely friends this is the part you were waiting for
With lots of music, with some love and some hot and steamy romance
I hope you liked it.

The pictures credit goes to Sneha as usual
And the song selection goes to Inaya my sweetheart
Thank you both for that.

Now coming to the important point
I'm trying to end this story
Because I'm loosing interest
As people already left the forum and they joined wattpad
And I'm not getting enough time to continue writing
It's not that I don't want to write, I love writing but and this story has still so much to offer. But,
The response has become so low
And I think we writers take lots of efforts to write but the lack of response is very discouraging.

I'm not complaining, I know it's been more than a year since ky2 ends and people do not want to stay here anymore. They moved on
I tried to work on wattpad but I couldn't get it.
So in future if I write anything then I will try to write on wattpad

But taking so much of time to update the stories is not worth anymore
I think...

So what you guys say.

Anyways thank you all so much for supporting me till here.
I didn't even dreamed that I could've came this far.
My loyal readers who responded regularly
I'm sure you will miss my stories.
But my heartiest thanks to all of you guys for being there for me

Thanks a lot.
I love you all
Take care and stay blessed
And always keep smiling.

Try to here songs when reading you will get the feel
Lemme know if the YouTube sites are working or not

Cute_Inaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Resssyyy...😳
Unress...

Yayyieee As usual I am first... 😊 😛😳

Coming to the update..
Hayyeee...
Kaise batau Tumhe ki dil mera kya keh raha hai...really meri jaan after reading this chappy mera heart yhi bol raha hai...

It was Gorgeously beautiful... ... Marvellous... Extremely beautiful... and Excellent...update sweetheart...

Starting part was blissful...
U write so beautifully...
Kudos...
I really really loved this part ...hayyeee...

Awww... My lover boy... he can't sleep without his wifey...
Nandini my cutie pie .. when she hugged him and the way she apologised...that part was soo cute and adorable...

"Yeh Kya...no good morning, no morning kiss... subah subah Rone lag gayi..."
He is such a tease nhi...

"Naraaz bhi tum hi thi, sorry bhi tum hi bol rahi ho aur ab ro bhi tum hi rahi ho..."
I really loved this lines...
Babies are love...

They understand each other so well...
Their talks and moments were beautiful and magnificent...

Awww... how cutely he was complaining ki we didn't kiss for whole one day...
He is such a baby...
Indeed .. They are made for each other...

U know I read this particular part more than five times... ..

Then breakfast part...
Haha... bira ... yeh nhi sudhrega...
His teasing... poor Nandini was feeling so shy...

Then Malhotra's and harshad face off part..
Mr.Malhotra gave him a very good warning...
But that brainless creature ... huff...

Their outfits were really pretty... I liked it...
Good choice...

Then Mehndi Function..
Hoo hoo... of course Manik aapke hote hue who dares to feed ur wifey...

Loved Manik and Nyonika's bond...
Then Vikram was feeding his wife and Manik and Mukti sat beside their mother...
Loved their family moments..
It was really amazingly beautiful and u penned down so well...

Sangeet function was a blast...
I really enjoyed each and every performance...

Dinesh paul's hosting... were too good...hehe...
(I thought agar host ki tareef ni karugi tou he must be felt bad.. maybe he feel ki Inaya ne usse ignore kr diya...)Hahaha..bad joke hai na I know...

Song's discription were Mind blowing... really beautiful...
First performance by my Babies... huff...it was so romantic and awesome..

Then cavya... Molhotra family's act on shava shava... Mukti abhi and Alya and dhurv ... everyone 's dance performance was fabulous...

Specially wo aunties ka dance act... it was just mindblowing...

But for me iss pure function ka best act Nandini ka tha...
I really loved her act...

Nandini 's special act for her beloved hushand it was out of the world...
Really Honey pot u nailed it...
It was so magical...
Manik was so lost ... he was so overwhelmed by her gesture...

Then he sing tum hi ho for his jaan...
Hayyeee... mar jawa...
(Hiding my face)...
U did a splendid job honey...
One more thing meri jaan you don't need to say thanks to me...

Manik organised everything so perfectly...
Ho bhi kyu na his princess and buddies were getting married ... tou every function aur ritual grand level pr hoga hi...

Harshad was congratulating Mukti...
But I really liked the way Abhi handled him...
"I'm a neurologist... you know...dimaag ka doctor... I have the nak to play with the brain..." wahhh abhi...
Poor harshad ka plan spoil ho gaya...

Then last part...
Hufff... Manan bedroom part...
Nandini was drooling over him...
Their moments and intimacy... hayyeee (hiding my face)...
It was so romantic and hot too...

About ur note... as we discuss this things earlier... so i don't think ki ab wo sab mei phir kahu...

[(But I want to say one thing to my fellow readers... Guys please show ur presence... ur writer needs ur support ...
She is giving her 100% Inspite of being busy tou itna tou aap log kar hi sakte ho na...

{"It's a saying ki put yourself in other shoes if you feel that it hurts you .. it propably hurts the other person too...

I am just saying ki jaise hum log update ka wait krte hai waise hi meri cutiepie bhi response ka wait krti hai aur jab response kam hota hai tou usse bhi hurt hota hai"...}
So think about it...

I don't have any hard feelings for anyone...so anyone who read my this note ... and if you guys don't agree with me tou please don't bash me.. )]

I know zyada hi gyaan ho gaya na... hehe...
Aur haan wo quote PARTH ne post kiya tha tou maine bhi use kr liya... hehe...

Okay back to update...
It was really delightful to read...
U killed it meri jaan...
Loved it to the crore...

Thanks for pm...
Keep smiling..
Keep writing...
Stay happy..
Stay blessed...
Lots and lots and lots of love...

Edited by Cute_Inaya - 7 years ago
Tiara115 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.
Both are never hesitating in showing their love towards each other
Manan are love..
Harshad is trouble
Plz don't end this story
I really liked to read it
Vandyandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res
Will be back😊

😳 WOW ...AWESOME UPDATE CRYSTAL
THKS FOR THE PM 😊

AWWW...I FELT SO BAD FOR MANIK ...POOR BABY COULDNT SLEEP WHOLE NIGHT 😲
MANIK TOH HUMESHA APNA PYAAR KA DEPT JATANA CHAHTA HAI ...EVERYTIME ANYTIME ...
BY NOW NANDU SHOULD GET USED TO THESE LOVE SHOWING GESTURES BY MANIK IN FRONT OF THEIR FAMILY , THE WORLD ...

UFFF... YEH NANDINI BHI NA MANIK SE NARAZ HONA ESSKE BAS KI BAAT NAHI ...HEHEHE
KITNA RESTLESS HO RAHE THI ...THAT SHE SLEPT WITHOUT MANIK BESIDE HIM ...

MANIK KI MORNING ITNI BEAUTIFUL HOGAYE ...NANDU KA WAIT KAR THA AUR USSKI JAAN WAHA AAGAYE ...HAYEEE 😳

BUT AAGE CHALKE KABHI NA KABHI TOH MANIK KO KAAM SE OUT COUNTRY JANA PADA TOH WOH KITNE DIN NAHI SOYEGA ...
AUR EESE TOH NANDU APNE PAPA KE GHAR BHI NAHI JA SAKEGI ...
MANAN KO EK DUSRE KE HAR WAQT SAATH RAHENE KI AACHI AADAT BHI HAI AUR BURI BHI

CHALO THEY WILL FIND WAYS TO SOLVE THIS CUTE PROBLEM ON THEIR OWN ...HEHEHE

THE SONGS SELECTION WAS EXCELLENT ...👏
KUDDOS TO THOSE WHO HELPED U IN THIS TASK ...
AND THE OUTFITS SELCTION TOO WAS BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT ...
ABHI KA PERFOMANCE AWESOME ... MUKTI WILL REALLY BE HAPPY WITH HIM .
CABIR NE TOH NAVYA KO EMOTIONAL KAR DIYA ...OHH HOOO ...

KEEPING EVERYONE'S STYLE U GAVE BEST DRESSES TO THEM ..👏

NANDINI KA SOLO PERFORMANCE WAS A LOVELY SURPRISE PACKAGE AND THE SONG SHE SANG AND DANCED WAS SUPERB ...

MANIK WAS TOTALLY SHOCKED ...HEHEHEHEH
AND AS CABIR SAID TO MANIK THAT U R NOW A GONE CASE ...TOTALLY AGREEE. ...HEHEHEHHEHEHE

HMMM ...AND THE LOVE NIGHT OF MANAN... WHAT TO SAY IS ALWAYS BEST ...

HEY CRYSTAL ...I KNOW AND CAN UNDERSTAND THAT U R BUSY AND GET VERY LITTLE TIME U GIVE US UPDATE BUT U GIVE US SUCH A LONG UPDATE EVERYTIME ...THKS
YES MANY FOLLOWERS HAVE SHIFTED TO WATTPAD AND SO U GET LESS RESPONSE ...SO MY SUGGESTION PLZZZ... CONT THIS STORY ON WATTPAD ...ITS ALREADY BEING WRITTEN THERE BY SOMEONE ELSE AS U MENTIONED ...

PLZZZ... DONT THINK OF ENDING THIS STORY ...WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE...
I KEEP WAITING FOR U TO UPDATE , I KEEP CHECKING ...
PLZZZ. CRYSTAL THINK OBER IT AGAIN FOR US , FOR U , FOR MANAN ...

Edited by Vandyandy - 7 years ago
soyashi1992 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved this update and every scene is beautiful and describe very nicely plz continue this story at wattpad plz
jesse93 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god!!
That was so hawttt,
love it,
continue soon.