Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

need more jatsya scenes โ˜บ๏ธ
can someone make gifs of todays episode๐Ÿ˜ณ if possible i dont know how to make it ๐Ÿ˜†
let that abhimanyu & friends ๐Ÿ˜› stay for sometime then we can see aditya in action๐Ÿ˜‰

Even I don't know. It'll be great if someone does that.
let that abhimanyu & friends ๐Ÿ˜› stay for sometime then we can see aditya in action๐Ÿ˜‰ Haha yeah!
Serendipity05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

Although I love jogi-ria jodi but these days I am also loving jassi and adi's jodi and I just loved today's episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Yayyy!!

Word Count: 1

Serendipity05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NAUCholic

Ek toh it was SO cute to see him nervous to ask her out to dance with him. And Rahul jab tapakta hai that scene was Hilarious. True man! Adi's face

Getting to see the jealous Aditya. Hayye. Badda cute lag raha tha. Yeah man! **Drools** ๐Ÿ˜ณ

And when Jassi said "Veere ke baad tumne hi toh mujhe support kiya tha" to Rahul,
Aditya ka face dekhne layak tha. Hayye. :') I wanted to laugh looking at his face. he jumped on his seat a little. ๐Ÿ˜†
And then he couldn't control much and beech mein ghus gaya. ๐Ÿ˜† Jealousyyy I dont know why but i just love jealous tracks!๐Ÿ˜†

Btw yeah even I noticed ki Aditya first punched the guy who was troubling Jassi. He was literally fuming with anger. Unspoken tha but it was clear like "How dare you touch my girl". And masst peeta uss curly hair wale bande ko.๐Ÿ˜† Hahaha true๐Ÿ˜†
I love JasTya nowadays. Jungle track ne actually in dono ke liye kamaal kardi. Track ka foundation bohot accha bana. They have this tashan, which make them look really hot together, and kal jaise scenes mein nervous bande they look so cute. Aur Jogia bhi kamaal hai. Their nok jhok, the looks Ria give Jogi when he stares at other girls, fir when she angrily walked stamping his feet - kaise darr ke piche piche chala gaya - masst hai yaar.๐Ÿ˜† True man!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Check the reply in bold above!
Shayal.c30 thumbnail
JasTya r da best๐Ÿ‘
Today episode was epic๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ
'" to see jealous adiโญ๏ธ
I knw it's early but I really want to c der confession
N I really hope that rahul plays a cupid 4 dem
Serendipity05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shayal.c30