Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Not surprising he doesn't know at all. But the again they say she's 3 months pregnant... Anyway. I hope they tell us soon! I think she is pregnant.
adigaag thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

I actually believe he has no idea. He isn't seen or treated like a man in his home. It's always been babita calling the shots and making decisions.

Another way to look at it is, is he worth being treated like the man of the house? Not taking sides and please don't give me that Feminism nonsense bullshit, the word loved a lot by IF members.
Edited by adigaag - 8 years ago
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
LOL. How sad it this.
But i do think she's indeed preggers this time.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Poor guy! He comes to know through media. However his and his wife's relationship may have been but he definitely has right to hear about this news. Bebo isn't doing the right thing if she hid it from him
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
OR Bebo isnt pregnant. Here's something.

REPORTS ON KAREENA KAPOOR'S PREGNANCY BLATANT RUMOURS?

Share on Facebook:Reports on Kareena Kapoor's pregnancy blatant rumours?Share on Twitter:Reports on Kareena Kapoor's pregnancy blatant rumours?Share on google plus:Reports on Kareena Kapoor's pregnancy blatant rumours?Make Favourite:Share on google plus:Reports on Kareena Kapoor's pregnancy blatant rumours?
Views 120

By Team Biscoot | Jun 2,2016,12:11 PM IST

Strong rumours about Kareena Kapoor Khan's pregnancy are doing going around in B-town. But the actress and her hubby Saif Ali Khan have been denying this news. So we wonder where do these gossips come from. A source close to Kapoor family revealed, "It is not true at all. Just when we hear that Bebo has been offered a major role, stories about her personal life get flashed around in the media so that it affects her professional life."

Well, if this statement is true then there is some major sabotage happening as Kareena has bagged big projects like one with director Aanand L. Rai and the other with one of the Khans.

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 7
It was all fine in the beginning but now I feel the speculations are getting a tad bit much... The articles on this seriously need to stop..
1086943 thumbnail
Why so much speculation --- ? Why can't they be given the space and time to come out when they are ready -- ? Actors don't get much of private space ----
But the least fans and others can do is give them the space for something so personal and private ---- !!!!!! *Let them breathe*
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: yamyam

It was all fine in the beginning but now I feel the speculations are getting a tad bit much... The articles on this seriously need to stop..

It's always the same pattern with relevant stars. First it's when are they getting married, then it's when are they having babies.

The new thing with Kareena is that this is the first time she's had full fledged articles and strong speculation that wasn't just field by her on the set pic or something 😆