Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan.garg309 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats
Many more to come
Beautiful story of two lovers
please show Manan cute moments like watching their favourite movie while cuddling , discussing about baby boy or girl they want or their names n when they want to be parent also Manik and Nandini testing using testing kit and finding negative result , cute beach walk , make out session in pool , Manik falling ill Nandini taking his care feeding him , giving him sponge bath , massage and doing his shave and lots of romance
Hope you like my suggestions
Waiting for update
sadiya51 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulations for the new thread
U totally deserve it
priyasmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congo dear u completely deserve dz
early waiting fr update
continue
LUCKYRICKLY thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Congratulations
New thread 👏 👏
Itny juldy?? 😲 wow
Story ki starting mai mujhe laga ki
Manan ki shadi itny juldy hogayi ??? Ab kya bacha !! Kehneka!!
But
Aap story ko bahut achhi se bola
Mai aageki story keliye wait kar rahi hu 😊
Redcrystal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Part 50

Their sweet and calm sleep was disturbed by the constant buzzing of Nandini's phone.
She opened her eyes and saw half of herself was covered with Manik's body who is comfortably sleeping with his head digged into her neck and his left hand wrapped around her stomach and his left leg covering her body.
She smiled at the his mans childishness. She again heard the buzz.
She reached the nightstand on her right and without looking annoyingly picked up the phone.
"Hello..."
"Hello Nandini... How are you feeling now beta..." The other side was the worried voice of Nyonika.
"Mom... " she said softly trying to get up but in vain.
"I'm fine mom... Main ab bilkul theek hoon..." She said hearing her concerning voice.
"Madhu ne bataya tha ki you were unconscious for few hours... Beta apna khayal rakha Karo... Aise don't take yourself easy... " she asked very lovingly.
"Thoda weakness hogaya tha... And weather change also effected... But I'm fine now..." She wanted to assure her.
"Aur Woh tumhara husband mera na layak beta kahan hai.. Tumhe ziyada tangg tou nahi karta..." She asked with a fake anger. Nandini smiled at her mom's new found pet name to her husband dear.

Nandini remembers last nights hot love making and blushed , a heat wave ran through her body.
Manik felt the heat from her body and shifted in his half sleep.
"Yahin par hai... Abhi baat karwati hoon..." She said and covering the phone she tried to move him.
"Suniye... Listen... Mom ka phone hai... Are you awake..." She shook him with her left hand.
He opened his eyes and inhaled her scent rubbing his nose on her neck and giving a kiss there he took the phone from her laying down still on the same way.
She shivers with his naughtiness.

"Yeah mom... Hello..." He said in a sleepy voice.
"You are still sleeping... " she asked.
"Mom yahan it's only 8 in the morning... " he answered with his eyes closed.
"How are you guys... I'm missing you both... And after hearing about Nandini's health we are worried for you guys..." She said.
"He opened his eyes thinking about her health and previous days and said.
"Me too mom... But she's fine now... Main hoon na uska take care karne... Aap fikar mutt kariye..." He assure his mom too...
"Tu usse Bahut tangg tou nahi kar raha hai naa... Meri Beti Bahut delicate hai... You have to take extra care of her..." She instructed him.
"Aap apni Beti se hi pooch lijiye ki main usse Kitna tangg kar raha hoo..." He mischievously handed over the phone to Nandini.
"Mom don't worry.. He is taking a good care of me... Mera Bahut khayal rakhte hai... " she shyly said combing his hair with her fingers.
"if he bothers you too much na... Just let me know... Main phir batati hoon..." She said and Nandini could feel the warmth and love in her voice.
After hanging up the phone she turned to look at him.
Who was gazing at her with an intense look.
"so main Tumhe bother karta hoon... Haan..." He said teasingly roaming his hands on her stomach.
"N..nahi... M..Maine aise Tou nahi kaha... " she was stammering and she held his hand with hers.

He lift his face and without any warning he fused his lips with hers. She responded equally fisting his hair with her fingers.
He kissed her thoroughly by slipping his tongue in her mouth. After tasting each corner he left her and nuzzles his nose in her neck.
"Sweetheart lets go shower together..." He whispered in a husky tone.
"Haww... No way..." She said covering her mouth with her with her palm.
He lift his face aging and looked at her.
"Acha... Haww Bol rahi ho... Last night you were not like this... You were so bold... You Even asked me to make love to you...remember " He looked at her intensely.
Which gave her goosebumps.
She covered her face now with both of her palms.
"Chalo na... I'll give you a massage... And I won't be naughty... Sachi..." He looked like a small kid who wants his favorite candy.

She nodded her head in a no.. And watched his reaction. He didn't say anything but just looking at her constantly.
"Ok phir Tum jaao fresh ho jaao... Than I will take a shower..." He said disappointed hiding it from her.
She smiled and went into the washroom.
He was lying down on his stomach when she heard Nandini's soft voice calling him.
"Suniye.. Can you come here please..." She said from inside.
"Haan... Kya hua.. Are you ok..." He startled and walked to the. Washroom.
The door was a Little open and he went inside.
She was nowhere to be seen. He looked around.
"Nandini sweetheart where are you..." He whispered.
He felt two hands framing him on his bare stomach from the back.
He tried to turned around but she didn't let him.

"Aapka dil Kuch chahe Aur main naa karun... Aise ho sakta hai Kya..." She murmurs on his back and gave an open mouth kiss on his back.
He shivers from her touch and entwined his fingers with hers on his stomach and gave a hearty smile. He pulled her in front without breaking the skin contact.
She tied her wet hair on top of her head in a bun and wore a spaghetti strap satin gown without any lingerie inside.
He bend down and fused his lips with hers. She responded him back equally. They moved under the shower and opened it.
After drenching in water completely he took the shower gel and massages her whole body as he promised.
She enjoyed his care and his solid fingers playing around her fully active body.
While he was washing her he kissed her and caresses her and have full on fun. She giggles and laughed and tried to resist his tickles.
All the while they both enjoyed taking shower together.
They both came out wearing bathrobes.
"Nandini... Ab hum pehnenge Kya... I didn't brought any clothes yesterday... And I don't think you brought too..." Manik was looking in the closets for some clothes.
His phone started buzzing before Nandini say anything.
It was chachi's message.
'Yesterday someone delivered the clothes you orders from the mall. I'm sending it to you guys directly to the cottage.letme know after you received...Chachi'
He read the message and smiled.
"Kiska message hai..." She asked.
"Chachi ka... I'll be right back..."
He went to the porch and saw few shopping bags lying near the door. He happily picked it up and came back in the room.
"Yeh lo... Hamare kapde... " he handed her the bags and took his to change.
"Who send this..." She asked.
"Yesterday... When you were sleeping I went to do some shopping and I liked this clothes... Pehen ke batao kaise hai..." He said.
She changed into a gray and black short dress with full sleeves and black tights.
She came and out and showed it to him.

Nandini's dress

"How am I looking..." She asked.
He looked at her with intent eyes.
"Beautiful... But I wanted you to wear this on high heel long boots..." He came near her and opens her hair.
"Without your tights... You'll look more beautiful and... You'll look se*y... " he whispered in her ears.
"If you want me to wear that... Than I will wear it like that..." She too whispered going close to his face tiptoeing.
He brushed her lips with hers quickly.
"Pehle... Letme dry your hair... I like to do it myself than you can wear your boots..." He said taking out the hair dryer.
He dried her hair and brushed it very delicately and his phone started ringing again.
He picked it up. It was a local number.

"Yo Malhotra... What's up man..." Someone says in British accent.
"Hey Dave... What's up buddy... How are you..." Manik's face cheered up hearing from the other side.
Nandini asked who is it through her eyes.
Manik turned on the speaker.
"We heard that you are in town... How come you didn't call us or messages us..." Dave asked.
"Yes I'm in town... But I'm on my honeymoon dude... So I don't want to be disturbed you know..." Manik winked at Nandini teasingly.
"Wow man... You got married and you didn't inform us... And you are here with your wifey... Common... Don't you want to inroduce her to us... Let's meet man..." He insisted.
"We all are going for breakfast... It's weekend... Come and join us..." He said.
"Who all are there..." Manik asked.
"Our old gang... Me , my girlfriend Susie , Patrick , John , Sameer and his wife Priya..." Dave informed about them all.
"Where are you guys going... " Manik asked.
"We are at Sameer's place and we planned to go to The Table's cafe... We are leaving now and maybe we will reach there in half an hour... How about you..." He asked.
"I'm a little far from the city limits... It'll take me longer... You guys go ahead we'll join you..." Manik said.
"No problem... We will wait for you... It's been a long time man... See you than..." Dave said.
They hang up.
"Yeh mere MBA ke friends hai... They were asking me to meet them... It's a good opportunity to go and meet them... So get ready fast..." He said to her and went out after getting ready.
He wore a casual blue jeans pant with a white T and black blazer it go with it.

Before they leave he makes sure to run some errands. He messages Chachi that they received the stuff which she send. He also makes sure that Nandini eats something before they leave as it's going to be a long drive.

It was really a long drive... Nandini took a small nap in the drive. When they reach the place his friends were already waiting for them. Manik introduced Nandini to them and they gave a warm welcome to her.

Scroll down
Edited by Redcrystal - 8 years ago
Redcrystal thumbnail
Dave is a white and decent guy with blond hair and blue eyes with good looks who was mostly busy with his girlfriend Susie. She's also a white British girl with blondish brownish hair and blue eyes and good looks.
Patrick was an average looking Britisher who was looking at Nandini on and off that no one noticed. John is also a decent white guy with a height close to Manik.
Sameer on the other hand is a Punjabi Indian but born Britisher. His wife is a Punjabi Indian too.
"So Sameer... When did you get married..." Manik asked after settling in the cafe and waited for their order.
"It's been one year... But I have something to say... My wife is a very big fan of your musical group... What was its name...yeah FAB5..." Sameer said.
Priya shied hearing that...
"Not just that... She knows all your songs..." Sameer said again.
"Really that so nice of you..." Manik gave a smile.
"We should plan for your performance somewhere..." Sameer said noticing Priya's excitement.
"But yaar rest of my group is not here..." He said.
"So what you are their lead singer right... You can manage..." Priya insisted.
"We'll think about it... First let's eat... I'm very hungry..." Manik said when their order was here.
All the while Nandini was enjoying their company.
"Hey Malhotra your wife is very beautiful..." At last Patrick spilled it not controlling.
Manik looks up from his plate and saw him.
"Thanks man... I know I'm very lucky to have her in my life..." Manik side hugged Nandini who was sitting right beside him.
Nandini shied and blushed at the same time.
"So Bhabi What all did you see here..." Sameer asked Nandini this time...
"Umm.. Actually we saw everything in the night... We didn't see anything in the daylight..." Nandini said very innocently.
"What ... Really... Dude... You didn't show her the city yet..." Sameer was surprised In fact all are.
Manik smiled but didn't want to say anything about Nandini's health and all.
"Never mind.. Today we'll show her London.. What say guys..." Sameer said. All agreed.

After wrapping up from the cafe they started their adventurous journey for the day.
Their first stop was tower bridge. They parked their cars and walked all the way to the top. They all took selfies and some pictures of the scenic views from the top of the bridge.

Tower bridge.

From there they left for the car ride and shows Nandini the Buckingham palace , Westminster abbey , and Big Ben tower on the way from the car as they did not have that much of time to park and see every details of it.

Buckingham palace

Big Ben tower

There their next stop was London eye. Nandini insisted on going inside the capsules. So they all went together in one of the capsule. As soon as the capsule went on the top , the view from there was to die for. It was breathtakingly beautiful.
It's one of the best man made wonders of the world.

London eye

View from the capsule

Nandini was mesmerized by the view from the top. And Manik was overwhelmed seeing her having so much of fun. All the while Nandini was clutching his arm from the side and getting excited like a small girl.

When they came down they all went to grab something to eat as everyone was hungry.
Then they went for the boat ride on the river Thames. The boat takes them to a long ride on the banks of the river around the beautiful city of London to show almost all the important parts of the city. They also get to watch the Buckingham palace from the river angle. It looks very nice from there.

Boat ride on River Thames

Westminster Abbey from the London eye

Scroll down

Redcrystal thumbnail

Trafalgar Square

And the last stop was Trafalgar Square near the London eye. They all were too tired so they were happily enjoying there cold drinks. But as they say the fate has something else stored from them.
There was a group of musicians playing something on the stage. One of the member recognized Manik and came to them.
"If I'm not wrong... You are Manik Malhotra the lead singer of the famous band FAB5 correct..." He asked Manik.
"Guilty... " Manik replied sheepishly.
"Sir it will be our pleasure if you come and sing with us for sometime... We will
Be honored to perform with you..." The guy was requesting so humbly that Manik couldn't deny.
He was used to this encounters but he was worried about Nandini's safety.
So he makes sure that she is sitting close to him with his other friends behind the area of performance.

That guy announced the arrival of Manik in a grander way in the microphone that the people around were curious to hear him sing.
Looking at the crowd Manik choose a very good and lively song.

There's something about tonight
Something very special
Something about the way you move that thing
Something very special
Something about the way you lookin' at me
Something very special yeah
Something about tonight
Something very special (x2)

As the song started the people who where not interested also listened and shows interest in it gathered around.

Here we go..
Saari ki saari duniya bhula ke
Main tto tere naal nachna
Baby you're so sexy!

There was a female singer in the music band who was singing the female parts.

Boy you could be my one and only
Main toh tere naal nachna
Then I see you lookin' on me
Aaja baat kar le dil ki
Hone lagenge afsaane

You know it so sing it
Now do your hands up and say
Disco Deewane
Aahaan ahaan
Ho Disco deewane
Aahaan ahaan
Ho nasheelee hai raat
Ho Haathon mein haath
Naachein-gaayein saath
Disco Deewane
Aahaan.. ahaan

Within minutes it seems like there was a rock concert going on in the area. All the crowd was already involved in the show.

Something very special
Something very special
Something about tonight
Something very special

Ho hai naa mujh pe nazar teri
Aankhon hi aankhon mein baatein hoti hain
Aaja baahon mein aa meri
Aisi hi to raatein shuru hoti hain
Kabhi pal do pal mein yun fussy-fussy baatein hoti hai
Do hi mulaqaton mein mill jaate hain zamaane
Disco deewane

You know it so sing it
Now go your hands up and say
Disco Diwane
Aahaan ahaan
Ho Disco diwane
Aahaan ahaan
Ho nasheelee hai raat
Ho Haathon mein haath
Naache gaayein saath
Disco Deewane
Aahaan.. ahaan

The sun was setting and it makes the atmosphere more adorable with all the lights on and cheering and applauding of the people. It was looking like a real concert organized. Because everyone was participating.

Khel jaa raaton ka khel ye thodi der
Jhoom jaa baahon mein tu aake ab thodi der
Nazron mein hi (ahaan) tujhko samjha dunga (aahaan)
Raat baaqi hai saari hosh uda de bas thodi der

Dance like a deewaana tonight
Move like a mastana tonight
Party like a parwana tonight
Jo kehna hai keh de
Ddd D I S C O
When everybody knows where we wanna go
Hote-hote hote hain mil jaate hain bahaane

You know it so sing it
Now go your hands up and say
Disco Diwane
Aahaan ahaan
Ho Disco diwane
Aahaan ahaan
Ho nasheelee hai raat
Ho Haathon mein haath
Naache gaayein saath

In the end Manik pulled Nandini in his embrace and held her tight from her waist assuring her that whatever or wherever he is...she is the only one for him and none can take her place.

Ishq wala love..

Disco Deewane
Aahaan.. ahaan

Something very special
Something very special
Something about tonight
Something very special

The crowd cheered for them nonstop and whistling and clapping and hooting for them. Manik was surrounded by his fans asking for selfies. He didn't leave Nandini's side for a single second. After giving autographs and selfies they came out of the crowd with very much difficulties. They all were very happy by this uninvited and unarranged performance.

Every body planned to go to the disc according to the moods of the hour. All are in the mood to have some fun. So it was decided that they will go to one of the best disc around the area of Trafalgar Square.

They were settled on the bar table altogether.
"So let's have the beer competition... What say guys... Malhotra are you in it..." Patrick said stealing some glances from Nandini.
"No dude.. I'm on my honeymoon... I don't way to spoil it by getting drunk... " Manik backed off.
"Chicken... You are giving up before even trying.. Common man... Give it a try atleast..." Patrick forced him.
"Oye... They made me drink ten glasses of beers after I got married..." Sameer said in the middle.
"I have to drive back home..." Manik said.
"Don't worry about that.. It's been covered... We will manage the rides home..." Dave included his input.
"So common guys... Let's do it..." Patrick ordered the beer.
Here it goes.
They finished glass one.
Then they went on to glass two.
There goes glass number three
And then glass four gone too.

Manik laughed.
"That's it guys... I'm Done..., I can't handle any more..." He said laughing again.
"Let's go on the floor than... " Dave said and before hearing anybody's reply he dragged Suzie to the dance floor. Followed by John and priya.
Taking the chance Patrick dropped his wish too.
"Malhotra... If you don't mind... Can I have a dance with your wife..." He spilled it atlast.
"Yeah sure why not... If she wants..." He looked at Nandini. She smiled hesitantly.
Manik look the glint in Patrick's eyes.
"Wait... Be very careful with her... She's my life... My most priceless and precious treasure... So don't mess..." Manik warned before that leaves.

Now only Sameer and Manik were left on the table.
"You love her too much don't you..." Sameer asked him seeing the unconditional love in Manik's eyes.
"Love... Love is a small word... My feelings are way more beyond love... She is my heartbeat... My lifeline... A single scratch on her and I will have a heart attack...
I can't even imagine my life with out her..." He was lost in her girls love.
"Wo ho ho... Manik... You are totally turned into a Romeo... I never thought that you can go on this crazy in someone's love... You didn't even looked at any of the beautiful girl in college days..." Sameer seems to be surprised by this Manik.
"Woh kehte hai na... That there's someone special made for you... She is that special one for me... I can't get any one better than her..." He was still lost in her beauty.

There on the dance floor Patrick was trying all His best to touch Nandini and Nandini was being as much cautious as she can. But as the crowd was increasing the space in between the people was decreasing. To a certain point Nandini was pushed accidentally by some one and she fell on Patrick. He grabbed the chance and held her by her waist.
But Nandini quickly separated herself from him and straighten herself. Patrick again pulled her by holding her elbows this time.

All this is watched by Manik and Sameer. Manik was getting furious seeing Patrick's behavior. His face was red by the anger he was suppressing. He was fisting his hands to control himself.
"I think you need to go before the things goes out of control... You know how Patrick is... And he is drunk too..." Sameer gave his point of view observing his anger.
He left his chair and balancing himself he went near them.
The four to five glasses of beer is working it's wonders.
"May I have my wife back..." He controlled himself gritting his teeth.
"Yes boss... She's all yours..." Patrick moved away coolly lifting his hands.
"Of course she's mine.." Manik pulled Nandini in a tight hug right there itself.
Nandini was expecting such thing from him.
"Let's go home..." He said.
"How will you drive... You can't even stand properly..." She said within his chest.
"I'll message chachi and ask for the driver..." She said and pulled him on the chair they were sitting before.
The atmosphere was tensed and nobody said anything.
Nandini called chachi and asked her to send the ride.
Till the ride is here they didn't want to disturb Manik as everyone knows his anger. Once it starts than its unstoppable. So all were quiet.
The ride home was very calm and quiet. Both of them didn't talk to each other. When they were alone in the room , than the lava exploded.
Nandini was about to go change when.

He pulled her with a jerk and twisted her hands on her back in a tight grip.
"Isshh..." She hissed in pain. Her face was tilted up almost close to his face few inches apart from each other's lips.
"How dare he touch you... How dare he..." His nose was flaring with anger.
"But it's not my fault... Maine Kya kiya hai... " she was making an unnecessary attempt to struggle herself out from his grip.
"Haan tou Tumne Roka bhi tou nahi usse... Tum Rok sakti thi na..." He gritted his teeth trying to control his anger.

Her eyes got moist with his constant glaring. But she didn't say anything.
He wobbled again and loosen his grip on her. As soon as he left her hands he tripped and was about to fall but Nandini hold him on time.
He took her hand as the support and straighten himself.
"Maine socha bhi nahi tha Ki wo Meri wife , Meri biwi ke saath aise dance karenge... How like how can they stoop so low..." He was blabbering in his own agony.
"Yeh unka culture hai... They all are like that here... It's not odd for them to dance like that... Aap Ko Tou pata hona chahiye... And on top of that they were all drunk... They were not even in their senses..." Nandini is trying all her best to make him understand but all in vain.
How will he even understand when he is not even in his senses.
"Phir Tumne kyun nahi Roka yaar unko... Agar main tumhe wahan se move nahi karta Tou pata nahi Aur Kya hota... " he's so frustrated.

"You know you have to be defensive sometimes... You cannot be so nave and innocent all the time... If you don't fight back naa... Yeh world... This world will be very dangerous for you..."his tone was full of irritation.
"I swear Maine socha nahi Ki he will go that far... And I was so uncomfortable too... I'm sorry... I'm very sorry... Because of my stupidity you are upset... You got angry... " the water standing in her eyes started to flow now.
"Tum kyun sorry Bol rahi ho... It's not your fault... I should have known that they are like that... " he too felt that it's not Nandini's fault that he was yelling on her and makes her cry.
"Come here..."
He pulled her in a tight hug. She hugged him back too.
'Aiyyappa... I don't know why he's getting so mad... Please help me calm him down..." She thought but suddenly she felt a twinge on her neck. Manik gave a bite on her mine K and than sucked on it.
He started giving her small and big bites on her neck and than sucking on the same parts.
"Manik.. Please..." And before she says anything else he captured his mouth in a passionate yet a soul searing kiss. He kissed her so desperately that he sucked the life out of her. He explores the corners of her mouth by sucking her tongue and dominating her.
"Please what Nandini... Say that you are mine... " he said with a very firm tone.

"I'm yours..." She obeyed like an obedient child.
He moved down and took off her boots and throws it in the corner. He glide his hands on her thighs and make her shiver like a leaf.
He lifted her top and exposed her half of the body and started giving her hard kisses and bites on her stomach giving countless marks.

'Aiyyappa please don't make him regret in the morning for whatever he's doing now... I don't want him to feel guilty... Please Aiyyappa... Listen to my prayers this time...' She was praying for him even in this condition.
"Manik... I..." He looked up and got up.
He stands up again and continued his tortures and.
"I... Kya... Say na Nandini... That you want me... as much as I want you..." He was requesting her.
She didn't answer him.
He fist her hair in his hand and tilted her head so that he can see directly into her eyes.
"Say that you want me..." He demanded taking her mouth in his again.
"I want you..." She said.
"Aise nahi... Mera naam lekar bolo..." He demanded again.
"Yes Manik I want you... I want you now..." And he lifted her in his arms and took her to the bed.
Tucking her top off of her he laid her down. He started grazing his teeth all over her body and his hands are roaming and holding her body digging his nailed giving marks on her delicate and soft body.
She let him do whatever he wanted to do. Because she thought that .
'I don't know what got into him today... It feels like he is insecure of something.. Aiyyappa he knows... And you knows too that... I'm only his... ' she was still not saying anything to stop him.
He took off all his clothes and covered both of them with the sheet. He pinned her under him holding her hands on top of her head.
He entered her very hard that she shrieked but he covered her screams with his suddenly soft kisses and said

"I'm sorry... I know I'm hurting you... I'm sorry... But... I love you... I love you beyond the limits..." He groaned on her mouth.
Giving her the most sensational but a little torturous ride of her lifetime he thrust deeper and deeper till he went to the climax.
Nandini's eyes shed tears from the sides. He noticed it and drank all the tears by his soft lovable kisses. And fell on her like a lifeless body almost asleep.

"I'm sorry... But I love you..". He murmured even after.
Even in his nonsensical situation he felt that he is doing something wrong. He touched her cheek with his palm in his sleepy mode. And fell asleep on her.
After sometime Nandini make him move from her and settled him on the pillow. She grabbed a negligee and put it on. She came by his side and relax on his open arm.
She gave a peck on his forehead .
"I love you Manik... I love you so much... I know you will be sorry for your behavior in the morning... But I don't want you to be sorry..." She said looking at his cute sleepy face.
"I can't see you like this... Being insecure... You have to understand that I'm all yours... Like you are all mine... And mine only...so don't regret for anything...please..." Saying that she settled herself in his arms.
And automatically he pulled her into his embrace and gone to deep slumber. She too drifted into sleep feeling safe and secure in his arms.

Next morning Nandini woke up before Manik. He was sleeping peacefully like a baby. Without disturbing him she pecked on his cheek and slowly came out of the bed.
She went into the washroom and looked herself into the mirror. Her lips were swollen and her neck and shoulder has dark reddish and purplish countless marks all over.
She blushed remembering last nights immense love making of her sweetest husband.
'Aiyyappa... I'm sure he will think it otherwise... Woh sochenge ki he hurt me... But I know I loved his extreme and possessive love... Please Aiyyappa don't let him regret... Please...' She murmurs to herself and took out her tooth brush to brush her teeth.
But to her surprise she saw His image in the mirror and stopped herself.

He takes slow steps towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"Good morning sunshine... Subah subah khud se baatien kar rahi ho..." He rest his chin on her shoulder.
"Good morning... You are awake..." She dodged his question. Praying to Aiyyappa that he don't see her marks.
He bend down to kiss her on her shoulder and popped open his eyes and his mouth fell wide open.
"Oh my... What the..." He was not able to complete his sentences seeing the countless marks on her body all over.
"Nandini... Sweetheart... Yeh sab..." He said looking at her.
She was letting him calm down but he is getting more worried by the second.
"Yeh sab Maine kiya hai... " he moved her hair aside and checked her whole body. He gave marks on every single part of her body in including stomach too.

"Tumne Mujhe Roka kyun nahi... " he said with an irritating voice.
She glide her hands behind his neck and said.
"Because I loved it... It shows me that how much my husband loves me and how much extreme he is in everything..." She tried to divert his mind by doing antic things.
But he was not in a mood to hear her sweet talk. He moved her hands and stand there bending his head down on guilt.
"You know I love it when you show your extreme nature... When you love me... It is in extreme... When you show your anger... Woh bhi extreme mein... You think you want me to miss all those shades of yours... No way I'm doing that... So stop being mad..." She said.

He bring her out in the room and make her sit on the bed.
"Nandini meri jaan.. I'm..."
Before he completed his sentence Nandini covered his lips with her finger and stopped him.
"Khabardaar... If you say sorry for loving me... I'm warning you... Don't even think about it..." She said in a firm tone that he also startled.
"But meri jaan... This is not love this is simple plain torture..." He said moving her finger from his lips.
"And I love it... " she gave a peck on his lips.
"Tum Kis mitti ki bani ho sweetheart... Mere aggressive behavior ko pyaar keh rahi ho... I was hurting you... And you didn't even stopped me..." He hold his head in his hands feeling so guilty.
"When you were drunk the other day... When you were not in your senses... I stopped you from doing wrong things so that you don't feel regret next day... But you... Tumne Mujhe Roka kyun nahi..." He said in a defeated tone.

"Because I want to see all your shades... I want to see how you feel when you are jealous... And trust me... I feel the luckiest when you are over possessive about me... And when you show that jealous side of yours... I feel so happy.. That the famous lead singer of FAB5 loves me so much..." She said removing his hands from his head.
"Let it goo naa... Itni romantic and extremely loving night ko kyun ruin karna chahte hai aap... " she pulled him into a big bear hug.
"I love you Nandini... I love you so much... Itna ki Tum imagine bhi nahi kar sakti... "He embrace her.
"As per your wish I will not apologize but I will make sure that I will compensate for what ever I did with you... Wait for it..." He whispered in her ear.
"I love you more... And I will wait for that day when you show more of your love and see what all is stored for me in future from my most handsome husband.."she chuckled and replied.

Both of them went downstairs to after getting fresh to have food with chachu and chachi.
"Manik bete... When is your flight to Zurich..." Chachu asked at the breakfast table.
"Tonight at around 7 I think..."
Manik said taking a bite.
"Ok we will drop you off to the airport. We have an off today... Kyun Madhu..." Chachu said.
"Haan Haan kyun nahi..." Madhu smiled at them.
"Chachu I wanted to tell you something before we leave.." Manik said hesitantly.
"Haan Bol na..."
"Umm... Wo... Actually I wanted to thank you both for being there for us and helping us out..." Manik said.
"Yes Chachu chachi... Thank you so much for everything..." Nandini too thanks them.
"Dekha Madhu... Thanks Bol Kar how they are making us paraya... Nandini Tum bhi..." Chachu looked at her.
"Ab agar Ek Aur baar thanks bola naa... You Dono ko chapeid lagaunga... Samjhe..." Chachu said faking his anger.
"Aur nahi tou Kya... Manik Tum Kya Dhruv se alag ho... Wo tou Yahan Rehta hai nahi... Tum Dono ne uski kami poori kar di..." Madhu added.
"Acha Chalo... Hum log shopping chalte hai , phir lunch karenge... Than we will drop You guys... Ok..." Chachu said getting up from the chair.

'Get ready for the surprise Nandini... You will be treated like a princess in Switzerland... I will make sure that I will compensate for every single second that I hurt you...' Manik thought and smiled at her who is busy talking to chachi.

End of part 50

Hello beautiful people
Here is the update
Bahut lamba hogaya naa , bore Tou nahi hue
I don't know what I wrote
I tried to be up to your expectations but I don't know if I am able to do it or not
So tell me how is it
Say it to me frankly.
Waise married life mein Aise situations aate hai.
So give me your feed back.

And thanks to all of you guys for making this possible
New thread and half century
Wow
Thank you guys thank you so much

Take care and stay blessed.
And always keep smiling

I love you all

Note: as this is a fiction story I have tried to keep it as real as possible
But if you see that there is a mistake in describing the locations of London than
I'm sorry for that.
I have tried all my best to give you the details.
So I apologize and please let go of my mistakes.

alisha_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what about the rest of the part
alisha_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hy can't wait more please post the next part soon please r u posting it now or should I sleep vaisi nino toh aayege nhi coz story dimag mai chlti rahegi so please bata do??
Cute_Inaya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ressyyy...
Mai late ho gyi...😭😭

Unress...

Party time...
Wow... wow...wow...
Congrats Honey...A big big congrats...
Hayee..50 th chapter... Half century...
InsaAllah... we hit a century soon...

''YOU ARE THE BEST LOVE''...REALLY YOU ARE..''

Coming to the update...

It was Marvellous ... Wonderful... Outstanding... Gorgeously beautiful...update sweety...

To start with... Morning part...
aww...Aaj tou positions bhi change hai...
Really loved Mother in law and daughters bond...
Nyonica was so worried for them... then her naughty talks...
that part was superb...

Then manan romance... that was lovely...
Manik 's naughty talks were awesome...
aww..Nandini apne hubby ko disappoint kaise kr sakti hai..
Manan bathroom romance... its was so hot and beautiful...
Nandini 's dress was lovely...

Then manik met his friends and introduce Nandini to them..
His friends were nice but that idiot ...patrick... 😡

Really loved the tour of London.. pics were beautiful...
superb..

Concert part was fabulous... loved his power pact performance...
I really loved that part ...when he was surrounded by his fans.. but he didn't leave her for a second...

Then disc part... really loved the way he express his love for his wifey.. sameer se ..
manik ne uss idoit ko permission de di... he warned him also..
but usse samjh nhi aaya...

Manik got so angry and possessive...
I really loved his possessive side...waise tou I loved all his avatar ... but possessive wala thoda zyada...

Then he burst out... He said ki she should be defensive ... sometimes..
I agree with him to some extend...but not fully...
''In my pov na...yeh sab uske liye bhi naya tha... or wo ek protective family se hai ..her papa tried his level best to protect her ...and after marriage wo protection nandini manik se expect krti hai... I know ki manik har time uske sath nhi ho sakta.. pr wo usko encourage tou kr sakta hai na''...
sorry agar acha na laga ho...
Anyways...

Then Manan romance... wild and Passionate love making...
hayee... It was spectacular... beautifully penned...
beyond words..😳
Manik baar keh raha tha...ki nandini sirf uski hi hai...

Nandini ... wo pray kr rahi thi..ki when he wake up in the morning wo regret na kre ..and when he saw ...
He was so guilty...
Really Iss Pyar Ko Mei Kya Naam doon...

He was so guilty...but Nandini made him understand...
That part was Lovely ...
Chachu and chachi part was amazing...
Aww..Manik is planning something for his princess...

I really can imagine everything happing in front of me...
don't know how to praise your writing ..only one word is reserved for you that is beautiful...
Really U deserved all the appreciation...
Trust me...Tum Kabil-e -Tarif ...ho meri jaan...

I know bahut zyada long ho gaya...but kya kru janu...
Rok hi nhi paati khud ko...
I hope I didn't bore you to much...

Keep shining love...
Keep it up...
Looking forward for more...
Keep smiling...
Stay blessed...
Lots and lots and lots of love ...

Edited by Cute_Inaya - 8 years ago