Pankaj Kalra's entry for new accident twist (rival site)

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Actor Pankaj Kalra will soon enter the show for an important cameo role.

Well, the ongoing track in the show will have a dramatic development soon, wherein the kids will get involved in a major accident wherein Aditya will be driving the car, with Jogi, Ria and Jassi too being in the car, the kids will get into a huge problem. And it will be a new entry, who will help the family investigate the truth.

Pankaj will essay the role of DCP Chandragupt Pandey, a close friend of Raj. He will be an honest yet chilled out officer, who will help Raj to get to the truth of the accident.

Will the kids get saved? Is there more than what meets the eye in the accident?

source: edited version from rival site

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for sharing the article.

As per the precap,the car is being driven by Aditya. Wonder where is the driver who was told by Raj to drive the kids to and from the party?

This accident might be a set up by the new guy to trap the four kids.

lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
ok it mite be a plan of the biker boy & his friends ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
but wait whos is that person๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• who got hit by the car๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ that s tthe big question ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
wait where is riyas driver๐Ÿ˜• kahan gayab ho gayye bhaiyya๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ
the new entry the cop is he jassi real daddy๐Ÿ˜› or simran purana ashiq ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
AnjaliPunia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Is the hit boy rahul bhai rahul kahan hai humein toh rahul chahiye yeh Maya vaya entry nahin
NAUCholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Maybe this Pankaj guy might also turn out to be baddie trapping the kids. Ya fir pata nahi, he'll actually help out the kids. But damn. I wanted some lighter stuff after SOTY. Yeh toh firse high voltage stuff hai.
Ms.SK thumbnail
Is rahul brought back as this new track might have something to do with him? he disappeared and reappeared without any reasons??!!!
anything is possible with the way last few episodes being shown where some things don't make sense (abhid, amy, the way students came back from soty final round etc)
also we do not know rahul's background. this new DCP might be rahul's family member or ..??!!! ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by Ms.S.K. - 8 years ago
Anusha_11 thumbnail
Hii..in the topic as well as at the end what you've mentioned is rival site. I am a newbie so is it now allowed to mention the source? I am not very well aquainted with the rules so just asking..
[cuz I previously had mentioned the name of a rival site in my post]
Ms.SK thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha_11

Hii..in the topic as well as at the end what you've mentioned is rival site. I am a newbie so is it now allowed to mention the source? I am not very well aquainted with the rules so just asking..
[cuz I previously had mentioned the name of a rival site in my post]

I have read somewhere in Rules & Regulations, also warnings in other forums e.g.
a) links and direct articles from TC are not allowed unless summarized
b) Posting TC articles on IF is NOT allowed as TC is considered direct competition to IF
etc
radhu-taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well don't know how the track will move forward and how long they gonna to stretch it. But at the end of the track our show lead, Mahan, intelligent,genius, powerful etc "JASSI" will save herself and other kids as well. And rest will do all favour to help each other but still she will take over all credit.. Title winner of SCOTY

Ps- No offence on any actors just my prov. I equally like all 4 Bhavika, Anuj, Jiten and Diana
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: radhu-taarey

Well don't know how the track will move forward and how long they gonna to stretch it. But at the end of the track our show lead, Mahan, intelligent,genius, powerful etc "JASSI" will save herself and other kids as well. And rest will do all favour to help each other but still she will take over all credit.. Title winner of SCOTY

Ps- No offence on any actors just my prov. I equally like all 4 Bhavika, Anuj, Jiten and Diana

agreed the cvs have made jassi like cid detective ๐Ÿ˜›
lets see what happens next ๐Ÿ˜†