Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
omgg!!!!!! i jst love today's episode loved adi jassi secretly staring at each other bechara adi he is trying so hard to ask for a dance and whn he is on the verge to ask jassi rahul comes wid the chocolate poor guy he is so damnn jealous..loved his expressions😳vaise i m happy to see rahul back uski chocolate har br koi na koi le leta hai and whn jassi said tune hi sbse zyada support kiya h veere ke bd mjhe smthng lyk tat uff u shld see adi's expressions poor guy😉 ha ha nd adi and jogi's kabab mein haddi vala dialouge😆😆!!! so mch progress in jastya story tat too so earlyy wasnt expected but i m soo loving it"!! 😳😳
god i m scared abt precap abhi ek naya bda drama cvs take a break guys!! abhi bechare terrorist se ladke aa rhe h nd ab accident! anyway i m enjoying my jastya hope to see more of their scenes in futuree😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Toshiii

omgg!!!!!! i jst love today's episode loved adi jassi secretly staring at each other bechara adi he is trying so hard to ask for a dance and whn he is on the verge to ask jassi rahul comes wid the chocolate poor guy he is so damnn jealous..loved his expressions😳vaise i m happy to see rahul back uski chocolate har br koi na koi le leta hai and whn jassi said tune hi sbse zyada support kiya h veere ke bd mjhe smthng lyk tat uff u shld see adi's expressions poor guy😉ha ha nd adi and jogi's kabab mein haddi vala dialouge😆😆!!! so mch progress in jastya story tat too so earlyy wasnt expected but i m soo loving it"!!😳😳

god i m scared abt precap abhi ek naya bda drama cvs take a break guys!! abhi bechare terrorist se ladke aa rhe h nd ab accident! anyway i m enjoying my jastya hope to see more of their scenes in futuree😳

True yaar. The way his face fell and he got a little angry when Jassi said you supported me the most after Veera. 😆 😆
Love these two 😃
Edited by SnigdhaGautam - 8 years ago
Toshiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnigdhaGautam

True yaar. The way his face fell and he got a little angry when Jassi said you supported me the most after Veera. 😆 😆
Love these two 😃

i knw yaar his expressions uff😳 i always wanted to see a jealous adi nd today v got tat itni jealousy itni jldi aage jake i dnt knw kya hoga.. he is gng to be a very possesive bf for jassi in future😳😆
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
he he for sometime more could they show aditya beating those boys 😉and jassi trying to take him from there 😳
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

he he for sometime more could they show aditya beating those boys 😉and jassi trying to take him from there 😳

And then waha se haat pakad ke bhaage. Mai toh tabhi undono ka bhaag ke shaadi karne wala scene imagine kar rahi thi.😆 Hayye mera imagination- but haan- that scene would jave also suited for the moment when JasTya are trying to elope and Jogia are helping them.😆

Anyway, It was great to see the jealous Aditya. Cute lag raha tha bohot. And yeah even I noticed his face jab Jassi said "Veere ke baad tumne hi support kiya" wala dialogue. 😆

I wanted a dance re. Abhi pata nahi kab hoga- because of this new track. Kal mauka tha. Koi na koi bahana maarke dance dikhate yaar dono ka. Slow music pe. Ya fir 'Uff Teri Adaa' pe. Uska scene masst tha. Suit bhi hoga. Ya fir koi slow sweet song. Fast music hai toh Jogia jaise scene hoga jaise Jogi ko paer pe laat maar diya Ria ne. Woh funny scene tha Jogia ka.😆
Edited by NAUCholic - 8 years ago
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

i knw yaar his expressions uff😳 i always wanted to see a jealous adi nd today v got tat itni jealousy itni jldi aage jake i dnt knw kya hoga.. he is gng to be a very possesive bf for jassi in future😳😆

Yeah even I felt he is going to be a possessive bf😳. He is already kinda possessive about her.😆 That jealously when Rahul came, and then pehle chocolate liya😆, fir ultimately convo mein beech mein aake khada ho gaya😆. And then the way he was taking on that curly haired guy who was troubling Jassi. I feel abhi se hi he is kinda possessive about her.😳 Damn. I feel like saying- Dude just propose her already.😳
Anusha_11 thumbnail

i knw yaar his expressions uff😳i always wanted to see a jealous adi nd today v got tat itni jealousy itni jldi aage jake i dnt knw kya hoga.. he is gng to be a very possesive bf for jassi in future😳😆

Yaa I loved to see the jealous side of adi.. Posessive bf 😳 awww 😳
Toshiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

i knw yaar nd i also expected one dialouge from adi lyk jassi ko kaise haath lgaya nd all😉 and jassi trying to take him from thereee... omg these two are so adorable😉
Toshiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

And then waha se haat pakad ke bhaage. Mai toh tabhi undono ka bhaag ke shaadi karne wala scene imagine kar rahi thi.😆 Hayye mera imagination- but haan- that scene would jave also suited for the moment when JasTya are trying to elope and Jogia are helping them.😆

Anyway, It was great to see the jealous Aditya. Cute lag raha tha bohot. And yeah even I noticed his face jab Jassi said "Veere ke baad tumne hi support kiya" wala dialogue. 😆

I wanted a dance re. Abhi pata nahi kab hoga- because of this new track. Kal mauka tha. Koi na koi bahana maarke dance dikhate yaar dono ka. Slow music pe. Ya fir 'Uff Teri Adaa' pe. Uska scene masst tha. Suit bhi hoga. Ya fir koi slow sweet song. Fast music hai toh Jogia jaise scene hoga jaise Jogi ko paer pe laat maar diya Ria ne. Woh funny scene tha Jogia ka.😆

i knw re even i wanted a dance a slow dance or smthng lyk u said i was expecting it actually the way he was trying to ask her but rahul aa gya beech mein but never mind usse uski jealousy dekhne mil gyi bechara the way his face fell down and he was so jealous i was drooling over jiten😳 i think there proposal is not so farr... the way their story progressed and bhaag ke shaadi krne vala scene ll be amazng na😆😆 and did u notice the way he was staring at her goddd😳😳😳
Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

True man!