Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Ohkay so I love this good girl bad boy Jodis. No offence to anyone.

Love Adi Jassi together. Hope we have more rocking scenes ahead.
Suppeerrr awesome. Adi Jealous **drools**

P.S only for Adi-Jassi shippers!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SnigdhaGautam

Ohkay so I love this good girl bad boy Jodis. No offence to anyone.

Love Adi Jassi together. Hope we have more rocking scenes ahead.
Suppeerrr awesome. Adi Jealous **drools**

P.S only for Adi-Jassi shippers!

even i loved jatsya today
especially the part when jassi is talking to rahu😆l and adi is eating the chocolate in despair 😆 😉
did you notice that curly boy( chintu dhingr look alike )😛 y who misbehaved with jassi😲 first adi punched that guy👏 and gthen the next guy 👏
ek accha sa dialogue bhi adi bol sakta tha uss curly boy ko😊 ki jassi ko choona bhi mat but adis eyes and expression said it all 😳
Serendipity05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">even i loved jatsya today</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">especially the part when jassi is talking to rahu😆l and adi is eating the chocolate in despair 😆😉</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">did you notice that curly boy( chintu dhingr look alike )😛 y who misbehaved with jassi😲 first adi punched that guy👏 and gthen the next guy👏</font>
<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">ek accha sa dialogue bhi adi bol sakta tha uss curly boy ko😊 ki jassi ko choona bhi mat but adis eyes and expression said it all😳</font>

Yeah noticed that. The way Adi looked at those guys misbehaving with Jassi. He was flaring up. Yeah I would have loved a dialogue there but still was happy with the progress of the story and their relationship.
I just love Jastya
Toshiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi evn i loved jastya today adi was so jealous of rahul i loved tat scene and he was lukng so helpless bechara nd whn he said humari to vaise bhi importance nhi h lukng at jassi😆 nd he got so furious like lizzie said i m loving it😳
lizzie1765 thumbnail
just loved it when jogi adi fight those boys ⭐️⭐️⭐️
die jerk boy oh sorry abhimanyu die 😡 along with curly boy 😛, tanned boy🤣, cap boy ,😛 jacket boy,😛 boy who hasnt hit puberty🤣 yet etc 😡
omg was mayank joining them😲😲😲 kya yaar yahi ek charcter mujhe laga jo negative nahi banega 😲😲
lizzie1765 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toshiii

hi evn i loved jastya today adi was so jealous of rahul i loved tat scene and he was lukng so helpless bechara nd whn he said humari to vaise bhi importance nhi h lukng at jassi😆 nd he got so furious like lizzie said i m loving it😳

need more jatsya scenes ☺️
can someone make gifs of todays episode😳 if possible i dont know how to make it 😆
let that abhimanyu & friends 😛 stay for sometime then we can see aditya in action😉
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Although I love jogi-ria jodi but these days I am also loving jassi and adi's jodi and I just loved today's episode 😳
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ek toh it was SO cute to see him nervous to ask her out to dance with him. And Rahul jab tapakta hai that scene was Hilarious. Getting to see the jealous Aditya. Hayye. Badda cute lag raha tha. And when Jassi said "Veere ke baad tumne hi toh mujhe support kiya tha" to Rahul, Aditya ka face dekhne layak tha. Hayye. :') And then he couldn't control much and beech mein ghus gaya. 😆
Btw yeah even I noticed ki Aditya first punched the guy who was troubling Jassi. He was literally fuming with anger. Unspoken tha but it was clear like "How dare you touch my girl". And masst peeta uss curly hair wale bande ko.😆
I love JasTya nowadays. Jungle track ne actually in dono ke liye kamaal kardi. Track ka foundation bohot accha bana. They have this tashan, which make them look really hot together, and kal jaise scenes mein nervous bande they look so cute. Aur Jogia bhi kamaal hai. Their nok jhok, the looks Ria give Jogi when he stares at other girls, fir when she angrily walked stamping his feet - kaise darr ke piche piche chala gaya - masst hai yaar.😆
Serendipity05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toshiii

Yeah man! It was supperr good.
He played that helpless boyfriend types wala scene so well!
"Toh yaha pe kaha koi khass treatment mil raha hai!" ADi-Jassi
Serendipity05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lizzie1765

just loved it when jogi adi fight those boys ⭐️⭐️⭐️
die jerk boy oh sorry abhimanyu die 😡 along with curly boy 😛, tanned boy🤣, cap boy ,😛 jacket boy,😛 boy who hasnt hit puberty🤣 yet etc 😡
omg was mayank joining them😲😲😲 kya yaar yahi ek charcter mujhe laga jo negative nahi banega 😲😲

Yeah man!
But i knew ab koi new negative entry toh hogi