Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavi.Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Yeah even I felt he is going to be a possessive bf๐Ÿ˜ณ. He is already kinda possessive about her.๐Ÿ˜† That jealously when Rahul came, and then pehle chocolate liya๐Ÿ˜†, fir ultimately convo mein beech mein aake khada ho gaya๐Ÿ˜†. And then the way he was taking on that curly haired guy who was troubling Jassi. I feel abhi se hi he is kinda possessive about her.๐Ÿ˜ณ Damn. I feel like saying- Dude just propose her already.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Adi will definitely be a possessive boyfriend .. but did u notice in yesterday's episode; Jassi too is bordering on being possessive. When Ria mentioned about Adi getting away from the interrogation - Jassi snapped at her in his defence. It was really cuteEmbarrassed
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -K.Kapoor-

Adi will definitely be a possessive boyfriend .. but did u notice in yesterday's episode; Jassi too is bordering on being possessive. When Ria mentioned about Adi getting away from the interrogation - Jassi snapped at her in his defence. It was really cute๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yeah true and uske baad Jogia gave each other a look - "ladki haat se nikal gayi" types.๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago